What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Fionikas or whatever the hell is your name i don’t say these things even in private let alone in public. Why should i say things in public which i don’t support?

You’re probably raised by racist and ignorant parents now you think everyone have same bigotted views like yourself.
Why? Because you live in USA. Somebody said your IP is from USA. So it makes sense you're scared to even say the "n" word. You've been made into a politically correct puppet. Just like @LegionnairE said.

It's controlled opposition, Foinikas props him up for strategic purposes to attack other Turks.
You know,for a guy who pretends to be smart,you sure not. Unless you're doing it on purpose. I'm not "attacking other Turks" here. My opinion on Erdogan and his government is well-known. Many other Turks on this forum dislike him as well. Him and his policies.

I've noticed a pattern any thread that has the Legionaire guy will inevitably have Foinikas pop up and start defending him. They have a symbiotic relationship.
So a greek and a turk can't have common views on a lot of things? They can't be friends? They can't discuss and various stuff and agree? But then again...you dislike Legionnaire because he's not YOUR kind of Turk. The kind who supports the Panislamist or Neo-Ottoman views of other fellows who post and you applaud them like an Ertugrul fan.

And he cautiously dodges those points, so as to not upset his partnership with Foinikas. Instead they work together, on attack other Turks on other matters.
So basically,you're trying to start a fight between me and Legionnaire and maybe @Dehydrated Trisolaran

You wanna make us fight,because you can't stand seeing Greeks and Turks getting along. You're trying to look more nationalist than Bahceli himself. And when Legionnaire doesn't fall for your traps,you get upset and dislike him.

And in turn Foinikas also defends his racism as acceptable towards Blacks, Arabs, Pakistanis, etc, he is too valuable of a tool to throw away in the slander/information warfare campaign, so he can't be outright condemned
I don't think Legionnaire is racist towards Arabs and Pakistanis. And if you can't seperate black people from n***** from da hood...I'm sorry,but you've been brainwashed by liberal politics too.

Can you continue your off-topic discussions in a separate thread? Ty

MMU development test aircraft, naked photos before coating

F-22 vs TF-23 front look
FrfTJFqWIAYYbj_

"I don't support any party but I support Mitsotakis".
Mitsotakis isn't a dictator who has invaded countries here and there. Nor has Mitsotakis and his government threated multiple neighbors with war a gazillion times the last 5-6 years.

Tell me My dear Foinikas, what is the foreign policy difference between the IYI Party in contrast to the AKP with regards to Greece, Cyprus and the Eastern Mediterranean. I bet you will not be able to give anything here. Stop trying to make it seem like any of the Stances are somehow only b/c of one party rather than a large overall consensus among the parties even when they have differences elsewhere. Don't use domestic disputes among Turks to somehow project that onto Foreign Policy regarding Greece. Afterall we know you don't care about domestic issues in Turkey, given you don't seem to have any issues with Sisi for his domestic matters.
My not-so-dear hyperman Ertugrul fanboy,the difference is in that AKP has been ruling for more than 20 years and the last 10 has been following a very aggressive foreign policy,while from 2020 onwards,has been constantly raising tensions and threatening us with war. IYI hasn't had the chance to rule for a pretty long time and we'll have to see IN PRACTICE,what their foreign policy will be,if they get elected.

Why would I have problems with Sissi? The guy's pretty darn cool and saved Egypt from the radical MB lunatics.

The PAF high command might be imagining how to fit in WS-10s into these jests. Indeed the IAF can never surprise them....

:)

I did think ( ask myself ) if the prototype had a WS-10 to "troll" the USA over the F16 sale "saga" .. but that would be both "bold" and propably not technically possible right now as the engineering decision was made years ago and also given how long the engineering times it takes to mate and engine to an airframe and the associated FBW.

A Day #2 activity once the airframe and FBW has been certified and ironed out.

Why? Because you live in USA. Somebody said your IP is from USA. So it makes sense you're scared to even say the "n" word. You've been made into a politically correct puppet. Just like @LegionnairE said.

You know,for a guy who pretends to be smart,you sure not. Unless you're doing it on purpose. I'm not "attacking other Turks" here. My opinion on Erdogan and his government is well-known. Many other Turks on this forum dislike him as well. Him and his policies.

So a greek and a turk can't have common views on a lot of things? They can't be friends? They can't discuss and various stuff and agree? But then again...you dislike Legionnaire because he's not YOUR kind of Turk. The kind who supports the Panislamist or Neo-Ottoman views of other fellows who post and you applaud them like an Ertugrul fan.

So basically,you're trying to start a fight between me and Legionnaire and maybe @Dehydrated Trisolaran

You wanna make us fight,because you can't stand seeing Greeks and Turks getting along. You're trying to look more nationalist than Bahceli himself. And when Legionnaire doesn't fall for your traps,you get upset and dislike him.

I don't think Legionnaire is racist towards Arabs and Pakistanis. And if you can't seperate black people from n***** from da hood...I'm sorry,but you've been brainwashed by liberal politics too.
Yes i am scared of the creator of heavens and the earth. He says in the Holy Quran: 49:13 Al Hujurat

O humanity! Indeed, We created you from a male and a female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you may ˹get to˺ know one another. Surely the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous among you. Allah is truly All-Knowing, All-Aware.

So it makes sense you're scared to even say the "n" word. You've been made into a politically correct puppet.

n***** from da hood...I'm sorry,but you've been brainwashed by liberal politics too.

Or... Maybe you are just a Racist as well Foinikas. thats also a possibility. lol, I've seen you get ein volk ein reich before on here, talking about 5th pillar ethnic minorities. as well as bigotry towards Paksitanis(which you will of course downplay b/c you are on a pakistani forum) and Syrians.

you dislike Legionnaire because he's not YOUR kind of Turk.

I have never had a problem with a single Turk on here, with the exception of Legionaire. Are you suggesting that all Turks here are Ak Parti Supporters? or even a majority here?

You wanna make us fight,because you can't stand seeing Greeks and Turks getting along.
lolwut?

Also what "Trap", the man has an opinion on everything, and doesn't care about "Political Correctness", but he refuses to Touch the issue, when I ask him point blank where he stands on an issue, and you get upset when I find that suspicious? There are Plenty of CHP or IYI people here, and none of them I have accused of having a symbiotic relationship with you, except for him. And none whom I've seen you zealously defend, except for him.

Last edited:
IYI hasn't had the chance to rule for a pretty long time

Ok, so when they put out statements in support of Turkey's policy in the eastern medeterranian or with regards to Cyprus or Greece, you just cover your eyes and ears? but when any other AK Parti person says something you circlejerk about about Erdogan preparing an invasion of greece and arrive at French Doorsteps or Brussels or Bob Menendez's doorstep or whatever benefactor and demand sanctions be placed. lol

Why would I have problems with Sissi? The guy's pretty darn cool and saved Egypt

So he is not "Dictator", he is "cool guy". No "Oppression" going on? nope, as long as he serves purposes in the eastern medeterranian, no problems right? Haftar cool guy too right? You aren't sly my friend, we see. 🤫

"Saved Egypt" lol, they beggin saudis for money, he has Turned Egypt into a client state, taking orders like a dog from Abu Dhabi and Riyadh.

Last edited:
Design has changed a lot and will probably change a lot before it goes into mass production.

View attachment 920874View attachment 920875
Yes, for example, the under-fuselage weapon stations were revised in a tandem arrangement instead of a single main section. The side internal weapon stations has been enlarged. The nose radar radome has been almost doubled in size, which is an important clue to the targeted electronic capabilities. Peripheral radar antennas have also placed different points on the aircraft. The pilot seating position has been raised.

Personally, I think that the overall silhouette of the aircraft will not change much, but there may be some revisions, especially in the tail section. F110s are temporary engines and thrust vectoring may be targeted from B30 onwards along with better thermal management. In the current situation, the widening of the engine spacing as much as possible shows that there are some evaluations on asymmetric thrust.

In a few months, the CDR phase will be announced and the schedule for the first flight will begin. Target is end of 2023.

Last edited:
lol, I've seen you get ein volk ein reich before on here, talking about 5th pillar ethnic minorities. as well as bigotry towards Paksitanis(which you will of course downplay b/c you are on a pakistani forum) and Syrians.
Bigotry against Pakistanis? Are you talking about the illegal immigrants who were caught raping,robbing and beating people? Because even Pakistanis themselves here spit on these people and denounce them. Ah Syrians? I've supported Syrians for years,sir. Just not the kind of Syrians YOU like.

So he is not "Dictator", he is "cool guy". No "Oppression" going on? nope, as long as he serves purposes in the eastern medeterranian, no problems right? Haftar cool guy too right? You aren't sly my friend, we see. 🤫
Ask the Egyptians here,what they think about Sissi. Ask them yourself. Freely.

You're just a salty fanboy that's hurt because Sissi and Haftar won't let your MB friends take over.

"Saved Egypt" lol, they beggin saudis for money, he has Turned Egypt into a client state, taking orders like a dog from Abu Dhabi and Riyadh.
Nope. Egypt is pretty darn strong and ain't taking orders. Perhaps you're mistaking "allies" with "puppets",but then again,you are a weird guy who hides his identity behind an American flag.

Ok, so when they put out statements in support of Turkey's policy in the eastern medeterranian or with regards to Cyprus or Greece, you just cover your eyes and ears? but when any other AK Parti person says something you circlejerk about about Erdogan preparing an invasion of greece and arrive at French Doorsteps or Brussels or Bob Menendez's doorstep or whatever benefactor and demand sanctions be placed. lol
Right now the rulling party is AKP and the president is Erdogan. If others come to power and continue the same policy,then I'll nag about them too. But you want me to fight with Turks that I get along with well,that's your problem...isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom