What's new

Terrorists should be separated from those ready for peace talks: Imran Khan

Batmannow.
I dont pfofess to k now any state secrets but know this much. The PA has tried force before and it has not worked. It will not work now. Further war will lead to flight of capital and more hardship for the country. LET US see what happens in the 2 weeks that you think are so crucial.

in any war, you fight with stronger will but not with time frames, examples like srilanka are just there?
yes you can launch an attack in a given time frame, but for defence you only have to wait for the enemy,s reply?
if PA wasnt was succsessfull, then you would nt hve seen pakistani flag flying high in sawat, malakand & recently tirah velley ?
so its all what you wana see?
if you can give me any specific location, in FATA & KPK, where terrorists could hve managed to hold a base camp, no they cantm, why because PA!
just keep watching , that dam movie!lolzz

just a question, how many bombings bombings were happening in 70s?
!

Batman now. The bombings had started in the late 70s and continued through out the early to mid 80s. They were being carried out by the Afghanis allegedly. Sure they might not have been as many as they are now but they were a nuisanse even then. As to Uk remember the Birmingham disaster while talks were going on.My friend you forget that I lived and worked in Pakistan during those times. I remember the fall of East Pakistan as if if was yesterday. Perhaps I am getting too old for this forum business.
Araz

Batman now. The bombings had started in the late 70s and continued through out the early to mid 80s. They were being carried out by the Afghanis allegedly. Sure they might not have been as many as they are now but they were a nuisanse even then. As to Uk remember the Birmingham disaster while talks were going on.My friend you forget that I lived and worked in Pakistan during those times. I remember the fall of East Pakistan as if if was yesterday. Perhaps I am getting too old for this forum business.
Araz
plz stick to topic!
dont go futher in east pakistan saga to prove yourself right?
ironicly , you never knew in the war against soviet russia, whole of KPK & FATA were with PA?
& whole of those bombings, you still can count on fingers, there couldnt be any comparison, with the style destruction with whats going on now?
there no movement, against pakistan as such, all of the terrorisM back in late 70s were done by afghan intell outfit called KHAAD.
if you are willing to save terorists , thn just say it? dont bring unconcerned subjects in to your posts plz!

Back
Top Bottom