• Bad. Your posts are too bad!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

acetophenol

Reaction score
Country
India
Dear friends,
I am Acetophenol, and today I have completed a milestone of 4000 posts since last 2 years. I was attracted to this website at first solely by the India v/s Pakistan fights.

To be frank, my intention on joining this website was solely troll and troll alone.But the reception I received here was different and made me stick.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for the wonderful time you have given to me so far and request you to continue your support. My particular thanks to @WebMaster and his team for making such a wonderful forum.Hats off to you sir!

This website has been a turning point in my life,this forum marked the beginning of my Netizen life. Also it gave me an wonderful platform for debate and discussion,a window to make friends and contacts from around the globe and the country.

Not to mention, the boost my English speaking and writing skills have received.
I came to know about a lot things previously I was unaware about.

For the past 2 days,I am sure that there wasn't atleast even a day in which I haven't checked PDF. I don't bother about my Facebook account for weeks,but PDF, I check almost every hour.

Also,compared to similar websites,PDF is active and to some extent unbiased,though completely isn't.

I once again thank you all! And a special thanks to all the die hard trolls and those who specifically work to scream bad about my country, for making me laugh all the day long!!

Again let me say,If I ever happens to achieve my ambition of becoming a diplomat for my country,this website would have played a great part in it.

I add a poll to this thread,I request members to rate me, so I can improve myself. Thanks to you once again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear friends,
I am Acetophenol, and today I have completed a milestone of 4000 posts since last 2 years. I was attracted to this website at first solely by the India v/s Pakistan fights.

To be frank, my intention on joining this website was solely troll and troll alone.But the reception I received here was different and made me stick.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for the wonderful time you have given to me so far and request you to continue your support. My particular thanks to @WebMaster and his team for making such a wonderful forum.Hats off to you sir!

This website has been a turning point in my life,this forum marked the beginning of my Netizen life. Also it gave me an wonderful platform for debate and discussion,a window to make friends and contacts from around the globe and the country.

Not to mention, the boost my English speaking and writing skills have received.
I came to know about a lot things previously I was unaware about.

For the past 2 days,I am sure that there wasn't atleast even a day in which I haven't checked PDF. I don't bother about my Facebook account for weeks,but PDF, I check almost every hour.

Also,compared to similar websites,PDF is active and to some extent unbiased,though completely isn't.

I once again thank you all! And a special thanks to all the die hard trolls and those who specifically work to scream bad about my country, for making me laugh all the day long!!

Again let me say,If I ever happens to achieve my ambition of becoming a diplomat for my country,this website would have played a great part in it.

I add a poll to this thread,I request members to rate me, so I can improve myself. Thanks to you once again!

Congrats.gif

never read any of ur post so cant rate u sorry :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom