What's new

Terrorists should be separated from those ready for peace talks: Imran Khan

biggest political fool , he is?
now he is trying to , seperate them , bye IK, bye !
KPK govt is just gone?

lol he has always said that we have explained here many times what he said but for some reason ppl like u dont want to listen or understand. Just give u a exmaple send in army f16 apache bombs in karachi to elminate target killers? dont care who is getting killed

exactly.. its getting even harder to figure out a decent strategy. hypothetically speaking, lets say if one group agrees to peace and demands army to withdraw at the cost of them laying down arms. but since there are other groups operating in the same area it becomes a paradox as to how can the army be withdrawn without having all the groups in the particular area lay down arms.

I personally think we must ask the main TTP that is of Hakimullah Mehsud led to provide us all the information about splinter groups of other militants also who planned Church attack since this is strategically important attack which may create more isolation and problems for Pakistan.

Only after that to some extent we can agree to talks

WTF is wrong with this brainless retard IK? is this person mad?

kiya chez hai yai IK? No wonder why people hated him in early years & this here is a clear proof of his incompetency.

what incomnpatency .. all the attacks are comming from FATA which is federal government .. stop bad mouthing him .. he is loyal pakistan and did alot for pakistan ..
how can u blame him for attacks? he just there are many groups , we should saperate them one we should talk too and ones we have to fight .

what incomnpatency .. all the attacks are comming from FATA which is federal government .. stop bad mouthing him .. he is loyal pakistan and did alot for pakistan ..
how can u blame him for attacks? he just there are many groups , we should saperate them one we should talk too and ones we have to fight .

I said incompetent, I did not say he attacked or something. The fact is he along with the ruling Govt. both have failed to recognize the threat & the most important issue of Pakistan which is rented terrorism & root of these rented terrorists, which is, who is helping them & from where.

Right now people of Pakistan wanted terrorism to finish, they don’t want mobile courts because these spineless judges under dajjal CJ are not delivering at all. Also IK speaks of education to the people, I like that but are the young generation learning sex & abortion. Is this new Pakistan, think about it.

Don’t think like a lover use your brains to understand what is happening, Pakistan has always suffered because of blind & deaf lovers. Don't take it as an offence but this is the truth.

I said incompetent, I did not say he attacked or something. The fact is he along with the ruling Govt. both have failed to recognize the threat & the most important issue of Pakistan which is rented terrorism & root of these rented terrorists, which is, who is helping them & from where.

Right now people of Pakistan wanted terrorism to finish, they don’t want mobile courts because these spineless judges under dajjal CJ are not delivering at all. Also IK speaks of education to the people, I like that but are the young generation learning sex & abortion. Is this new Pakistan, think about it.

Don’t think like a lover use your brains to understand what is happening, Pakistan has always suffered because of blind & deaf lovers. Don't take it as an offence but this is the truth.
He knew the problem that is why he told you not to enter Tribal areas but our Army chief Musharraf was to arrogant to listen and he entered the tribal areas and from that day on we are in trouble and still some fools think that the thing which started the problem that is entering of Army into tribal areas would solve anything :hitwall::rofl: you better read this
Roznama Dunya

Every one jumping on IK are very queit when American talk to do peace talk with Talibans....

Because of fools like u we have started this war by allowing americans to kill 82 children in a madrassa on what evidence ???????????? Than Lal Masjid +++++. There was not 1 single sucide attack in Pakistan. There were problems but not on this scale. We have to start some were to get some controll on things and than slowly solve problem. How dumb u are to understand that ???

IK has gone bonkers, allowing TTP to open office in Pakistan is giving a legal status to an illegal entity.

Every one jumping on IK are very queit when American talk to do peace talk with Talibans....

Because of fools like u we have started this war by allowing americans to kill 82 children in a madrassa on what evidence ???????????? Than Lal Masjid +++++. There was not 1 single sucide attack in Pakistan. There were problems but not on this scale. We have to start some were to get some controll on things and than slowly solve problem. How dumb u are to understand that ???

These people are hopelessly uneducated. I have been telling them for months that our economy is shyt stinking in gutter with dollar rising and revealed nawaz agreed with IMF to take dollar to 150. Neither is economy in great condition country is in huge debt internally and externally nor do Pak has funds to further take this War for the next 10-15 Years and these idiots, media and certain political lot wants to take Pak to War. I guess they are always happy seeing 20-30,000 more bodies and infrastructure completely destroyed, KPK alone should get out of War because political lot have no remorse that almost 40,000 people dead were from KPK alone which province came to rescue us monetary or in any other way.

These people are hopelessly uneducated. I have been telling them for months that our economy is shyt stinking in gutter with dollar rising and revealed nawaz agreed with IMF to take dollar to 150. Neither is economy in great condition country is in huge debt internally and externally nor do Pak has funds to further take this War for the next 10-15 Years and these idiots, media and certain political lot wants to take Pak to War. I guess they are always happy seeing 20-30,000 more bodies and infrastructure completely destroyed, KPK alone should get out of War because political lot have no remorse that almost 40,000 people dead were from KPK alone which province came to rescue us monetary or in any other way.
sorry , we as a nation, dont need overeducated bunch of jokers, who want to sell this country becuse our economy isnt good enough?
this is most lame , insane logic ever created to give a nucleer state in the hands of terrorists?
what next, 2mmarow IK may demand , to make mullha fazalullha sawaati be made president of pakistan, half of the nucks given to innocent TTps?
i mean plz dont show up, with nonsense.? just because you think you are edeucated?
in that case, its over educated?
which was reason why , never poor of this country voted for IK?

He knew the problem that is why he told you not to enter Tribal areas but our Army chief Musharraf was to arrogant to listen and he entered the tribal areas and from that day on we are in trouble and still some fools think that the thing which started the problem that is entering of Army into tribal areas would solve anything :hitwall::rofl: you better read this
Roznama Dunya

if army can enter in any part of pakistan, why cant in tribal areas?
or if tribals laws be made nationaly acceptable? then army shouldnt be entering in karachi , lahore?

what lal masjid! stop it that lies, it been proven lies now?
dont hide it behind , why not PTI openly support TTp, why not send PTI workers for the SS trainings?

lol he has always said that we have explained here many times what he said but for some reason ppl like u dont want to listen or understand. Just give u a exmaple send in army f16 apache bombs in karachi to elminate target killers? dont care who is getting killed
yes thts the vry logical end, like allways ?
PDF ptians , comparing apples with oranges?lol

sorry , we as a nation, dont need overeducated bunch of jokers, who want to sell this country becuse our economy isnt good enough?
this is most lame , insane logic ever created to give a nucleer state in the hands of terrorists?
what next, 2mmarow IK may demand , to make mullha fazalullha sawaati be made president of pakistan, half of the nucks given to innocent TTps?
i mean plz dont show up, with nonsense.? just because you think you are edeucated?
in that case, its over educated?
which was reason why , never poor of this country voted for IK?

if army can enter in any part of pakistan, why cant in tribal areas?
or if tribals laws be made nationaly acceptable? then army shouldnt be entering in karachi , lahore?

Mr because your founding father promised them and when ever an Army has entered Tribal area until they get out the war continues Mr that is their choice and that is how they do things Sir presence of Army will only create more war and more bloodshed and we cannot deploy Army every where Sir

My reply will certainly not have the same mannerism as evident in your post. This is a trend which has set in to emphasis ones own point when people are unable to support their arguments with statistics and evidence.

Lal Masjid was wrongly projected by media. Activities taking from that center of terror was not at all acceptable. If everyone starts to take law in their own hand then there is no need of government and let people live like tribes. You would have 100s of those in one city and each tribe would be fighting another. State is the only entity which is legally allowed to use force to enforce its writ. Lal Masjid did not have any such mandate and the activities they were involved in were purely illegal. It was expanding itself on encroached land which is not permitted in Islam.

Gen Musharaff kept his patience for a very long time and even when the operation took place government provided sufficient time to the militants to surrender. Operation went systematic during all non-combatiers left the premises. Those left inside were nothing else but criminals. I am witness to the change of mood in media. When siege of lala masjid started, media consistently remarked that what is keeping the government away for taking on criminals head on. And the moment first bullet fired, they started making hue and cry for students being massacred. I do not have to find for evidence to support my statement as I am eye witness to it. Top of the line was Geo with Mr Hamid Mir/Kamran Khan.

Those who claim that thousands of women and children were killed in Lal Masjid, I have following questions
1. How many people came back looking for the loved ones when Lal Masjid operation was over.
2. How many said claimed their relatives died inside Lal Masjid
3. Why all 1900 or so bodies were buried as Amanat
4. Why those bodies have not been exhumed as yet to verify as to how many people were killed

If you analyse photographs of that time, it is clear that those guarding Lal Masjid were not talibs but well trained militants, who held weapons like commandos and fired like sharp shooters.

I some time feel pity for those who form up opinion based on media reports and do not put their own grey matter to the task for which it has been given i.e. analysis.

I will just refer to one of my earlier post about the General of lal Masjid

Do you know how Mr Ghazi was killed? He is the same Ghazi of Lal Masjid. He was shot in the middle of his forehead by an SSG officer. Before the officer shot him, Ghazi had already fired three bullets on the SSG guy. He is alive and still serving.

Mr because your founding father promised them and when ever an Army has entered Tribal area until they get out the war continues Mr that is their choice and that is how they do things Sir presence of Army will only create more war and more bloodshed and we cannot deploy Army every where Sir

kk show up proves that founding father promised that?
he promised a lot of things, if he died before that? thn what break the country?
presence of any army in its own country will create war?
so that means , whole US, RUSSIA, CHINA, INDIA shouldnt hve any armies, instead contact talibans?
which world are you living? i guss torabora world?
wake up it, dam SS bombings time yes breakfast treat of mullahs hidding in the mountains?lolzzz

IK can officialy be called retard. I don't agree on this office crap.

@batmannow

Last edited by a moderator:
kk show up proves that founding father promised that?
he promised a lot of things, if he died before that? thn what break the country?
presence of any army in its own country will create war?
so that means , whole US, RUSSIA, CHINA, INDIA shouldnt hve any armies, instead contact talibans?
which world are you living? i guss torabora world?
wake up it, dam SS bombings time yes breakfast treat of mullahs hidding in the mountains?lolzzz
Mr in 1948 Mr Jinah Ordered Army to pull back from areas which were small cantoments and posts in all tribal areas established by british Mr he gave orders and with in 48 hours Army started to leave that area for more details watch this interview of Hameed Gul watch only first 15 minutes he gives all the details of that operation in that

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom