What's new

Thank you people of Bangladesh.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today's match between West Indies and Pakistan is still in progress , i am overwhelmed by the support Bangladeshis have given to Pakistan team.

The Ground is full of Pakistani Flags and everyone is chanting "Pakistan jeetay ga" with one voice Pakistanis and Bangladeshis alike. They have Pakistani Flags painted on their faces , belly's and chests.

I must thank you all for this great support , i wasn't expecting it at all , it was a pleasant surprise .

Thanks a lot ! -- Go:pakistan:

Today's match between West Indies and Pakistan is still in progress , i am overwhelmed by the support Bangladeshis have given to Pakistan team.

The Ground is full of Pakistani Flags and everyone is chanting "Pakistan jeetay ga" with one voice Pakistanis and Bangladeshis alike. They have Pakistani Flags painted on their faces , belly's and chests.

I must thank you all for this great support , i wasn't expecting it at all , it was a pleasant surprise .

Thanks a lot ! -- Go:pakistan:

Wait a minute! How do you know that those supporting you are Bangladeshis and not Pakistanis?

In Bangladesh there was always pakistan supporters . once one Pakistani player had told playing in Bangladesh and playing in Lahore is same . we always support Pakistan unless the game is not against Bangladesh .:smokin:

Wait a minute! How do you know that those supporting you are Bangladeshis and not Pakistanis?

Dude , there ain't any Pakistanis living in BD and there are a few visiting. The ground is full of Pakistan Flags , i am yet to see a west Indies supporter.

It speaks for itself. Thank you BD

Dude , there ain't any Pakistanis living in BD and there are a few visiting. The ground is full of Pakistan Flags , i am yet to see a west Indies supporter.

It speaks for itself. Thank you BD

Fact: lot's of Pakistani flags in stadium

Conclusion: Those waving the fags can't be tourists and must be Bangladeshis...must be

Wah re critical reasoning! :tsk::tsk:

In Bangladesh there was always pakistan supporters . once one Pakistani player had told playing in Bangladesh and playing in Lahore is same . we always support Pakistan unless the game is not against Bangladesh .:smokin:

thank you.

2011-03-23-18-48-11-February.......Twenty%20Three%2028.jpg

2011-03-23-18-48-25-February.......Twenty%20Three%2029.jpg

Just received sms from a friend

23 march 1940 main b hamara mashriki bazo (BANGLADESH) PAKISTAN ZINDABAD k nahroon se goonja tha...
aur aj 71 sal bahd pir se goonj raha hai...
strange nut true.

thanks you people of Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom