What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

The new Batmobil :P
You don’t get it Its supposed to be an unmanned aerial vehicle with a pilot 😌

the six is backed by PKK and AKP is backed by fucking hezbollah. They are both trash. If you defend either of these, you're trash too.

First they came for the racial epithets and I said nothing because I wasn't a racist... then.

Well, you know the rest. Now the trannies are grooming your kids and you can't say anything because if you say anything you're antisemitic, homophobic etc.

reject their language policing, grow a pair and say whatever you want.
i don’t support any party may they all go to hell but i support Erdogan.

I am very disappointed in your use of a racial epithet. As a senior member, please do not use the n-word again. It’s racist and against forum rules.
He should try using that n word in America or Europe and see how long he remains alive.

head of the snake.
Ofcourse One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter

I might be killed, but I will never be you, and that's comforting :-) welcome to my ignore list
i can never become an “internet” tough guy like you that’s right

Is it allowed to call the President of Turkiye “head of the snake” in this forum? Why are those bunch of kemalist trash allowed to insult muslims, blacks and whatnot on this Pakistani forum?

If 6’lı masa wins the coming elections (may God forbid) this defence industry will go to stone age very fast this is the reality.
Unfortunately Erdogan ruined the economy. I am sure that Erdogan will go with the elections. People are having trouble even getting basic food items. Turks living abroad should not defend Erdogan. We are the ones who are struggling.

MMU will be better governed with the coming of the new government. They will give the defense industry to the IYI Party.

I am very disappointed in your use of a racial epithet. As a senior member, please do not use the n-word again. It’s racist and against forum rules.

This is the sort of behavior as to why this clown got banned multiple times, he has been racist towards black people, Arabs, Pakistanis, Chinese, etc. then he started crying to the mods in a victimhood complex and talking about how nobody except his dear friend Foinikas(who if I'm being honest this machiavellian mofo only props him up for strategic purposes as a useful idiot to have him attack other Turks) cares about him. And the mods meekly started apologizing over his hissy fit, instead of checking their logs to verify why they banned him in the first place. Honestly he posts nothing of value here, its usually political drivel or jingoistic BS and extremely bad mannered, never anything of nuance or defense analysis.

Unfortunately Erdogan ruined the economy. I am sure that Erdogan will go with the elections. People are having trouble even getting basic food items. Turks living abroad should not defend Erdogan. We are the ones who are struggling.

MMU will be better governed with the coming of the new government. They will give the defense industry to the IYI Party.
People didn't criticize all the wrong policies and corruption until it started hurting their own pockets and that's the problem with this country.

Erdo is the head of the snake but we're the body, we are a deeply ignorant and corrupt nation.

The reason why Atatürk era was so different is because he didn't listen to the people, he had his own vision and he turned his vision into a reality. If he was democratic about it and asked the people, we would be a medieval shithole.

What we need to understand is that politicians have an incentive to keep us ignorant. They don't want thinkers, they want doers, it doesn't really matter left or right. Erdo just realized that these projects are good for his public image so as long as TFX is being made, as long as TOGG and other projects are being completed, the system is working.

it doesn't matter if 1 million people die in the Istanbul earthquake, they will keep on begging for votes trom the survivors.
This is the sort of behavior as to why this clown got banned multiple times, he has been racist towards black people, Arabs, Pakistanis, Chinese, etc. then he started crying to the mods in a victimhood complex and talking about how nobody except his dear friend Foinikas(who if I'm being honest this machiavellian mofo only props him up for strategic purposes as a useful idiot to have him attack other Turks) cares about him. And the mods meekly started apologizing over his hissy fit, instead of checking their logs to verify why they banned him in the first place. Honestly he posts nothing of value here, its usually political drivel or jingoistic BS and extremely bad mannered, never anything of nuance or defense analysis.
You hate me so much, just put me in your ignore list.
I never talk to you and I don't really care about you

Last edited:
Slightly older pictures of the TF-X. Back when engine ignition tests were taking place.

As you can see, the tail section is made of a different material just like the nose, There's going to be a rearward facing radar, probably another AESA

Or maybe I'm wrong and it's a different material to withstand the heat.

Any idea why they covered the air intakes?

No you're wrong, they kept working on this magnificent beast after Ahmedinejad left the office too.

Back then it used to be single engine. Like F-35:

OS5qcGc

Now it's twin engine, Just like TFX!
dc5du24-60b3f365-a656-4cc6-af9f-3f1e91264a48.jpg

The race is on! let's see who finishes first 8-)

You are joking? Don‘t you?
The Iranian one is a joke, Joke and piece of propaganda and will never fly whereas the MMU is a fully fledged high-end heavy fighter.

As you can see, the tail section is made of a different material just like the nose, There's going to be a rearward facing radar, probably another AESA

Or maybe I'm wrong and it's a different material to withstand the heat.

Any idea why they covered the air intakes?
It actually got painted over. Those bits of the aircraft are metallic to withstand the heat. There are some other plans as well.

It actually got painted over. Those bits of the aircraft are metallic to withstand the heat. There are some other plans as well.
You know what would be best? a rearward facing laser to shoot down incoming missiles :-) That would make TFX 5+ gen.

But I don't think that's the best place for that. I also don't think that double F110 setup will generate enough power for such a laser.

That's like saying "I hate Nazis,but I like Hitler"
Look at how angry he got after I said "He's the head of the snake" like someone insulted his religion. It's no surprise because they worship him.
It's all so perverted.

Back
Top Bottom