What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Gonna be nice :)

MMU-and-KE-Ghost-Mode.jpg

That's like saying "I hate Nazis,but I like Hitler"
It would only make sense if i’m racist and facist like hitler or nazi’s but i am not neither is Erdogan it is against our religion. So don’t compare apples with oranges.

And i love how you make this comparison in defence of a racist bigot like legionnaire.

It would only make sense if i’m racist and facist like hitler or nazi’s but i am not neither is Erdogan it is against our religion. So don’t compare apples with oranges.

And i love how you make this comparison in defence of a racist bigot like legionnaire.
Oh he's a racist because he says the things you don't dare say publically?

The comparison of Erdogan with Hitler could be made with any bad movement and leader. It's ridiculous when you say that you hate them all,but you support Erdogan who is the president of this corrupt government.

She looks BEAUTIFUL. "If it looks right, it will fly right" and boy does TFX look right. Very exciting and congratulations on this fantastic achievement !!!

This is the result of a 3-4 decade journey to build the universities, trained people, the institutions, technology and infrastructure to allow turkey to build this plane. True long term vision, hard work, blood and soil to bring this to Turkey by Turkish Patriots. A single consistent vision of what they want to do and now they have achieved it. I am truly happy for Turkey.

Last edited:
Oh he's a racist because he says the things you don't dare say publically?

The comparison of Erdogan with Hitler could be made with any bad movement and leader. It's ridiculous when you say that you hate them all,but you support Erdogan who is the president of this corrupt government.

The nazi’s and hitler are not Turkish nor muslim i have no any connection with them mentallly or pysically its absurd how you use his name when reffering to Erdogan. It only gets worse when there is not much difference between you and Hitler literally as i know your supremacist views. But you’re misguided just like your pervert ancestors so i’m not surprised.

It's controlled opposition, Foinikas props him up for strategic purposes to attack other Turks. I've noticed a pattern any thread that has the Legionaire guy will inevitably have Foinikas pop up and start defending him. They have a symbiotic relationship. I've even probed the guy on matters where you would think a "Turkish Nationalist" would disagree with the Greeks on, namely the issue of Cyprus, Eastern Mediterranean and similar areas of differences. And he cautiously dodges those points, so as to not upset his partnership with Foinikas. Instead they work together, on attack other Turks on other matters. And in turn Foinikas also defends his racism as acceptable towards Blacks, Arabs, Pakistanis, etc, he is too valuable of a tool to throw away in the slander/information warfare campaign, so he can't be outright condemned.

The nazi’s and hitler are not Turkish nor muslim i have no any connection with them mentallly or pysically its absurd how you use his name when reffering to Erdogan. It only gets worse when there is not much difference between you and Hitler literally as i know your supremacist views. But you’re misguided just like your pervert ancestors so i’m not surprised.
You don't even get the point! It's not about Hitler or Nazis ffs. It's about a nasty establishment and the leader. FFS you're stuck with the Nazis.

What fcking "supremacist views" are you even talking about? What's this nonsense? Where did I express "supremacist views" here?

You don't want Hitler? Fine,PKK and Ocalan. How's that? Better for you?

Or How about just normal analogies instead of hyperbole, like "I don't support any party but I support Mitsotakis".

You don't even get the point! It's not about Hitler or Nazis ffs. It's about a nasty establishment and the leader. FFS you're stuck with the Nazis.

What fcking "supremacist views" are you even talking about? What's this nonsense? Where did I express "supremacist views" here?

Tell me My dear Foinikas, what is the foreign policy difference between the IYI Party in contrast to the AKP with regards to Greece, Cyprus and the Eastern Mediterranean. I bet you will not be able to give anything here. Stop trying to make it seem like any of the Stances are somehow only b/c of one party rather than a large overall consensus among the parties even when they have differences elsewhere. Don't use domestic disputes among Turks to somehow project that onto Foreign Policy regarding Greece. Afterall we know you don't care about domestic issues in Turkey, given you don't seem to have any issues with Sisi for his domestic matters.

Last edited:
It's controlled opposition, Foinikas props him up for strategic purposes to attack other Turks. I've noticed a pattern any thread that has the Legionaire guy will inevitably have Foinikas pop up and start defending him. They have a symbiotic relationship. I've even probed the guy on matters where you would think a "Turkish Nationalist" would disagree with the Greeks on, namely the issue of Cyprus, Eastern Mediterranean and similar areas of differences. And he cautiously dodges those points, so as to not upset his partnership with Foinikas. Instead they work together, on attack other Turks on other matters. And in turn Foinikas also defends his racism as acceptable towards Blacks, Arabs, Pakistanis, etc, he is too valuable of a tool to throw away in the slander/information warfare campaign, so he can't be outright condemned.
Among the common folk in Turkiye it is no secret and everyone knows it. This is the case in general with these “kemalists” from the ordinary person until the politician to the top of their elites. They love the uncircumcised D of the greek/armenian as much as they hate Turks/muslims.

Back
Top Bottom