What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

b 2, b21, sr71 are much larger but still stealth
All of these not a fighter jets and flying wing designs are most suitable to stealth plan-form alignments

And last sr-71 was the first attempt to built stealth spy jet but was not true stealth jet

All of these not a fighter jets and flying wing designs are most suitable to stealth plan-form alignments

And last sr-71 was the first attempt to built stealth spy jet but was not true stealth jet
whatever chineese one is also same size, TFX has complete plastic surfaces and external geometry has studied by super computers for years i expect very good rcs print

whatever chineese one is also same size, TFX has complete plastic surfaces and external geometry has studied by super computers for years i expect very good rcs print
Chinese one is slightly shorter 66 feet at best and do you have any supercomputers?? Just asking

At head on yes it's best but from below and rear it will have slightly large RCS

I'll be the sour greek here again,but some things seem weird. The first walk (or first flight?) was supposed to be in 2026. Then,it was announced they would do it this March. Then they postponed it,saying it was "out of respect" for the victims of the earthquake. Then suddenly,it does get out.

What's going on?

Like some people have commented online,there are big powers like USA working on the F-35 for decades and Russia still struggling to fix the Su-57,but Turkey rolls it out so fast? Somebody else (or maybe the same person) said "it might just be a 3rd generation fighter with a good radar". There's a lot of skepticism on this.

Of course people the likes of Oublious,hyper and others will rush and say "haha stupid greek,it's Turkish superior quality and technology,we did the same with the TB2". Yeah but we're talking about a 5th generation fighter here.

I'll be the sour greek here again,but some things seem weird. The first walk (or first flight?) was supposed to be in 2026. Then,it was announced they would do it this March. Then they postponed it,saying it was "out of respect" for the victims of the earthquake. Then suddenly,it does get out.

What's going on?

Like some people have commented online,there are big powers like USA working on the F-35 for decades and Russia still struggling to fix the Su-57,but Turkey rolls it out so fast? Somebody else (or maybe the same person) said "it might just be a 3rd generation fighter with a good radar". There's a lot of skepticism on this.

Of course people the likes of Oublious,hyper and others will rush and say "haha stupid greek,it's Turkish superior quality and technology,we did the same with the TB2". Yeah but we're talking about a 5th generation fighter here.
It was understood that it would be possible to fly this aircraft in 2023 after sim/ test results. What they postponed was the rollout, not the FF. In fact there still isn't an open source date for the first flight. Massive celebratory activities would indeed be disrespectful to the families. It's also worth mentioning that this wasn't a rollout.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the TF-X to be a 4th gen aircraft let alone 3rd gen. Come on now.

I guess it is due to the revision of the internal weapon stations.
Internal weapon stations must be very large.

The cockpit of our fighter seems a little high. But I am still 100 percent sure that it will be one of the top five fighters in the world by 2030.

Somebody else (or maybe the same person) said "it might just be a 3rd generation fighter with a good radar". There's a lot of skepticism on this.
HEY DUDE if you would feel better compare it mig 15/ f84 no problem for us

What's going on?

lol

suffocate in your jealousy and hate:p:.

I can not imagine how Greece people are feeling at the moment, should read comments of neighbours aahhah...

What's going on?

Aw... Something is burning. I can smell it.

Back
Top Bottom