What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

that not a reason to stop developing, dead is dead the world don't stop turning πŸ˜„ . Like Greece is stopping with buying weapons and arming island.

The internet is full with jerk offs in ther parents basements, they are mocking TF-X like they did it with TB2 and Anka. Untill it drops bombs they will lick what they did spit.

better pictures...

faaking animal...

beast....

the beast....

tfx-jpeg.920720

View attachment 920721
Elektronik var?

Canopy looks a little bit weird, still no sight of diverterless air intakes, a lot of panels such as the front landing gear doors look unfinished but it's just the first prototype.

Overall things seem to be going pretty well.

so much for the delayed rollout and mourning for the earthquake victims lol,

It seems by "delay" they meant one day early.

Canopy looks a little bit weird, still no sight of diverterless air intakes, a lot of panels such as the front landing gear doors look unfinished but it's just the first prototype.

Overall things seem to be going pretty well.

so much for the delayed rollout and mourning for the earthquake victims lol,

It seems by "delay" they meant one day early.
When would be its first flight? And DSI intakes are not necessary when you want top speed of above Mach 2 and supercruise

Finaly some good news, HΓΌrjet was supposed make its first flight tomorrow but I guess it's delayed

I'll be the sour greek here again,but some things seem weird. The first walk (or first flight?) was supposed to be in 2026. Then,it was announced they would do it this March. Then they postponed it,saying it was "out of respect" for the victims of the earthquake. Then suddenly,it does get out.

What's going on?

Like some people have commented online,there are big powers like USA working on the F-35 for decades and Russia still struggling to fix the Su-57,but Turkey rolls it out so fast? Somebody else (or maybe the same person) said "it might just be a 3rd generation fighter with a good radar". There's a lot of skepticism on this.
The plane that was supposed to fly in March was HΓΌrjet,
TFX will fly this year but no exact date has been given, just ground tests have started now and it will probably make its first flight by the end of the year.
The Russians, on the other hand, had difficulties in developing new technologies since the collapse of the soviets, and on top of that, they got an embargo so I wouldnt realy compare them with us rn.

Last edited:
They leaked the footage like they did with Hurjet so they have released it, like KE. So tommorow we will see more, Hurjet maybe or Anka-3?

The Russians, on the other hand, had difficulties in developing new technologies since the collapse of the soviets, and on top of that, they got an embargo so I wouldnt realy compare them with us rn.
The Russians couldn't fix the Su-57 and they wanted a new 5th generation aircraft...they still don't have fire-and-forget AT weapons and like my Pakistani friend said,they are behind in digitalization and modern systems.

They leaked the footage like they did with Hurjet so they have released it, like KE. So tommorow we will see more, Hurjet maybe or Anka-3?
This is even worse. How bad is the security at TAI?

if it's so easy to leak footage from the inside, chinese spies must be having a field day

Comparision and give you the idea how big the TFX is. Look to the pilot....

1679085762008.jpeg

F22
2611598426_935865bfe9_b.jpg

su57
Su-57-Fighter.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom