What's new

Thank You China

I thanked the post coz it made me laugh..relieved my stress a bit..lol

Chinese are true allies. Our children love them. Our old people love them. Chinese are welcome to Pakistan. We are proud of Chinese our friends and allies

Thank You China for supporting Kashmiri Freedom Cause.:china::pakistan:

When one Kashmiri goes to Chinese embassy in New Delhi applying for China's visa then China issues him visa but not on Indian passport but they issue him a separate paper which shows that Kashmir is a disputed and occupied territory.

Thank You China :china:

Last year when a military delegation from India was going to China,there China did not allow one Indian Army's General to come to China with that delegation.Chinese government's stance was that that general was posted to Occupied Territory of Kashmir and China realizes that Kashmir is a disputed and occupied territory.

Thank You China:china:

1. Why are there different rules for pakistanis and Indians??????

As per rules kashmir threads are allowed in Kashmir War section only.

Why Mods allow open violation of forum rules and why don't they ban the thread starter???????? is this because of being a pakistani??????

2. On the china thing, what happen to IP pipeline ??????? why china run away in mid way??

Chinese are true allies. Our children love them. Our old people love them. Chinese are welcome to Pakistan. We are proud of Chinese our friends and allies

tell this to that chinese lady who got murdered in middle of the street.

tell this to that chinese lady who got murdered in middle of the street.
she's dead nah.how to tell her.if u r very intrested in telling her something then u can go there and tell whatever u wanna say.who's stopping,huh?

China is a great Civilization with ancient history,Chinese People are the Friendliest ones i have Met,We Admire Chinese Leadership and Side With On Issues Of Common and Strategic Interest.

The Chinese Support For Kashmiri Feedom is something which Makes us all proud as They Stand With Freedom And Against The indian occupied Kashmir Which Historically,Legally,Morally and Rightly Belong To the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan.Pakistani Sovereignty Of Kashmir Helps Regional Stability in South Asia.

We Also welcome The Chinese Investment in the Geopolitical Strategic Horn of Africa and Its Greater Participation in The Stabilization Of Somalia.Thank You China You May Flourish For Eternity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom