What's new

Thank you people of Bangladesh.

Look, I thank all u ppl who recognized the fact that there were many bangladeshi ppl supporting pakistan, now the match is over, and if u heard Hafeez and Afridi in the presentation, they both actually ended up ignoring the crowed and just thanking the few ppl who have come from Pakistan... this is shame and I doubt the sincerity, afridi and co loves to ignore fans from other part i guess.

Or am i missing something ?

I am quiet sure he is going to thank our Bangladeshi brothers at the post match press conference. Though, they should have done it during the presentation. Man the crowd was electrifying. Thank you Bangladesh!

Look, I thank all u ppl who recognized the fact that there were many bangladeshi ppl supporting pakistan, now the match is over, and if u heard Hafeez and Afridi in the presentation, they both actually ended up ignoring the crowed and just thanking the few ppl who have come from Pakistan... this is shame and I doubt the sincerity, afridi and co loves to ignore fans from other part i guess.

Or am i missing something ?

Yes I have also noticed that but the stadium was full of Bangladeshi ppl supporting Pakistan.

2011-03-23-20-43-30-February.......Twenty%20Three%2059.jpg

2011-03-23-20-43-29-February.......Twenty%20Three%2060.jpg

2011-03-23-20-43-26-February.......Twenty%20Three%2061.jpg

2011-03-23-20-49-08-February.......Twenty%20Three%2063.jpg

The man above is sure a Bangladeshi.

Thank you Bangladesh.

Is it fair for me to say?

But doesn't anyone else believe Bangladesh would have been a more worthy oppenant than West Indies if they qualified? I'm just saying not trolling?

Anyway thanks Bangladesh and i want one day Bangladesh to in soemthing either 20twenty or World Cup becasue then all of the South Asian Powerfhouses will have a cup under their name

Really, if i am not mistaken, afridi ignored the srilankan crowed as well. I think many of u heard the presentation today, din't any of u understood how afridi + hafeez ignored the local crowed? even the ppl in the stands gone quite when they both dedicated their thanks to visitors from pakistan only??? or is it that none of u really dont wanna say it? o Common !

Really, if i am not mistaken, afridi ignored the srilankan crowed as well. I think many of u heard the presentation today, din't any of u understood how afridi + hafeez ignored the local crowed? even the ppl in the stands gone quite when they both dedicated their thanks to visitors from pakistan only??? or is it that none of u really dont wanna say it? o Common !

Your point is noted and evidence is given. See post #19.

Nevermind, but he simply said "thanks to our supporters, they have come all the way from pakistan ...." ............. and now a gesture at the post match conference is just a formalities. Afridi does seem a nice and open minded person... but that's crooked and might just be planned as well because Hafeez did the same, and he does speak quite fluent english. that's really childish. They thank Allah before the the talk but ends with something like this.

What did he actually said bro? :undecided:

May be this is how Pakistanis are. No need to get upset over it. After all Bangladesh is separate country and if he include Bangladeshi and Pakistani as same elements then some people will come after him and accused him of ignoring Bangladesh sovereignty and all the other good stuff. I am just saying...;)

Thanks. yes those pictures should be shown to Afridi and co so that they can understand not ALL r from Pakistan today.

Let it go man. Don't make them feel guilty in this great day.

In Bangladesh there was always pakistan supporters . once one Pakistani player had told playing in Bangladesh and playing in Lahore is same . we always support Pakistan unless the game is not against Bangladesh .:smokin:

Imran Khan said that ...

Bangladesh issued 12,000 Multiple Entry Visas for Pakistani Cricket fans to watch World Cup.

Sher-e-Bangla Cricket Stadium, Mirpur, holds just 25,000 max. Stadium was 75% full.

Check World Cup Stadiums seating capacity -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Cricket_World_Cup

Even India issued 5,000 visas to Pakistani's. Thats 1/6th of total capacity of Mohali and Wankhede. You will see lotsa Pakistani flags, cheering on these grounds too.

Thank organizers!

Back
Top Bottom