What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

lol

suffocate in your jealousy and hate:p:.

I can not imagine how Greece people are feeling at the moment, should read comments of neighbours aahhah...
Frankly, I don't care. And none of us should get hung up on them. Because all this are actually not about the Greeks. The transformation in Turkiye is not even directly related to Greece. It is part of a broader strategy and reletad to mostly other issues than Greece. The very fact that they are trying to create some false perception here with completely erroneous information or their inability to follow relevant developments is a bit of a hollow consolation. I think what they should be focusing on is not what is going on in TR, but how long they will spend their limited resources on foreign purchases and what they are sacrificing for this cause, instead of what is happening in TR. While there was relatively good resource management until the 1990s, today Greece is a completely foreign-dependent country militarily and they will feel the consequences of their wrong industrial policies more deeply in the years to come.

Turkey wants to end foreign dependency in the defense industry. Because if you are foreign-dependent in the defense industry, you cannot follow an independent foreign policy in the world. Turkey's developed warplanes, air defense systems, ships, unmanned warplanes, etc. guns have nothing to do with Greece. Turkey and Greece are not even two countries in the same league. By producing its own warplane, Turkey aims to both return to its glorious history and extend a helping hand to the oppressed countries in the world that were oppressed by the western world. So, for us, Greece is just a neighboring country like Syria or Iraq. So it's not our competitor.

I can not imagine how Greece people are feeling at the moment, should read comments of neighbours aahhah...
I cannot imagine how Turkish people are feeling at the moment,when you've had an earthquake with more than 55,00 dead,
130,000 injured,about 250,000 homeless and a million displaced internally...and you brag about such a thing as if you solved your problems. And especially,when on top of that,you have floods on the earthquake areas.

Aw... Something is burning. I can smell it.
Really bhai? Superweapon TFX ready in less than a decade and the postponed walk comes out before the elections,but nothing seems suspicious to you? ;)

HEY DUDE if you would feel better compare it mig 15/ f84 no problem for us
It wasn't me who compared it,I was reading some comments this morning.

In fact there still isn't an open source date for the first flight. Massive celebratory activities would indeed be disrespectful to the families.
But they still had to reveal the walk,because it's almost election time and hey,sultan's gotta remind voters of how strong of a devlet we are and all :P

I think what they should be focusing on is not what is going on in TR, but how long they will spend their limited resources on foreign purchases and what they are sacrificing for this cause, instead of what is happening in TR. While there was relatively good resource management until the 1990s, today Greece is a completely foreign-dependent country militarily and they will feel the consequences of their wrong industrial policies more deeply in the years to come.
Again,Turkey shouldn't be bragging. All we've been hearing for months was "We might come one night,suddenly".

Skepticism on the subject is extremely logical. And I believe other nationalities are skeptical about it as well. Why does it seem so strange to you?

I'll be the sour greek here again,but some things seem weird. The first walk (or first flight?) was supposed to be in 2026. Then,it was announced they would do it this March. Then they postponed it,saying it was "out of respect" for the victims of the earthquake. Then suddenly,it does get out.

What's going on?

Like some people have commented online,there are big powers like USA working on the F-35 for decades and Russia still struggling to fix the Su-57,but Turkey rolls it out so fast? Somebody else (or maybe the same person) said "it might just be a 3rd generation fighter with a good radar". There's a lot of skepticism on this.

Of course people the likes of Oublious,hyper and others will rush and say "haha stupid greek,it's Turkish superior quality and technology,we did the same with the TB2". Yeah but we're talking about a 5th generation fighter here.
it is strange indeed, first they said rollout was delayed, now we're getting pictures of taxi tests.

Like they want to delay it but they can't because elections are coming?

But a 3rd gen fighter? bitch please :rolleyes1:

No, this is a true fifth gen fighter. Only thing that might be missing is sensor fusion or fancy helmet mounted displays and little bits of things like that
and until 2030 there's plenty of time for these things to be sorted out.

We've got thousands of engineers, millions of dollars being spent and foreign suppliers coming to rescue where we fall short (such as GE with F110) There's no reason why this project shouldn't be a success.

Last edited:
Like they want to delay it but they can't because elections are coming?
Lol yeah!

But a 3rd gen fighter? bitch please
Some guy said it at a site,at the comments section as a speculation. Not my opinion,not anything solid either. Just comments and speculations of random people.

There's no reason why this project shouldn't be a success.
It could be a success,but so soon? Rushing the rollout for 2023?

Some guy said it at a site,at the comments section as a speculation. Not my opinion,not anything solid either. Just comments and speculations of random people.

It could be a success,but so soon? Rushing the rollout for 2023?
1) Understandable but we don't have to discuss every dumb idea.
2) Why not? it's just a couple of engines and an airframe. No weapon systems or advanced avionics were tested.

Making a single prototype that can taxi around an airstrip , shouldn't be that big of a deal. especially if most of the sub components are sourced early on. As I said, thousands of engineers are working on this, why are you surprised?

Find ip address from folnikas and pass it to pilot who will make maiden fligjt. Once he drops him gifts trough chimney with wrriten regards from TAF he might be persuaded that tfx is the real thing :)

It's pretty damnable that pro AKP accounts are already using TAI's success for their political propaganda.

Politicizing the defence industry is not good.
WHy should not they, it is completely their credit for it.

I want to see war games between TFX and Rafale/Grippen. all nato why not show us the result?

Find ip address from folnikas and pass it to pilot who will make maiden fligjt. Once he drops him gifts trough chimney with wrriten regards from TAF he might be persuaded that tfx is the real thing :)

Screenshot_2020-05-27 Simon Cowell Best Insults PART 2 SAVAGE - YouTube.png

Have you ever seen a republican taking credit for Gerald R Ford class ships? Or have you ever seen Obama taking credit for the F-35? This is moronic.

This is our national defense and trying to make it about AKP or CHP is hurtful.

Good to see TFX in paint (not in primer).

Pace of development seems to be good but CDR still Awaited.

Have you ever seen a republican taking credit for Gerald R Ford class ships? Or have you ever seen Obama taking credit for the F-35? This is moronic.

This is our national defense and trying to make it about AKP or CHP is hurtful.
You are not USA but yes in principle you are right about overall context but that is something that you need to mature as state to not partisan things like this.
Altough there was some voices from opposition about all this programs that you are now proud of and because of it i said that is AKP credit to brag about it nowl

I cannot imagine how Turkish people are feeling at the moment,when you've had an earthquake with more than 55,00 dead,
130,000 injured,about 250,000 homeless and a million displaced internally...and you brag about such a thing as if you solved your problems. And especially,when on top of that,you have floods on the earthquake areas.

that not a reason to stop developing, dead is dead the world don't stop turning 😄 . Like Greece is stopping with buying weapons and arming island.

The internet is full with jerk offs in ther parents basements, they are mocking TF-X like they did it with TB2 and Anka. Untill it drops bombs they will lick what they did spit.

better pictures...

faaking animal...

beast....

the beast....

tfx-jpeg.920720

1679074493184.jpeg

Attachments

• tfx.jpeg
    tfx.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Back