What's new

Tezgam train inferno - Death Toll rises to 73

EIMP_miX0AAu0aH

fOLZwrkx

Until people are educated (and education starts from home), even enforcement of the laws won't work.
Bhai they all educated almost, better to call padhe likhe Jahil, rememberer my Dad’s one of advice when I was a kid “ never ever play with fire or water “
It’s not even play they were cooking in a rail is beyond imagination, risk their life and hundred others. And administration as usual sleeping.

Inna lilla hai, wa inna ellaihi rajioon

We keep hearing such incidents and yet we never learn from our mistakes. We should stop gas cylinders in the train and use electric ones instead

Bhai they all educated almost, better to call padhe likhe Jahil, rememberer my Dad’s one of advice when I was a kid “ never ever play with fire or water “
It’s not even play they were cooking in a rail is beyond imagination, risk their life and hundred others. And administration as usual sleeping.
Man, you can't blame administration much.. because you can always pay Rs 100 to railway guards to get away from a fine.

And, not just education is required, continuous reminders is what a human requires to do the job properly.

We all know that we have to pray 5 times.. Tableeghi jamaat reminds us again and again.

What we aren't reminded about time and again are others' rights and our responsibilities..

RIP to the deceased.

Are you saying people take gas stoves with them on the train??
A small stove attached or connected to LPG Cylinder Plus People were going to Tablighi Ijtema so we should expect more LPG cylinders in that train coach.
why on earth they are carrying cooking stoves there??? fire will spread easily due to Wind... why the hell govt allowed those things into coaches... It's too dangerous...
Probably for their Tablighi Ijtema &/or want to cook their own meal. Some People do carry LPG Cylinder which is wrong and dangerous but operating it fully packed train where already other LPG cylinders are placed is next level stupidity.
Cylinder should be empty or at least in Cargo Bogie.

Last edited:
Inna lilla hai, wa inna ellaihi rajioon

We keep hearing such incidents and yet we never learn from our mistakes. We should stop gas cylinders in the train and use electric ones instead
Only 2 option buy from Railway or bring your on Meal. Electric Stove in a train make no sense where they will get the power from.
If any one want to carry Cylinder it should be empty and in Cargo Bogie.

i remember in skorea their p.m resigned when ship collided but here our minister has no moral courage for this but will continue to avoid taking responsibility of matters related to his ministry and his supporters will always justify this .This is reason we are much backwards from such developed countries

Minister is supposed to resign because our people are too dumb and ignorant to not light a gas filled cylinder in a Train?
Perhaps they are also supposed to resign when our dumb people stand around a collapsed oil tanker to steal oil from it?
And even perhaps when there are assholes stealing banana from a poor kid seller?
Our ministers should resign for every stupidity of our public?
Do you find your expectation to be a bit stupid on its own?

May Allah have mercy on the souls that have perished and grant sabr to the grieving families and to the Nation of Pakistan.

A sad tragedy that could have been avoided I hope strict rules and laws come so the people that perished dont die in vain.

i think such accident never occurred in last 5yrs of previous govt ,our public was similar at that time but current minister asked previous minister for resigning even a small accident occurred at that time in railway,hypocracy is at peak at present and will destroy us if continues.

This is not single accident,rate of such other types of accident have also increased in first year of this govt which shows more problem lies with govt than public as they are give authority to regulate and stop such negligence but they are acting shamelessly ,also there are reports that cylinders are also being used in train own kitchen and eyewitnesses are saying that accident was not due to cylinder but due to short circuit

.If we end security check posts from house of these ministers and then someone kill them then there is no benefit of blaming criminal unless those responsible for negligence are made accountable but they not care for security of public like their own
Minister is supposed to resign because our people are too dumb and ignorant to not light a gas filled cylinder in a Train?
Perhaps they are also supposed to resign when our dumb people stand around a collapsed oil tanker to steal oil from it?
And even perhaps when there are assholes stealing banana from a poor kid seller?
Our ministers should resign for every stupidity of our public?
Do you find your expectation to be a bit stupid on its own?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom