What's new

Tesla to set up electric car manufacturing unit in India’s Karnataka State😎!

Indian cellphones such as Micromax are seen locally in Bangladesh as low end garbage
That Walton Washing Machines that are exported to us are totally garbage and get regularly abused of being low quality, and were exported to us only because of an MoU to increase bilateral trade, hence that cheap low quality trash were exported in India in a fewer numbers.

Nah, go to Bangalore, and Hyderabad or any other rich city in India like South Bombay or South Delhi, supercars are common, in New Delhi a Harley Davidson is a very common sight.

While Bangalore is full with expensive cars.

Expensive cars??

You mean these 3 lac contraptions below? Death-wishes on wheels? Expensive maybe to those used to riding on motorcycles...

Maruti 800
iu

Don't know WTF these are...
iu

Even google streetview cars are POS Mahindra garbage
iu

Look my little kanjoosi protester, your kind would $hit their pants if they tried to buy any cars in Bangladesh, even reconditioned ones. Tariff and VAT is 300% on new cars and even 800% on luxury ones like large BMWs and Range Rovers.

I'd like to see Kanjoos Indians having himmat enough to buy one in Bangladesh.

And no one here buys those micro excuses of cars like Maruti 800 and Tata Nano garbage for 3 to 5 lacs. :lol:
India buys 3 million cars a year. And suggest you billi to look up all cars before you open your mouth. You are a billi portraying as a tiger. Lol. India sells over 1 lakh luxury cars a year. Dumb lungis can't even buy 3000 cars per annum. Typical Bangos. By the way India buys more iPhones than your entire country buy smartphone. Now move aside billi.

Vinod Dham, Sabeer Bhatia, Arun Netravalli, Vinod Khosla - these names made rounds 20 years ago
Then we heard Indra Nooyi, Rajiv Gupta
Now we have Nadella, Pichai, Shantanu Naryan
All India origin. Together they cover few generations
What has India got? Fair share of employment & money. Thats is. And, that too is not because of these "Indian origin" people. It happened naturally.

Many Indian origin have won noble prize too. Hargobind Khurana. S Chandrasekhar

An "IT Superpower" not having its own domestic technology solution for maps & navigation, thats a pity. After a decade, we are thinking are of doing something which someone else is already done. Better to do something new. Doing something that is already done by someone may be ok but do it without chest thumping

You brother are speaking from a position of practicality and well-grounded reality.

These bhakts have no idea on how these Indian geniuses in US got to where they are today (I'd say definitely to some extent by own talent but also to a large measure by the opportunity given by Western education and infra).

What Bhakts don't really get is why that success could not happen from sitting in India. Why couldn't Vinod Khosla or the Sabeer Bhatia, inventor of hotmail - sit in India and accomplish the same?

I think we all know the answer, so chest thumping does not mean anything, really.

This chest thumping is for political reasons, and one which I abhor with a vengeance.
That Walton Washing Machines that are exported to us are totally garbage and get regularly abused of being low quality, and were exported to us only because of an MoU to increase bilateral trade, hence that cheap low quality trash were exported in India in a fewer numbers.

Walton Washing machines being sold in India? Why - that is news to me. 8-)

Never thought I'd see the day.... :lol:

Begani Shadee me abdullah diwana.

India is mainly a market of 2-3 lakh Rupee local cars, little tinpots hardly better than tuk-tuks, both in pricing and features. Suits the frugal kanjoos clientele locally who neither want nor deserve anything better.

Tesla cars cost a minimum of $39,000 so a copy, even the cheapest one, and that even in China.

Remains to be seen how Tesla recoups their screw-together sunk investments selling to a largely cheap kanjoos population in India, who are used to wanting Tata Nanos at US$3000 or even $5000.

I'm sure Tesla's investment will bring some tech infusion in India, which is different than China's market, where the Chinese can go tête-à-tête in technology with their own products.

India has no such locally owned tech competition hence an easy walk-over.

@Beast, @FairAndUnbiased your thoughts
Can you believe this razakar descendant? Jeez. These pole vaulters manage to sell a grand total of maybe 4000 cars in a month that too being the 8th most populous country.

Numbers for your perusal.

1613290515328.png

Now Indian luxury car numbers for you for the month of January 2020.
  • Mercedes-Benz - 1,202 units in January 2020
  • BMW - 1,345 units in January 2020
  • Jaguar Land Rover - 409 units in January 2020
  • Volvo - 194 units in January 2020
  • Porsche - 48 units in January 2020
  • Audi - 421 units in January 2020
  • Rolls Royce - 2 units in January 2020
  • Ferrari - 5 units in January 2020
  • Bentley - 1 units in January 2020
  • Lamborghini - 3 units in January 2020
That's 3630 luxury cars for you in a month you dumb rickshaw puller.
Now suck on that.

Apologies, I know that was kind of an off-topic post. I guess I’m just freezing here in the states, and wish I had South Bombay weather right about now:cheers:

Why don't you move out West - young man. California. 8-)

Sunny and balmy at least in the day. It was 65 degrees today. Will be in mid 70's the rest of the week.

Apologies, I know that was kind of an off-topic post. I guess I’m just freezing here in the states, and wish I had South Bombay weather right about now:cheers:
You should visit New Delhi NCR, it’s the best place to be in India, perfect weather, perfect life.

Can you believe this razakar descendant? Jeez. These pole vaulters manage to sell a grand total of maybe 4000 cars in a month that too being the 8th most populous country.

View attachment 716087

Now suck on that.
What are you talking about? Those numbers for Bangladesh are yearly not monthly.

A few trash were exported under an MoU between the governments to “increase trade”. Garbage quality.

Too expensive for you - I get it, sour grapes.

Or not clueful enough to know which buttons do what.

Unless if you are the 'jhoot boley, kaua katey' kind.

Equally likely...

Expensive cars??

You mean these 3 lac contraptions below? Death-wishes on wheels? Expensive maybe to those used to riding on motorcycles...

Maruti 800
iu

Don't know WTF these are...
iu

Even google streetview cars are POS Mahindra garbage
iu
Ya, good for mental M@$TÜ₹B@TÏÖÑ showing old pics.
Too expensive for you - I get it, sour grapes.

Or not clueful enough to know which buttons do what.

Unless if you are the 'jhoot boley, kaua katey' kind.

Equally likely...
Can we just stop? It’s like two Bengalis fighting with each other.
আমাদের লড়াই করা বন্ধ করা উচিত

View attachment 716087

Now suck on that.

Yeah whatever Mr. Maruti 800 owner.

Now go have lunch. Your 'half burnt chapati and onion' kanjoosi lunch is ready.

Back
Top Bottom