What's new

Terrorists plan to hit Islamabad,Lahore with help of Afghan intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sher Malang

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
ISLAMABAD: Terrorist outfits have chalked out a plan to hit Islamabad and Lahore simultaneously with the collaboration of the Afghan National Directorate of Security (NDS), sources in the Interior Ministry said on Friday, quoting the report of an intelligence agency.

“Attacks, using explosive laden trucks, will be launched in Islamabad and Lahore at the same time,” sources said, adding that the key leader of a terrorist outfit, Yaseen, was the mastermind of these vehicle-borne improvised explosive device attacks.

Sources said a top hotel and a sensitive building in the Red Zone of the federal capital would be attacked, adding that an airbase and airport in Lahore would also be targeted. Sources suggested extreme vigilance and heightened security measures at all levels.

Lol we blame ISI after an attack and Pakistan blame us before an attack :rofl::rofl:

Source: Terrorists plan to hit Islamabad,Lahore with help of Afghan intelligence - thenews.com.pk

NDS is Afghan intelligence which is under the authority of Afghan president who was installed by Americans and gets all of his funds from the coalition. Therefore NDS is working for those who fund it not the poster boy who heads it , therefore by blaming NDS indirectly we are blaming the real masters of NDS , you know who that is ?

CIA has a history of operating with "local faces" and NDS is nothing but another "local face" of the CIA. Therefore Afghanistan must not be blamed because it has no say , it has no power over what is done through its soil.

NDS is Afghan intelligence which is under the authority of Afghan president who was installed by Americans and gets all of his funds from the coalition. Therefore NDS is working for those who fund it not the poster boy who heads it , therefore by blaming NDS indirectly we are blaming the real masters of NDS , you know who that is ?

CIA has a history of operating with "local faces" and NDS is nothing but another "local face" of the CIA. Therefore Afghanistan must not be blamed because it has no say , it has no power over what is done through its soil.

Wait a min, ISI knows about CIA masquerading as NDS planning to strike islamabad through jihadis who incidentally were trained in ****** camps run by ISI. So CIA by destabilizing pakistan who is a key ally would be targeting a president allegedly installed by US themselves using ISI assets, to gain what exactly?? confusing!

Wait a min, ISI knows about CIA masquerading as NDS planning to strike islamabad through jihadis who incidentally were trained in ****** camps run by ISI. So CIA by destabilizing pakistan who is a key ally would be targeting a president allegedly installed by US themselves using ISI assets, to gain what exactly?? confusing!

Don't tell me , you believed that 4 lined troll news ! :rolleyes:

It is a strategic and diplomatic failure on part of Pakistan that Afghans are doing this.

Pakistan should learn to use the transit trade route strategy better.

Now even Afghan intelligence agencies can checkmate the supa dupa ultra famed world no. 1 ISI?

oh boy Altaf Hussain was right !!!

Lol we blame ISI after an attack and Pakistan blame us before an attack :rofl::rofl:

This reminded me of a joke about 9/11 that went viral on the net

Musharraf calls Bush on 11th Sept 2001:

Musharraf: Mr President, I would like to express my condolences to you. It is a real tragedy. So many people, such great building... I would like to ensure that we had nothing in connection with that...

Bush: What buildings? What people??

Musharraf: Oh, and what time is it in America now?

Bush: It's Eight in the morning.

Musharraf: Oops...Will call back in an hour!

What a joker!

This reminded me of a joke about 9/11 that went viral on the net

Here is a joke cum reality about Mumbai Attack

Obama calls Manmohan on 11th Sept 2001:

Obama: Mr President, I would like to express my heartiest congratulation to you on providing us with hindian killers, who prenteded to be Pakistani Muslims, to kill your own people so that we can implicate Pakistan in to a terrorist attack on India...Without your and Raw's help it would have been nearly impossible.

Manmohan: What Attack? What hindian killers??

Obama: Oh, and what time is it in India now?

Manmohan: It's 9 in the night.

Obama: Ooo..... i will call u back in an hour!

On topic: Our media is used for fear mongering.These good for nothing chaps get highly paid for spreading lies and fear among the masses.

I think we are better off without them . I wish we can go back to the time when we only have PTV and nothing more . These media fellows are destroying every bloody thing our religion our culture , our values , our respect , every damn thing.

Seriously dont know how are they going to face Allah (S.W.T) on the say of judgement.May all those who are damaging Pakistan with lies , corruption and propoganda burn in the lowest level of hell.Ameen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom