What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

The most important one:
QSZwaWQ9QXBp

b2wuanBn

ther is no need for this 😄...

I think there is, Qaher F-313 made taxi tests, and now TFX made taxi tests too. Now we're equal.

We can make comparisons now. :-)
Iranian-Qaher-F-313-Stealth-Fighter-Jet-750.jpg

I think that this toy was largely a work of propaganda in Ahmadinejad's last days. In other words, when nothing was ready even on a conceptual scale, they hastily put a pilot in a mockup and tried to do something. I'm sure it was a big facepalm moment for the engineers working in the relevant institutions. Until they roll-out a real things similar to up to date fighters, the shadow of the Qaher-313 will hang over them as a mockery.

Iranian-Qaher-F-313-Stealth-Fighter-Jet-750.jpg

I think that this toy was largely a work of propaganda in Ahmadinejad's last days. In other words, when nothing was ready even on a conceptual scale, they hastily put a pilot in a mockup and tried to do something. I'm sure it was a big facepalm moment for the engineers working in the relevant institutions. Until they roll-out a real things similar to up to date fighters, the shadow of the Qaher-313 will hang over them as a mockery.
No you're wrong, they kept working on this magnificent beast after Ahmedinejad left the office too.

Back then it used to be single engine. Like F-35:

OS5qcGc

Now it's twin engine, Just like TFX!
dc5du24-60b3f365-a656-4cc6-af9f-3f1e91264a48.jpg

The race is on! let's see who finishes first 8-)

No you're wrong, they kept working on this magnificent beast after Ahmedinejad left the office too.

OS5qcGc

If I am not wrong, I read somewhere it's converted into a drone program. 🤔

Anyway it's not a good idea to troll Iranian here.

Last edited:
I think that this toy was largely a work of propaganda in Ahmadinejad's last days. In other words, when nothing was ready even on a conceptual scale, they hastily put a pilot in a mockup and tried to do something.
Of course Iranians don't even TRY to make their stuff look realistic 😂

OS5qcGc

The new Batmobil :P

Of course they don't, because it's already real. What a stupid thing to say. :-)
They also put a lot of useless stuff on their tanks and vehicles to make them look cool...and impress the masses that have no clue. I'm talking about the prototypes,the fake ones. Just look at the Karrar and so many other weird armored vehicles they've made.

I think there is, Qaher F-313 made taxi tests, and now TFX made taxi tests too. Now we're equal.

We can make comparisons now. :-)
Open a thread so PDF can go into an in-depth analysis and comparison. It would be very interesting to hear input from other members especially Iranians 😃

They also put a lot of useless stuff on their tanks and vehicles to make them look cool...and impress the masses that have no clue. I'm talking about the prototypes,the fake ones. Just look at the Karrar and so many other weird armored vehicles they've made.
I wanted to make some pimp my ride jokes but I can't make a good nigger impression

in all seriousness, their stubbornness to not work with any other country is holding them back greatly

Open a thread so PDF can go into an in-depth analysis and comparison. It would be very interesting to hear input from other members especially Iranians 😃
Funny enough, there isn't even a dedicated thread on Qaher F-313 in the Iranian section, it's like they aren't proud of it... I don't know

Fucking traitors. Every Iranian should have a picture of Qaher F-313 framed on their desks and hanging on their walls.

I got it, we should open a "which one is the most islamic fighter" thread and because TFX and JF17 has dirty kuffar engines, Qaher F-313 wins because every part is Halal. 🇮🇷

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a republican taking credit for Gerald R Ford class ships? Or have you ever seen Obama taking credit for the F-35? This is moronic.

This is our national defense and trying to make it about AKP or CHP is hurtful.
If 6’lı masa wins the coming elections (may God forbid) this defence industry will go to stone age very fast this is the reality.

I wanted to make some pimp my ride jokes but I can't make a good nigger impression

in all seriousness, their stubbornness to not work with any other country is holding them back greatly

Funny enough, there isn't even a dedicated thread on Qaher F-313 in the Iranian section, it's like they aren't proud of it... I don't know

Fucking traitors. Every Iranian should have a picture of Qaher F-313 framed on their desks and hanging on their walls.

I got it, we should open a "which one is the most islamic fighter" thread and because TFX and JF17 has dirty kuffar engines, Qaher F-313 wins because every part is Halal. 🇮🇷

I am very disappointed in your use of a racial epithet. As a senior member, please do not use the n-word again. It’s racist and against forum rules.

If 6’lı masa wins the coming elections (may God forbid) this defence industry will go to stone age very fast this is the reality.
the six is backed by PKK and AKP is backed by fucking hezbollah. They are both trash. If you defend either of these, you're trash too.

I am very disappointed in your use of a racial epithet. As a senior member, please do not use the n-word again. It’s racist and against forum rules.
First they came for the racial epithets and I said nothing because I wasn't a racist... then.

Well, you know the rest. Now the trannies are grooming your kids and you can't say anything because if you say anything you're antisemitic, homophobic etc.

reject their language policing, grow a pair and say whatever you want.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom