What's new

Tesla to set up electric car manufacturing unit in India’s Karnataka State😎!

Delusion !

Also, the BJP government of Yogi in Uttar Pradesh has brought out a side-law to the anti "Love Jihad" law. This side-law is against "mass conversion" to punish Dalits if they converted en masse to Buddhism. This side-law despite a historic precedent where in 1956 Ambedkar, the Dalit co-writer of the Indian Constitution, converted publicly to Buddhism along with 365,000 of his Dalit followers.

BTW I didn't get notification of your tagging of me. Just happened to be on this thread and saw you mentioning me.

@jamahir - one simple question.

There are so many marriages between hindu girls and muslim men.....how come it is always the hindu girls who convert. Are you aware of any muslim (men or women) who converted to hinduism for marriage?

Please answer the question in the spirit (of the question)....and don't take examples of Shah Ruck Khan or Aamir Khan (or) ask counter questions on Hinduism [I am aware Hinduism has fundamental flaws....casteism being the highest order.....but all religions have similar]. BTW - Nawazuddin Siddiqui (& his mother) asked his wife to convert. He mentioned in his biography.

PS#1: I have read the quran myself
PS#2: This is my last post on this topic.
PS#3: For the chinese posters in this forum - I envy you guys. You don't have this baggage, and don't have to deal with all this in a daily basis. I envy that you can just focus on your development, and not spend too much time on social issues. Your progress in the recent past amazes me.

Last edited:
Indian Visas are pretty cheap and can be had by using self-serve kiosks in most malls in Dhaka.

Understandable knowing the state of the current Indian economy and their need for Bangladeshi medical tourism and shopping dollars...

That is what YOU think.

Far distant dream is having a zero open defecation rate in India.

Keep talking about Mars and Moon missions, and EV, Hydrogen fuel stories while your GDP per capita and HDI standards keep falling behind ours. Mahaan !!

All these are vote-getting stories (including this Tesla story) - while the poor and lower middle class in India get poorer and poorer. No real jobs for them, just fake stories of getting jobs making cars that cost $39,000 a pop, to make believe that India has become America.

No matter what the reality - Godi media will have propaganda lined up to make everything look just hunky dory !! :lol:

Always entertaining this Indian section....

Can you please share those visa- self kiosk in malls link... are you for real?.. lol..

These Hindutvas are the cheapest and sorriest a$$ Kanjoos folks if I've ever seen anywhere.:lol:

Laughing stock and embarrassments.

Funny enough - Muslim/Christian/Zoroastrian Indian folks aren't like this.

Like I said before, have these chest-thumpers come to Bangladesh and afford a car with 300%-800% tax and VAT. We will see the car buying rate then. Burbaks and ahammuks....

As usual - bhakts are full of hot air and nothing else...

Bhakt propaganda has been so effective that Indians can't be more distant from reality in their fantasies. Check out the per capita gas consumption for Bangladesh, India and Pakistan below.

Bangladesh: 6,500 cf/a
Pakistan: 7,500 cf/a
India: 1,462 cf/a

The reality remains, Indians still have to take their morning dump on railway tracks, Indian kids are still the most stunted in the world and suffering the worst malnutrition in the region.
Can you please share those visa- self kiosk in malls link... are you for real?.. lol..

Indian visa centers are even found in small towns, like the one in Satkhira

You don't even need to visit the high commission.

Bhakt propaganda has been so effective that Indians can't be more distant from reality in their fantasies. Check out the per capita gas consumption for Bangladesh, India and Pakistan below.

The reality remains, Indians still have to take their morning dump on railway tracks, Indian kids are still the most stunted in the world and suffering the worst malnutrition in the region.

Yup - how much more 'in your face' do you have to get with these Hindutvas to put them in their place? :lol:

Yup - how much more 'in your face' do you have to get with these Hindutvas to put them in their place? :lol:

No matter where you put them, they will keep on living in their wonderland. :lol:

slumdog-toilet.jpg

That is application centre..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.. you need to grow up... bd is cheddi making country.. stop feeling rich..

That is application centre..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️..

Visa processing has been outsourced to these IVACs managed by State Bank of India, in short, getting an Indian visa is as easy as getting a ticket for local bus.

bd is cheddi making country.. stop feeling rich..

Bangladesh is surely not rich, but it's a heaven compared to fourth world Indian living standards.

@jamahir - one simple question.

There are so many marriages between hindu girls and muslim men.....how come it is always the hindu girls who convert. Are you aware of any muslim (men or women) who converted to hinduism for marriage?

Please answer the question in the spirit (of the question)....and don't take examples of Shah Ruck Khan or Aamir Khan (or) ask counter questions on Hinduism [I am aware Hinduism has fundamental flaws....casteism being the highest order.....but all religions have similar]. BTW - Nawazuddin Siddiqui (& his mother) asked his wife to convert. He mentioned in his biography.

PS#1: I have read the quran myself
PS#2: This is my last post on this topic.
PS#3: For the chinese posters in this forum - I envy you guys. You don't have this baggage, and don't have to deal with all this in a daily basis. I envy that you can just focus on your development, and not spend too much time on social issues. Your progress in the recent past amazes me.

This conversion business in a Hindu-Muslim marriage in year 2021 is awkward. Actually not necessary. I think it happens because the Muslim husband already feels social pressure for marrying a Hindu girl and that doubles if he does not seek her conversion.

Some years ago the Muslim-majority African country of Tunisia passed a law allowing Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men. This is one side of progress.

In context of what you asked, Muslim men who have married Hindu women have already gone a bit towards being current and progressive. They will be no kattar mullahs. So they should go a bit more and accept the girl as is.

On PDF you will see some Pakistani male members, usually young, speak against such marriages. But they are just being non-sensible because they live in surroundings where such dalliances don't usually occur, and these type of members will also be against things like Aurat March and the Laal leftist / progressive music band.

its more or less cheap labour for tesla and apart from creating few jobs for indians , i dont see anything beneficial for indians.

Pakistan and india has insane manpower like china and i want local ev startups to be succesfull in india and pakistan so they can produce cheap ev bikes and cars. It can truly benefit middle or lower class.

If india start creating their own shit then it will create competition in region and pakistan will be forced to create their own shit too and its healthy capitalist competition is what i hope for as it will benefit the whole region.

its more or less cheap labour for tesla and apart from creating few jobs for indians , i dont see anything beneficial for indians.

Pakistan and india has insane manpower like china and i want local ev startups to be succesfull in india and pakistan so they can produce cheap ev bikes and cars. It can truly benefit middle or lower class.

If india start creating their own shit then it will create competition in region and pakistan will be forced to create their own shit too and its healthy capitalist competition is what i hope for as it will benefit the whole region.

'if India start creating their own $hit'...we have been making EVs for years and Tesla is going to compete with established players. How come you never competed in it till now when we've been running this for years? Oh wait....your track record is about talking about competing.....

'if India start creating their own $hit'...we have been making EVs for years and Tesla is going to compete with established players. How come you never competed in it till now when we've been running this for years? Oh wait....your track record is about talking about competing.....

no need to be upset. i wished you good luck but you seem to be getting aggressive for no reason

nobody uses electic vehicles in india but i hope tata succeed in their attempt as Tata parsi jew is better then ambani baniya jew.

Things that actually matters like hunger index, india is worse then pakistan

no need to be upset. i wished you good luck but you seem to be getting aggressive for no reason

nobody uses electic vehicles in india but i hope tata succeed in their attempt as Tata parsi jew is better then ambani baniya jew.

Pakistan is not a point of comparison for us or anyone else either

nobody wants comparison with pakistan lumber one army wala .
we are already in ev vehicles .

A wise decision. Like Ratan TATA had once said "You are a fool if you are not in Gujarat". The new Mantra for business is "You are a fool if you are not in India". Elon Musk is certainly not a fool.

Back
Top Bottom