What's new

Taliban threatens to burn palaces in Islamabad, Lahore

so after all they are supported by RAW and Afghan agency these type of BS is always uttered by Afghan intelligence and RAW now u know inka real master kon hain :P anyways they are fucked now

Good to see such statements.
Uniting Pakistanis even more.
After this Burning Islamabad and Lahore thing every layman of street is burning with anger against them. Even there recent supporters.

Taliban-foreign-firms-leave-Pakistan_6-16-2014_150930_l.jpg

MIRANSHAH: June 16, 2014 - Updated 1454 PKT. The Pakistani Taliban on Monday warned foreign firms to leave the country and vowed retaliatory strikes against the government after tanks, ground troops and jets were deployed in a long-awaited offensive in a troubled tribal district.

Lets torch their fake unislamic beards. bunch of hell dwellers.

Miya sahab has played a card of keeping military and ISI busy in the western border. It is only a hypothesis. But economy will suffer that is a fact.

Take control of Afghanistan and TTP will have nowhere to run except in Uzbekistan, Allahu Alim. Eliminating terrorism in Pakistan is not going to resolve in the longer run. It is time Pakistan should takeover Afghanistan for the better interests of both Pakistan and Afghanistan in the long runs, Allahu Alim.

Take control of Afghanistan and TTP will have nowhere to run except in Uzbekistan, Allahu Alim. Eliminating terrorism in Pakistan is not going to resolve in the longer run. It is time Pakistan should takeover Afghanistan for the better interests of both Pakistan and Afghanistan in the long runs, Allahu Alim.

Eh no... we gain nothing from taking Afghanistan

@Counter-Errorist

Taking control of Afghanistan gains everything, one of them is reducing the influences of the enemy of Pakistan [not Afghanistan]. If Pakistan doesn't take control over Afghanistan, Pakistan will be fighting terrorism forever, Allahu Alim. Time to make Afghanistan as part of Pakistan in the longer run that serve best interests for both Pakistan and Afghanistan.

@Counter-Errorist

Taking control of Afghanistan gains everything, one of them is reducing the influences of the enemy of Pakistan [not Afghanistan]. If Pakistan doesn't take control over Afghanistan, Pakistan will be fighting terrorism forever, Allahu Alim. Time to make Afghanistan as part of Pakistan in the longer run that serve best interests for both Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Occupying Afghanistan is not a new concept. I have a feeling that nobody will be giving the idea a serious look for at least a century...

Insurgencies takes years to quell. These scumbags may have withdrawn to Afghanistan for now, only to come back to fight another day. Classic Mao tactics.

The PA will need to occupy the areas that have been sanitized to prevent the terrorists from coming back, for at least a couple of years.

Depends on afghanistan to secure borders and wipe them on the other side, ball is in afghanistan's court if they adhere good otherwise I see Pakistan would be going after them into afghanistan if afghanistan fails. NATO/US and ANA failed in the past they should have wiped them on the otherside instead they sheltered them.

ooo **** aadmi pehlay kutoon ke tarhan Kunar aur Indian underware kay nechay chup kar bhoonk mat idar samnay akar baat kar .... Punjab waloon bahir ajaoo sindh waloon bahir ajaooo KPK waloon bahir ajaoo tu akar kya karain teri ***** **** eek karain ?

Funded *** from Afghanistan!

Are you serious here? We're hardly in a position to fund our own government, leave along doing so for wars beyond our borders or allowing others to do so from Afghanistan.

Why blame others when the answer to your current predicament can be found within Pakistan?

The facts are that the same snakes Pakistan nurtured to bite others have now turned against your own government after understandably feeling betrayed for your realignment with the US under political duress. Have you all forgotten that the Taliban have been aided, abetted and directed by Pakistan against Afghanistan? Mullah Zayeef himself – as the Taliban’s former Ambassador to Pakistan – clearly revealed his anger and sense of betrayal towards Pakistan in his book, “My Life with the Taliban”, after the Pakistani military humiliated him and surrendered him to the Americans. Most Taliban view the Pakistani government as speaking with “forked tongues”, cowardly and treacherous. Ideology aside, do you blame them?

This is clearly YOUR war, so please stop dragging Afghanistan or India into it. I understand the need for you to malign your internal enemies as carrying water for others by way of internal propaganda, but I’ll not stand by as you sully Afghanistan’s name. However, I pray for peace and prosperity for Pakistanis and others in our region.

Are you serious here? We're hardly in a position to fund our own government, leave along doing so for wars beyond our borders or allowing others to do so from Afghanistan.

Why blame others when the answer to your current predicament can be found within Pakistan?

The facts are that the same snakes Pakistan nurtured to bite others have now turned against your own government after understandably feeling betrayed for your realignment with the US under political duress. Have you all forgotten that the Taliban have been aided, abetted and directed by Pakistan against Afghanistan? Mullah Zayeef himself – as the Taliban’s former Ambassador to Pakistan – clearly revealed his anger and sense of betrayal towards Pakistan in his book, “My Life with the Taliban”, after the Pakistani military humiliated him and surrendered him to the Americans. Most Taliban view the Pakistani government as speaking with “forked tongues”, cowardly and treacherous. Ideology aside, do you blame them?

This is clearly YOUR war, so please stop dragging Afghanistan or India into it. I understand the need for you to malign your internal enemies as carrying water for others by way of internal propaganda, but I’ll not stand by as you sully Afghanistan’s name. However, I pray for peace and prosperity for Pakistanis and others in our region.

Taliban is Afghanistan. No one was directing anyone towards anyone. Unless you like tajik scums think Afghan pashtuns are punjabis? Is Pakistan dirrecting them now? Yet they will try their best to take over Kabul after USA. Hopefully USA doesnt leave Afghanistan on mercy of incompetent ANA so ISIL like situation can be avoided.

Occupying Afghanistan is not a new concept. I have a feeling that nobody will be giving the idea a serious look for at least a century...

That's what all former occupiers say, although fools abound that need to taste hell first before realizing their folly :laugh:

Pakistanis who hold this view actually believe in the myth of their military's invincibility. For Afghans however, the whole nation would turn it into a cross-border gurella campaign with no shortage of foreign backers, aligning the Taliban with the government for national liberation. You never know, with a bit of luck, they might invade after all...lol...

Back
Top Bottom