What's new

Thank You India

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone here thanking INDIA i got two words

YOUR WELCOME:tup:

And it's been three days since your Mig-29 went down.....still no sign of the wreckage what to say of the poor pilot.

So much for the Indian Satellites.

MiG-29 aircraft crashed in a mountainous region in Himachal Pradesh's Lahaul-Spiti valley it will take time to find it

And it's been three days since your Mig-29 went down.....still no sign of the wreckage what to say of the poor pilot.

Its been found.

MiG crash: Search team spots ‘wreckage’ - Indian Express

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

MiG-29 aircraft crashed in a mountainous region in Himachal Pradesh's Lahaul-Spiti valley it will take time to find it

The search operation was abandoned on Thursday due to mild snow in higher reaches which continued to Friday in the Chokhang hills.

It's okay your Kayani is getting his ear burnt by Clinton give him some time to recover :azn:

more like clintons getting a good stuffing. But of course western and indian propaganda and thats all that it is will make out its the other way. You belive what you want.

Rip indian pilot. Indian govt should be ashamed of forcing its jawans to fly coffins and what not

How dare you call indians snakes? I will now report you and you are off topic. We are appreciating indian strategy of telling others where mig 21s are so they can save their pilots at least

now that's incredible generosity for not reporting............:azn:

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Go back school and learn how to spell :agree: base it not basis

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Windjammer thanks for a 2010 article but i seen your post many times :disagree:

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Posting comments on our mig 21's is nothing to do with this thread

My heart bleeds for the pink sari!!

T H A N K Y O U I N D I A

My yeti freind brothther i cant spell but you are naughty chappatis are green vilets are blue and pink sahri suits you yeti yet again back on topic india govt must be thanked what will surely go down in the annals of military history as a great startegy to tell enemy where its basea are thereby saving jawaans lives thank you thank you again incredibel thank you india

My yeti freind brothther i cant spell but you are naughty chappatis are green vilets are blue and pink sahri suits you yeti yet again back on topic india govt must be thanked what will surely go down in the annals of military history as a great startegy to tell enemy where its basea are thereby saving jawaans lives thank you thank you again incredibel thank you india

base

welcome:)

Anything useful to add dear members?
let me know if you only want to trade insults or respect each other
deleting posts and passing infraction is not something I am too keen on

please take a chill pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom