What's new

Terrorists should be separated from those ready for peace talks: Imran Khan

and setup an office in Peshawar for Talibans?
will it be called "the embassy of Talibans" ?

education means nothing if you dont know what to say, Pakistani people are very faithful by nature they will stick to a leader even if they see him taking them down in a gutter, its very hard to admit you were wrong
i totally agree with u .. thats why our PM read from screens while talking to nation .. he only say what he is told .. and kindly please see the videos when he tried to speak in english in china .. he embaresed the whole nation .. why did his father even wasted money on school .. na b jata tu darbariyion ko koi farak tu parhna nhie tha ..

btw if u want to talk 2 them , opening up and office is a gud idea .. they can arrange talks better that way ..many countries tried that .. turkey, sudia's , qatar, US have tried it ..may be ur paye kahanay walay PM sub se zada siyanay hain ...

ahh..good terrorist-bad terrorist again.so what he means is kill as many people as u want if u dont like them and ur welcome if u want to make peace with the govt.very progressive man!!:tdown:

He is not a fool fool are those dumbos who supported entering of Army into tribal areas which resulted in mass killing of our own people and they formed TTP in 2006 and after that war entered every area that is why Imran warned from first day don't send Army into Tribal areas but Army touts like Musharraf were too arrogant at that time and lost peace because of their blunder

Do you mean TTP has been formed by our own people...?? I think tattooed terrorists were own people :omghaha:

Every one jumping on IK are very queit when American talk to do peace talk with Talibans....

Taliban in Afghanistan is a political entity ... Do you think TTP is too......??

Mr because your founding father promised them and when ever an Army has entered Tribal area until they get out the war continues Mr that is their choice and that is how they do things Sir presence of Army will only create more war and more bloodshed and we cannot deploy Army every where Sir

Then we should give them status of independent state ... Ok

Batman now.
When the British wanted to hold peace talks with the IRA there were certain factions that incited violence to derail the peace overtures.Look; the reality of it all is that we cannot fight the Taliban on the terrain where thay are currently holed out. Every day that passes is a day lost in the endeavour if you really want to hold talks. The country demands peace and you cannot have peace at gunpoint. Sooner or later we will have to go down that route of talking our differences out. The mighty US could not do it in 12 yrs of bombardment and foot soldiers. If you tried it your end would not be any different and a war over another 10 yrs would annihilate this country. There are new fronts being opened up. We need to settle this country down and institute some progress otherwise the important wars to come will be lost even before we have started. We all talk about arms acquisitions but no one wants to understand that without peace and law and order there will be no investment whether local or foreign and even the chinese with all the best will in the worlld will run away from pakistan if we dont have peace. look at it this way and you see not only the necessity of it. There maybe many players whose life and moneyt is associated with war who would want to destroy this peace process to not allow this country to grow and develop. I know what has happened in Peshawar was atrocious and should never have happened in an Isalamic state(or any state for that matter!!!!) but this is a favourite technique to incite inter religious/sectarian violence(repeatedly seen in Egypt[Christians/muslims] and Iraq[Shia/sunni]). The only way to isolate these nasty elements is to isolate and talk to the people on your side and convert what is now unknown into a known minority who can then be easily handled. However my concept of peace talk is within a framework of the writ of the law of the land. We need to do this before we go after the nefarious elements in the society otherwise we will have too many fronts open and will definitely loose.
Araz

wait for next 2 more weeks, thn come back this post, & check what you hve said!

It will take a lot longer than two weeks and I can promise you there will be more bombings in the meanwhile.Someone who knows some of the pathan talibans said that for them it is a source of their living. We have been in turmoil since the seventies therefore at least one generation of such people have grown up doing nothing but fighting.So it wont get sorted overnight and we will have to endure some more hardship before peace. But if we go in fighting we will alienate a whole nation and short of mass culling there wont be any solution. This would be a very cruel way of doing things. Secondly these are just groups in PK. What do you do with the punjabi talibans.I honestly dont think there is any other way out of this mess.
Araz

It will take a lot longer than two weeks and I can promise you there will be more bombings in the meanwhile.Someone who knows some of the pathan talibans said that for them it is a source of their living. We have been in turmoil since the seventies therefore at least one generation of such people have grown up doing nothing but fighting.So it wont get sorted overnight and we will have to endure some more hardship before peace. But if we go in fighting we will alienate a whole nation and short of mass culling there wont be any solution. This would be a very cruel way of doing things. Secondly these are just groups in PK. What do you do with the punjabi talibans.I honestly dont think there is any other way out of this mess.
Araz

Araz

Araz
just a question, how many bombings bombings were happening in 70s?
that racist, rebal theory isnt going to work in , 2013 14 ?
this whole militancy in tribal,areas is constructed on the basses of saving dam islam?
i am jst montering the MULLHA BRADAR reaching afghan capital, & NS reaching OBAMA ?
desteny for these millitants, will be decided sooner thn you think!
thts all i can tell you, there isna lot i wish , i could be telling you, but i cant, state secrets allways confidential!
2 weeks!

Taliban in Afghanistan is a political entity ... Do you think TTP is too......??

exactly how they are political??? did they take part in election ..did they conqure the areas ..seriously i feel sorry that why our nation is so dumb and twist the facts .. no wonder we are in this condition

please see his history before talking to him .. u should feel ashamed

Indo-Pakistan wars[edit]

Main articles: Battle of Chawinda and Indo-Pakistani war of 1965
After the Partition of India in 1947, Niazi chose Pakistani citizenship and joined the newly formed Pakistan Army. He rose quickly through the ranks, earning various awards, including the Hilal-i-Jurat twice.
As colonel and commanding officer of the 5th Paratrooper, Punjab Regiment, Niazi participated activily in Indo-Pakistani War of 1965, during which he was promoted to brigadier general. He commanded the 14th Paratrooper Brigade, 50th Airborne Division, during operations in Kashmir and Sialkot. They gained international fame from the success of the Chawinda counter-offense, which resulted in ultimate success and halted the Indian Army troop rotation[clarification needed] further inside Pakistan. After the war, Niazi was appointed Martial Law Administrator of both Karachi and Lahore.[6] In 1968, he was promoted to major general and was made GOC of the 52nd Mechanized Division, based in Karachi during this period. In 1970, Niazi commanded the 50th Airborne Division, and by 1971, he had reached the rank of lieutenant general in the Pakistan Army.
East Pakistan[edit]

Main articles: Operation Searchlight, Bangladesh Liberation War, 1971 Bangladesh atrocities, and Indo-Pakistani war of 1971
In 1971, a period of political turmoil in Pakistan, Niazi was the most highly decorated officer in the Pakistan Army.[5] In April 1971, he was sent to East Pakistan after a Pakistani military crackdown on Bengali intellectuals.[5] On 25 March, Operation Searchlight, planned and executed by Lieutenant General Tikka Khan and Major General Rao Farman Ali, had made the population of East Pakistan hostile to the Pakistan Armed Forces, and Pakistan was internationally condemned for its military action.[5] Niazi publicly condemned the military operation of 25 March. During a meeting he condemned the operation after its outcomes had surfaced.[5] In April 1971, General Niazi became commander-in-chief of the East Pakistan Army, replacing Tikka Khan. Throughout this period, Niazi headed the military operations of the Pakistan Army in East Pakistan.[3][5] He successfully thwarted the combined Indian Army and Mukti Bahni attacks against East Pakistan for a continuous period of eight months without any significant support or supply from the West Pakistan. On 31 November 1971, Niazi received a message from General Abdul Hamid Khan, Chief of General Staff, saying, "The whole nation is proud of you and you have their full support".[5] On 3 December, the Pakistan Air Force launched Operation Chengiz Khan without notifying the Eastern Military High Command.[5]

exactly how they are political??? did they take part in election ..did they conqure the areas ..seriously i feel sorry that why our nation is so dumb and twist the facts .. no wonder we are in this condition

Indo-Pakistan wars[edit]

After the Partition of India in 1947, Niazi chose Pakistani citizenship and joined the newly formed Pakistan Army. He rose quickly through the ranks, earning various awards, including the Hilal-i-Jurat twice.
As colonel and commanding officer of the 5th Paratrooper, Punjab Regiment, Niazi participated activily in Indo-Pakistani War of 1965, during which he was promoted to brigadier general. He commanded the 14th Paratrooper Brigade, 50th Airborne Division, during operations in Kashmir and Sialkot. They gained international fame from the success of the Chawinda counter-offense, which resulted in ultimate success and halted the Indian Army troop rotation[clarification needed] further inside Pakistan. After the war, Niazi was appointed Martial Law Administrator of both Karachi and Lahore.[6] In 1968, he was promoted to major general and was made GOC of the 52nd Mechanized Division, based in Karachi during this period. In 1970, Niazi commanded the 50th Airborne Division, and by 1971, he had reached the rank of lieutenant general in the Pakistan Army.
East Pakistan[edit]

Main articles: Operation Searchlight, Bangladesh Liberation War, 1971 Bangladesh atrocities, and Indo-Pakistani war of 1971
In 1971, a period of political turmoil in Pakistan, Niazi was the most highly decorated officer in the Pakistan Army.[5] In April 1971, he was sent to East Pakistan after a Pakistani military crackdown on Bengali intellectuals.[5] On 25 March, Operation Searchlight, planned and executed by Lieutenant General Tikka Khan and Major General Rao Farman Ali, had made the population of East Pakistan hostile to the Pakistan Armed Forces, and Pakistan was internationally condemned for its military action.[5] Niazi publicly condemned the military operation of 25 March. During a meeting he condemned the operation after its outcomes had surfaced.[5] In April 1971, General Niazi became commander-in-chief of the East Pakistan Army, replacing Tikka Khan. Throughout this period, Niazi headed the military operations of the Pakistan Army in East Pakistan.[3][5] He successfully thwarted the combined Indian Army and Mukti Bahni attacks against East Pakistan for a continuous period of eight months without any significant support or supply from the West Pakistan. On 31 November 1971, Niazi received a message from General Abdul Hamid Khan, Chief of General Staff, saying, "The whole nation is proud of you and you have their full support".[5] On 3 December, the Pakistan Air Force launched Operation Chengiz Khan without notifying the Eastern Military High Command.[5]

from where you done tht copy paste, post the links?

i wouldnt answer u bcoz u dnt talk with logic ..but i will suggest u do research about him .. he was the last prisoner that cross border .. he didnt left his troops, he stayed with them ... more ever think logically when he was promote they situation was worse already ..population was against us , there was no support from west .. bhutto and yahaya khan was the main culprits .. they made naizi a escape goat

Can you read something properly..??? And if you can read ... Can you understand what you read........??

Indo-Pakistan wars[edit]

East Pakistan[edit]

Do you quoting properly to answer..??? Or you post something just for the sake of post ..........

just a question, how many bombings bombings were happening in 70s?
that racist, rebal theory isnt going to work in , 2013 14 ?
this whole militancy in tribal,areas is constructed on the basses of saving dam islam?
i am jst montering the MULLHA BRADAR reaching afghan capital, & NS reaching OBAMA ?
desteny for these millitants, will be decided sooner thn you think!
thts all i can tell you, there isna lot i wish , i could be telling you, but i cant, state secrets allways confidential!
2 weeks!

Batmannow.
I dont pfofess to k now any state secrets but know this much. The PA has tried force before and it has not worked. It will not work now. Further war will lead to flight of capital and more hardship for the country. LET US see what happens in the 2 weeks that you think are so crucial.

Back
Top Bottom