What's new

Terrorists kill Damascus University Students

really? do that math than.... plus Syria does not have the American resources... USE logic... :coffee: what about poverty rate, why did you ignore that?

i didnt think you would be as stupid as to talk about poverty rate in syria at the moment with the mass homeless crisis and refugee camps and kids lucky if they get chucked an apple from the back of a lorry

i didnt think you would be as stupid as to talk about poverty rate in syria at the moment with the mass homeless crisis and refugee camps and kids lucky if they get chucked an apple from the back of a lorry
before western/gcc terrorism came, Syrians lived as kings, they lived in peace, and had everything they needed from food to cloth and most important peace..
check the sources i posted regarding how Syria was before the conflict...
and I didn't know you were stupid to compare a war torn country with U.S employment, I'm talking about when Syria was in peace...

that's what racist people think.... Alawites live in villages... anyways that not the main point here... but your racism was exposed..

i'm done with you...

Name me another country where the minority lives like kings over the majority

what??? Bahrain?
anyways, stay on topic...

Don't lie Bahrain GDP per capita two times and half more than Iran and x6 more than syria. All GCC states enjoy high stander of living. Don't twist the fact that Khamaini wants to establish his wailayt al-faqeeh in bahrain. he failed:omghaha:

Don't lie Bahrain GDP per capita two times and half more than Iran and x6 more than syria. All GCC states enjoy high stander of living. Don't twist the fact that Khamaini wants to establish his wailayt al-faqeeh in bahrain. he failed:omghaha:

Small states always have a higher GDP per capital

I think you failed hard, Bahrain is smaller than Syria in population and size, Bahrain has more resources (oil)..... of course Bahrain has higher GDP than Syria. Qatar and UAE have higher GDP than most of west and America, because oil and they are small... talk about fail.... Saudi Arabia poverty is higher than Syria's... at least 25% live in poverty...

The poverty rate among Saudis continues to rise as youth unemployment skyrockets. More than two-thirds of Saudis are under 30, and nearly three-quarters of all unemployed Saudis are in their 20s, according to government statistics.

Saudi Arabia's riches conceal a growing problem of poverty | World news | Guardian Weekly
Poverty in Saudi Arabia: A Quarter Of The Population Live Below Poverty Line

and you can't compare a country in war like Syria to others.... you should compare Syria before terrorism came... :azn:

I think you failed hard, Bahrain is smaller than Syria in population and size, Bahrain has more resources (oil)..... of course Bahrain has higher GDP than Syria. Qatar and UAE have higher GDP than most of west and America, because oil and they are small... talk about fail.... Saudi Arabia poverty is higher than Syria's... at least 25% live in poverty...

Saudi Arabia's riches conceal a growing problem of poverty | World news | Guardian Weekly
Poverty in Saudi Arabia: A Quarter Of The Population Live Below Poverty Line

and you can't compare a country in war like Syria to others.... you should compare Syria before terrorism came... :azn:

Size and population are irrelevant here. you got cough with your pants down. next time think before you open your mouth. there is no distinguish among Shia and Sunni in gulf states so don't throw false accusation. Go back read what you wrote post#127.

Sure no poverty in Syria thats why we have over million syrian work in Saudi and another million in UAE, another million Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, see how many are in Jordan Libya... the list goes on.

Size and population are irrelevant here. you got cough with your pants down. next time think before you open your mouth. there is no distinguish among Shia and Sunni in gulf states so don't throw false accusation. Go back read what you wrote post#127.

Sure no poverty in Syria thats why we have over million syrian work in Saudi and another million in UAE, another million Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, see how many are in Jordan Libya... the list goes on.

hey come up with better lies... yes many Syrians left the country after the war... but I don't think there are MILLION Syrian in UAE and another Million in Qatar... and Jordan? Jordanians can't even find jobs now... :coffee: you even fail at making lies.... no wonder why Aljazeera wont hire you :omghaha:

I provide sources to show how Syria was before terrorism started and even a source from UN, showing Syria's poverty is less 1%...

Having oil must be such a great achievement for gulf arabs isnt it?..

and yet, some European countries drill their oil sometimes...

That is a historic anomaly. WIll priobably last not more than 1-2 more generations.

The day the oil runs out or the world weans itself from it, within a decade they will back to their historical normal.

Back
Top Bottom