What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Looks like the F-22 got an IRST. lol

outside of slight difference in the Inlets and the landing gear I would be fooled if someone told me Lockheed was restarting F-22 production and making new F-22s. lol
Because one of the most important evaluation errors in social media circles is that this aircraft is a consequence of being excluded from the F-35 project. In fact, we have never tried to create an equivalent of the F-35, our aim was to create an F-22 equivalent equipped with systems as up-to-date as the F-35.

The project started technically in the mid-2000s and officially in 2011. When the project was in the design phase, things happened with the F-35. In other words, the aim here was to achieve the capability to produce an air superiority aircraft at the very beginning, but when mainly air-to-ground type F-35 procurement, which would be the partner of this aircraft, did not procured as planned, the MMU project continued its development as a more multirole aircraft. SSB President Demir's statement on this subject is exactly as follows: "The MMU is an aircraft that incorporates the advantages of the F-35 and the F-22, and is positioned between the two."

In technical terms, there are many details reminiscent of the soviet style aviation school, from the IRST in front of the cockpit to the mini radome between the engines, which can almost be called a boom, while the main aerodynamics are very reminiscent of the F-22 platform, which has proven itself quite well in this field.

Bigotry against Pakistanis?

I've seen you mock pakistanis here. I mean its pretty obvious you look down upon them, and muslims in general if I had to guess. Sometime the mask slips in your comments, i don't always respond to those comments, but I do make a note. lol

Nope. Egypt is pretty darn strong and ain't taking orders.

Egypt is a broke bitch, begging for Khaleeji money run by a military Junta set up by Sisi with Emirati backing. He gave away Egyptian islands to Saudis so they could continue to prop him up. He is the definition of a dog. Just b/c this dog does your bidding in the eastern medeterranian, doesn't make it any less of a dog.

But you want me to fight with Turks

I don't want you to fight Turks, I want you to Acknowledge that Turkish Foreign Policy with regards Cyprus, Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean is a continuation for Turkish policy through previous administrations and that it has consensus among all Major Turkish Parties, anytime a decision is taken, all the other parties put out statements with regards to their outlook, and its largely in agreement, with the EXCEPTION of the HDP. But to be frank I don't consider them to be too legitimate in overall Turkish politics, they are separatists, trying to curry favor with foreign adversaries of Turkey, in hopes if garnering support for their own little breakaway PKK state.

Anka 3

1679158310596.png

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

I know this isn't TFX but this is a program closely related to the TFX so posting it here.

I've seen you mock pakistanis here. I mean its pretty obvious you look down upon them, and muslims in general if I had to guess. Sometime the mask slips in your comments, i don't always respond to those comments, but I do make a note. lol

Egypt is a broke bitch, begging for Khaleeji money run by a military Junta set up by Sisi with Emirati backing. He gave away Egyptian islands to Saudis so they could continue to prop him up. He is the definition of a dog. Just b/c this dog does your bidding in the eastern medeterranian, doesn't make it any less of a dog.

I don't want you to fight Turks, I want you to Acknowledge that Turkish Foreign Policy with regards Cyprus, Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean is a continuation for Turkish policy through previous administrations and that it has consensus among all Major Turkish Parties, anytime a decision is taken, all the other parties put out statements with regards to their outlook, and its largely in agreement, with the EXCEPTION of the HDP. But to be frank I don't consider them to be too legitimate in overall Turkish politics, they are separatists, trying to curry favor with foreign adversaries of Turkey, in hopes if garnering support for their own little breakaway PKK state.
Don't hit Egypt hard, man. Things will get better soon. lol. Turkish-Egyptian relations and national interests are becoming parallel again, mark my words.

And if you discuss these issues in a more appropriate thread, I would like to contribute. This thread is dedicated to MMU related developments and I would be grateful if we can keep it as clean as we can.

Anka 3

View attachment 920894

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

I know this isn't TFX but this is a program closely related to the TFX so posting it here.
Wingman of MMU and secondary bomber penetrator. It is first variant and finally declasified.

Now we are waiting other surprise.

Lying again? Pakistanis can vouch for me.
Ok Abu Salafi.

Anka 3

View attachment 920894

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Reputable sources share the information that ANKA-3 is carrier capable from born. In a sense, we are watching the formation of a fixed wing air force of the Turkish naval forces.

Back
Top Bottom