What's new

Tesla to set up electric car manufacturing unit in India’s Karnataka State😎!

Look my little kanjoosi protester, your kind would $hit their pants if they tried to buy any cars in Bangladesh, even reconditioned ones. Tariff and VAT is 300% on new cars and even 800% on luxury ones like large BMWs and Range Rovers.

I'd like to see Kanjoos Indians having himmat enough to buy one in Bangladesh.

And no one here buys those micro excuses of cars like Maruti 800 and Tata Nano garbage for 3 to 5 lacs. :lol:
Are you high on weeds? These models are not sold in Indian market anymore....

Latest products from TATA MOTORS

1613289699989.png

1613289716758.png

1613289743411.png

1613292475344.png

1613292501138.png

Butthurts have startd their rants, if we are so poor, or can’t afford Teslas then why are they coming to manufacture here?

so India is going to assemble the cars, for other countries in the region to use, along with the few in India that can afford it.

that is why @Bilal9 said " Begani Shadee me abdullah diwana."

1. Pentium chip by Vinod Dham
Most of us probably know that Pentium microprocessor chips play a vital role in the speed and performance of a computer. The first Pentium chip was invented in 1993 by Vinod Dham, a technologist of Indian origin. Dham was working at Intel when he and his team developed the Pentium chip. Now, the world knows him as the father of Pentium processors.

Vinod Dham was at best an managerial administrator for the team that developed the Pentium. If he had actually designed the Pentium what stopped him from coming to India and setting up a team towards designing a new, India-designed microprocessor ?

An "IT Superpower" not having its own domestic technology solution for maps & navigation, thats a pity. After a decade, we are thinking are of doing something which someone else is already done. Better to do something new. Doing something that is already done by someone may be ok but do it without chest thumping

India, an "IT Superpower", with 200,000+ computer science engineering students graduating every year from colleges, with a few million total count of the last 25 years, yet there is not a single Indian, indigenous operating system and microprocessor. Why ?

---

As for Tesla cars coming to India, Tesla should stop producing expensive and silly sports cars and start producing electric taxis and buses.

The idea should be to ban all privately-owned personal transport vehicles.

Yeah whatever Mr. Maruti 800 owner.

Now go have lunch. Your 'half burnt chapati and onion' kanjoosi lunch is ready.
Bangladeshi patients flock to India in search of better medical facilities
Vinod Dham was at best an managerial administrator for the team that developed the Pentium. If he had actually designed the Pentium what stopped him from coming to India and setting up a team towards designing a new, India-designed microprocessor ?

India, an "IT Superpower", with 200,000+ computer science engineering students graduating every year from colleges, with a few million total count of the last 25 years, yet there is not a single Indian, indigenous operating system and microprocessor. Why ?

---

As for Tesla cars coming to India, Tesla should stop producing expensive and silly sports cars and start producing electric taxis and buses.

India cannot afford Teslas. GDP per capita of India is less than 2K USD. It takes literally decades for the average Indian to save up for one. Even an entire family takes years. On top of that, India is a poor market for electrification due to constant load shedding and electricity theft. No one will be able to ensure that they'd even be able to charge their Teslas. The humidity and heat also damages batteries, resulting in lower reliability. All it will take is for 1-2 Teslas to fail in India to crater their reputation.

Tesla already makes more from US domestic emissions credits than from car sales. In a market without emissions credits and without a significant customer base, their sales are going to be in the toilet.

Yup, all excellent points.

These are all Modi supporters jumping up and down, highlighting Tesla's investment news as some big achievement. No factory in sight though.

What I don't get is how is this investment which sells cars to a select few, help India's development goals, and in what way specifically?

I cannot fathom a clear answer.

---

My thoughts exactly brother.

Hit the nails right on the heads. :-)

---

The mission computer of Tejas uses a 32-bit processor based on Power ISA developed by Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL). Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL) is a laboratory under the Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO). Located in Delhi its primary function is research in the field of Solid State Materials, Devices and Sub-systems. Their activities include development of semi-conductor materials, solid state devices, electronic components/sub-systems and investigation of solid state materials/devices for futuristic defence applications

These are all Modi supporters jumping up and down, highlighting Tesla's investment news as some big achievement. No factory in sight though.

What I don't get is how is this investment which sells cars to a select few, help India's development goals, and in what way specifically?

Bongos can’t afford basic cars, should stop ranting about us, we know we are poor, Bangladesh is a superpower.

Bangladeshi patients flock to India in search of better medical facilities

Thank You oh clueless one, for trying to upload a hyperlink to a livemint story from 2010 (and failing). :lol:

Bangladeshi patients go to India for medical tourism because your kanjoosi facilities are CHEAP, not for any other reason. If you are complaining, we will go to facilities in say Thailand or Malaysia, who appreciate our patronization. But then your Doctors and Nurses would starve, and not even have burnt Chapatis to eat...

And Chip fabs don't grow on trees. Do you even know or have a clue??

FABs cost Billions of dollars to build, I'm pretty sure this ISRO story is another brain fart from Godi Media....

---

He invented the first Pentium Processor that made Intel the world’s biggest chip-maker. He then invented the AMD K6, popularly known as the ‘Pentium Killer’.

Last edited:
Thank You oh clueless one, for trying to upload a hyperlink to a livemint story from 2010 (and failing). :lol:

Bangladeshi patients go to India for medical tourism because your kanjoosi facilities are CHEAP, not for any other reason. If you are complaining, we will go to facilities in say Thailand or Malaysia, who appreciate our patronization. But then your Doctors and Nurses would starve, and not even have burnt Chapatis to eat...

And Chip fabs don't grow on trees. Do you even know or have a clue??

FABs cost Billions of dollars to build, I'm pretty sure this ISRO story is another brain fart from Godi Media....
There is the ISRO-owned Semi Conductor Lab (SCL) in Chandigarh with a 200mm size silicon wafer handling capability and 180nm technology node
Please don't repeat post Indian death-traps on wheels which don't pass even 1 star out of four in Euro NCAP tests. And the designs are straight blatant rip-offs of other brands.

Friggin' shame...
Please don't repeat post Indian death-traps on wheels which don't pass even 1 star out of four in Euro NCAP tests. And the designs are straight blatant rip-offs of other brands.

Friggin' shame...

What are you talking about? Those numbers for Bangladesh are yearly not monthly.
Is it?
No, I double-checked. It seems like these are monthly numbers. But, if they are yearly numbers then that razakar poser must be running to his nearest illegal migrant pepperoni pizza place.

That said the audacity of this guy amazes me. He talks about how Indians went to US. Everyone knows how these b'deshis went to Europe & US. Selling rose & fake wine in Paris.

Now let me show the economic status of these rickshaw pullers in US vs Indians.

As of 2015, Bangladeshi Americans had an estimated median household income of $49,800, lower than the overall American median of $53,600.
According to a news article from the website Mashable released in 2015, 26% of the Bangladeshi American community lived under the poverty line. This is much higher than the USA average of 16% according to data released by the Economic Policy Institute 2011.

1613294750180.png

JFYI...
Households headed by an Indian immigrant had a median income of $132,000

Come to California balmy weather my a***.

Back
Top Bottom