Thank You India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything useful to add dear members?
let me know if you only want to trade insults or respect each other
deleting posts and passing infraction is not something I am too keen on

please take a chill pill.

Why was yeti banned?

Many pakistanis here were using languages and insult worse than him.
then why Yeti alone?

Why was yeti banned?

then why Yeti alone?

stop complainig about umpires. Play with straight bat please. Indian govt strategy is good all bases should be disclosed and pakistani and chinese pilots should be allowed to do practice runs. but not releas any bombs. Then its just for fun

your welcome to bat but please do score.

Please get on topic. talk about indian stratergy of releasing information about bases which i say is very good if not indians then for chinese and pakistani pilots. maybe srilankans can have some practice also

I think he just hit a couple of sixes!
Thank you India - for being so lovely and giving. It is a sure way to make friends!

except bowler batting and umpire was from pakistan, so what we expect other than sixes...

superkaif - you were sane with your replies earlier and weren't this negative!!

What happened?

Well its a six when the damage is done till then you guys can keep thanking us:cheers:

superkaif - you were sane with your replies earlier and weren't this negative!!

What happened?

Well its a six when the damage is done till then you guys can keep thanking us:cheers:

bro its happy days - its the weekend and im going home. If i offended then im sorry it was meant to be light hearted.

Superkaif can't reply to your PM

sorry

Note: Until your post count is 700 you will be able to send PMs to Staff only.

It may be too much to ask the Indian members, but at least have the decency to show some respect to the honourable Mod.
No body questioned when some Pakistani flag bearers were banned earlier today, simply, such accusations are uncalled for and thus unaccepted. alas, don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen. period.

Why was yeti banned?

then why Yeti alone?

please continue to report as you have and they will face the same ban
different flags :)

his infractions piled up

nothing to do with the flag. continue reporting and once there are enough points they will be banned if they continue with their practice.

ask SpArK what happened when I banned a guy with the same flag as my self yesterday.
by the way this thread has gone past its useful life so I am closing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom