What's new

Terrorists should be separated from those ready for peace talks: Imran Khan

Confused loner egotistical= IK N Pti ..

Pathans r equally dumb across the board, oxford doesn't make any difference.there'r extreme level of being stubborn on small things pretty evident n idiotic

Sufi Muhammad had differenences with Fazullah Mr and Mr ANP and also your news channels are reporting that Taliban are returning to Swat Mr I already said only few hundred are left behind and only those few hundred talk and others left and by now they have recruited thousands more than they lost Mr no area is cleared that is why your Army is unable to get out Mr the moment they get out the Taliban would enter in major cities and they are doing great tactic Mr they are making sure your Army is stretched because they know all Army can't come into Tribal areas because of our real Enemy India and this would lead to more havoc for Army keep living in your dreams soon your laughter will turn into tears of blood
wow anyone gets captured will hve allways some differences with bigger mullha,s?
would you like to tell what relationship does, sufi muhamad enjoy with fazalullha mullha bhagora sawati?lolzz
do you really belive, our media? because then we still hve those special pictures, i guss indian raw agent, killed in sawat against PA, with the shocking proves of thier man hood?lolzzz
i think fazallu & IK has same taste when it comes to grils, & traitory?lolzzz
cause both were helped by unislamic powers , on the name of pakistan & islam?lolzzz
& its pakarmy, its thier to stay, its not afghan army in pakistan?
its pakistan army in pakistan, which doesnt need any dam permissions from, sawati bhagora,s living in afghanistan?on the support given by raw?:rofl::pakistan:
india is your friend, nt ours! ;)

I am fully aware of the part you have already played in the establishment of Pakistan, and I am thankful to you for all the sympathy and support you gave me in my struggle and fight for the establishment of Pakistan. Keeping in view your loyalty, help, assurance and declarations, we ordered, as you know, the withdrawal of troops from Waziristan as a concrete and definite gesture on our part – that we treat you with absolute confidence and trust you as our Muslim brethren across the border. I am glad that there is full realisation on your part that now the position is basically different. It is no longer a foreign government as it was, but it is now a Muslim government and Muslim rule that holds the reins of this great independent sovereign State of Pakistan. It is now the duty of every Musalman, yours and mine, and every Pakistani’s to see that the State, which we have established, is strengthened in every department of life and made prosperous and happy for all, especially the poor and the needy.”

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s address to a Tribal Jirga, Government House, Peshawar, 17 April, 1948 @Aeronaut @batmannow @Irfan Baloch and others

With the partition of British India, the sun had finally set on the British Empire. Pakistan’s founder, Muhammad Ali Jinnah was not a Pakhtun. But his astuteness in calling for withdrawal of regular troops from the tribal territory (codenamed: Operation Curzon) ushered in peace in an area that had become a battlefield. The same tribes that were up in arms against the British not too long ago formed tribal lashkars and wrestled back territories of Muslim-majority Kashmir from India in the war of 1948. The once forbidden tribal areas began to be visited by tourists from around the world.

interesting. i did not know about this 'operation curzon'

Last edited by a moderator:
wow anyone gets captured will hve allways some differences with bigger mullha,s?
would you like to tell what relationship does, sufi muhamad enjoy with fazalullha mullha bhagora sawati?lolzz
do you really belive, our media? because then we still hve those special pictures, i guss indian raw agent, killed in sawat against PA, with the shocking proves of thier man hood?lolzzz
i think fazallu & IK has same taste when it comes to grils, & traitory?lolzzz
cause both were helped by unislamic powers , on the name of pakistan & islam?lolzzz
& its pakarmy, its thier to stay, its not afghan army in pakistan?
its pakistan army in pakistan, which doesnt need any dam permissions from, sawati bhagora,s living in afghanistan?on the support given by raw?:rofl::pakistan:
india is your friend, nt ours! ;)
Mr yes they have returned Mr and I have checked with my sources in Army too Mr they have returned and they are returning in Bajur too sitting on mountains Mr from day one Sufi Muhammad and Fazlullah were not agreeing on most things Mr and Army permanent stay in Swat it self is the biggest answer that Talibans are not beaten Mr your Army is not able to pullout they are stuck and when ever Taliban would want they would strike you are falling into their trap Mr so better talk to them don't worry if not 50000 may be 500000 deaths would make you realize that this will not end with war Mr

Mr yes they have returned Mr and I have checked with my sources in Army too Mr they have returned and they are returning in Bajur too sitting on mountains Mr from day one Sufi Muhammad and Fazlullah were not agreeing on most things Mr and Army permanent stay in Swat it self is the biggest answer that Talibans are not beaten Mr your Army is not able to pullout they are stuck and when ever Taliban would want they would strike you are falling into their trap Mr so better talk to them don't worry if not 50000 may be 500000 deaths would make you realize that this will not end with war Mr

same way army stay,s in sialkot , lahore, karachi, abottabad, islamabad, hydrabad allover pakistan means talibans nt beaten up?lolzz:lol:
you dont know what you are talking, friend your mind is just depressed that, you have started seeing them in ur dreams with open eyes?:woot:
go watch, pakistan drama serial, shaheen take a fakenwooden AK47 & play with kids?ok
mr, zarvan bin ladin bin fazalullha sawati?:cuckoo:
your sources are fake sources in pakarmy!:argh:

same way army stay,s in sialkot , lahore, karachi, abottabad, islamabad, hydrabad allover pakistan means talibans nt beaten up?lolzz:lol:
you dont know what you are talking, friend your mind is just depressed that, you have started seeing them in ur dreams with open eyes?:woot:
go watch, pakistan drama serial, shaheen take a fakenwooden AK47 & play with kids?ok
mr, zarvan bin ladin bin fazalullha sawati?:cuckoo:
your sources are fake sources in pakarmy!:argh:

Sir Swat doesn't have any contoment not other areas Sir your Army has to stay in temporary areas and they are stretched Mr and this is exactly what Taliban wanted Mr don't worry keep living in dreams these would shatter soon because even after 100 years if Pakistan would not talk to Taliban they would be their fight will continue and this is my last post on this thread so have nice dreams I am busy with dear Indians

Sir Swat doesn't have any contoment not other areas Sir your Army has to stay in temporary areas and they are stretched Mr and this is exactly what Taliban wanted Mr don't worry keep living in dreams these would shatter soon because even after 100 years if Pakistan would not talk to Taliban they would be their fight will continue and this is my last post on this thread so have nice dreams I am busy with dear Indians
for your information, sawat has become a normal area like other area,s of pakistan!
& contonment is in sight already?
dont worry, keep playing with kids?
they dont know what PA,s plan now too, yes a total destruction of TTp!

for your information, sawat has become a normal area like other area,s of pakistan!
& contonment is in sight already?
dont worry, keep playing with kids?
they dont know what PA,s plan now too, yes a total destruction of TTp!

Yes make cantonment in every city resulting in hell for Pakistan Army and yes that that total destruction would take at least 1000 years and still TTP would be their

Confused loner egotistical= IK N Pti ..

Pathans r equally dumb across the board, oxford doesn't make any difference.there'r extreme level of being stubborn on small things pretty evident n idiotic

u r racist ... i feel shame that people like u exist in our country ...that Confused loner egotistical made a cancer hospital in punjab first when there was no hospital ..i hope u never get cancer or anyof ur family member ..kis muah se wahan jyo gay ...

One Niazi surrendered in Dhaka .... another one is trying to do it in KPK !!!

One Niazi surrendered in Dhaka .... another one is trying to do it in KPK !!!

It is not one man alone who surrenders, though he may be the one to sign the instrument of surrender. It is the whole nation that surrenders or fights on. So being a niazi has nothing to do with it.

Pakistan is in an unenviable situation with respect to these insurgents. It cannot afford to surrender, and it looks like it cannot afford to fight on either. I would have expected at least some Pakistanis to address the issues raised by the other side as well. It seems that everybody here is strongly in favor of talks or strongly against it, but both sides are failing to listen to what the other side has to say, and calling them names.

All I can say is that both sides (the ones for talks with the insurgents and the ones agaist - and not the TTP themselves) have valid concerns. I think this is a military failure of Pakistan, that they have not managed to crush insurgency, and assert sovereign control of its territories.

biggest political fool , he is?
now he is trying to , seperate them , bye IK, bye !
KPK govt is just gone?

Batman now.
When the British wanted to hold peace talks with the IRA there were certain factions that incited violence to derail the peace overtures.Look; the reality of it all is that we cannot fight the Taliban on the terrain where thay are currently holed out. Every day that passes is a day lost in the endeavour if you really want to hold talks. The country demands peace and you cannot have peace at gunpoint. Sooner or later we will have to go down that route of talking our differences out. The mighty US could not do it in 12 yrs of bombardment and foot soldiers. If you tried it your end would not be any different and a war over another 10 yrs would annihilate this country. There are new fronts being opened up. We need to settle this country down and institute some progress otherwise the important wars to come will be lost even before we have started. We all talk about arms acquisitions but no one wants to understand that without peace and law and order there will be no investment whether local or foreign and even the chinese with all the best will in the worlld will run away from pakistan if we dont have peace. look at it this way and you see not only the necessity of it. There maybe many players whose life and moneyt is associated with war who would want to destroy this peace process to not allow this country to grow and develop. I know what has happened in Peshawar was atrocious and should never have happened in an Isalamic state(or any state for that matter!!!!) but this is a favourite technique to incite inter religious/sectarian violence(repeatedly seen in Egypt[Christians/muslims] and Iraq[Shia/sunni]). The only way to isolate these nasty elements is to isolate and talk to the people on your side and convert what is now unknown into a known minority who can then be easily handled. However my concept of peace talk is within a framework of the writ of the law of the land. We need to do this before we go after the nefarious elements in the society otherwise we will have too many fronts open and will definitely loose.
Araz

can someone put a tape on this fool's mouth, last I heard he want terrorists to establish an office in Pakistan
Allah ka shukar baal baal batch gye or this fool could have been the prime minister of Pakistan

can someone put a tape on this fool's mouth, last I heard he want terrorists to establish an office in Pakistan
Allah ka shukar baal baal batch gye or this fool could have been the prime minister of Pakistan

3rd divison matric pass ganjay se tu behtar he tha ...
if u were all against the idea of dialog why did u all the parties signed the document on APC ... may be u darbaris are against dailog but ur lord will still do it bcoz he know IK is right

3rd divison matric pass ganjay se tu behtar he tha ...
if u were all against the idea of dialog why did u all the parties signed the document on APC ... may be u darbaris are against dailog but ur lord will still do it bcoz he know IK is right

and setup an office in Peshawar for Talibans?
will it be called "the embassy of Talibans" ?

education means nothing if you dont know what to say, Pakistani people are very faithful by nature they will stick to a leader even if they see him taking them down in a gutter, its very hard to admit you were wrong

Back
Top Bottom