What's new

Thank you people of Bangladesh.

I see the stadium is full when the match is south africa vs new zealand. what is it? they did not come to support Pakistan. they thought bangladesh will go to quarter final instead of west indies. :rofl:

I see the stadium is full when the match is south africa vs new zealand. what is it? they did not come to support Pakistan. they thought bangladesh will go to quarter final instead of west indies. :rofl:

Well had that 58 All out been something like 190-200, BNG might have qualified for the Q-Final.

BTW, After the Ind-AUS game, I feel it'll take an incredibly energetic performance from Pakistan to stop India, the way Indians handled the massive pressure, it was fantastic. This Semi should be an epic of some kind.

Well had that 58 All out been something like 190-200, BNG might have qualified for the Q-Final.

BTW, After the Ind-AUS game, I feel it'll take an incredibly energetic performance from Pakistan to stop India, the way Indians handled the massive pressure, it was fantastic. This Semi should be an epic of some kind.

who will u support in the semis??

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

yes very lovely..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan as usual.
Someone yesterday actually said something funny, "If Pakistan can win, it'll bring Tsunami in India".

Now I am saying something more funny, "If India can win, it'll bring earthquake in Pakistan but devastation among certain communities in Bangladesh!!!" :lol:

Now I am saying something more funny, "If India can win, it'll bring earthquake in Pakistan but devastation among certain communities in Bangladesh!!!" :lol:

Look, just relax, may be you missed the point, I am already satisfied with the show Pakistan have managed to put up thus far, they've played good enough cricket up until now and into the Semis, where everyone massively wrote them off for any better performance for this world cup before this event started. So even if Pakistan lose to India, it will not bring any devastation (as you say it) to me or any other Fans outside Pakistan, because it already reached the expectation. And about the Earthquake in Pakistan, well I am not sure about that at all but one thing I can tell you is all the fans of Pakistan expecting a Positive result out this Semi that is it, I can barely remember, before the event, any of the Pakistan Fan had ever said for 100% certainty that Pakistan will Win the Cup, neither any huge world cup statue have been set-up around every street corner of Pakistan or any fan's home; but Indian fans and public already have declared their certainty of winning the cup before the event and therefore made procession after procession with some fake cup and other things like that.

That's why the Tsunami factor comes in, cause the expectation from Indian cricket team is so monumental that if they are out of this year's competition, it will be a severely negative issue for the nation, not such the case for Pakistan as I mentioned above. It'll be a big heartbreak for all the fans, but earthquake(as u say it) may be a bit far-fetched.

Dont take me wrong in anyway, yes we wish all the good luck to Pakistan and really want them to proceed to the final, Inshallah that day will be a wonderful occasion.

But goodluck to all Indian fans as well and India have played really commendable game to beat Australia, and if they go on to win the Cup, they'll do that by playing good cricket as well.

Enjoy the match.

Look, just relax, may be you missed the point, I am already satisfied with the show Pakistan have managed to put up thus far, they've played good enough cricket up until now and into the Semis, where everyone massively wrote them off for any better performance for this world cup before this event started. So even if Pakistan lose to India, it will not bring any devastation (as you say it) to me or any other Fans outside Pakistan, because it already reached the expectation. And about the Earthquake in Pakistan, well I am not sure about that at all but one thing I can tell you is all the fans of Pakistan expecting a Positive result out this Semi that is it, I can barely remember, before the event, any of the Pakistan Fan had ever said for 100% certainty that Pakistan will Win the Cup, neither any huge world cup statue have been set-up around every street corner of Pakistan or any fan's home; but Indian fans and public already have declared their certainty of winning the cup before the event and therefore made procession after procession with some fake cup and other things like that.

That's why the Tsunami factor comes in, cause the expectation from Indian cricket team is so monumental that if they are out of this year's competition, it will be a severely negative issue for the nation, not such the case for Pakistan as I mentioned above. It'll be a big heartbreak for all the fans, but earthquake(as u say it) may be a bit far-fetched.

Dont take me wrong in anyway, yes we wish all the good luck to Pakistan and really want them to proceed to the final, Inshallah that day will be a wonderful occasion.

But goodluck to all Indian fans as well and India have played really commendable game to beat Australia, and if they go on to win the Cup, they'll do that by playing good cricket as well.

Enjoy the match.

couldnt have said so comprehensive and better my self, thanks bro...

Yes but you have not seen them taking side with any particular team over other like they did with Pakistan. They were there to enjoy the cricket. That is it.

This support is due to BD bitterly thrashed by WI. 58 all out effect.

Not really. Pakistan team has special place among Bangladeshi Muslims. We have supported Pakistan team even in 71's. So 2011 should be a lot easier. :azn:

Don't hate, participate. :)

and what if Pakistan won? isnt that going to bring Tsunami in India

Back
Top Bottom