What's new

Terrorists kill Damascus University Students

You are lying, it's Syrian refugees who sell those donations to Jordanians to get money. Hosting them costed us $1 billion so far. And always remember that only 150 thousand live in camps while the other 450 thousand live among Jordanians in their cities. International donations barely cover the 150 thousand refugees' needs. some of them live in trailers, get free medical treatment, food, clean water, electricity, heaters, education and security, nothing more can be better than this for aa camp of refugees, this wouldn't have happened without your treason to your country and people:
we put refugees in CITIES not camps and tents... and I'm not lying... I know people and they told me what they buy from the store...
and can you tell me why there were no refugees before F$A terrorists came?

and I'm waiting for the pics you said you will provide about Damascus airport... talk about LIARS...

@BLACKEAGLE
still waiting for the picture, because now everything you post I label as a lie, because everything you posted is a LIE... get me the pictures, be a man and fulfill your promise

Last edited by a moderator:
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=3346" target="_blank">BLACKEAGLE</a></u>
still waiting for the picture, because now everything you post I label as a lie, because everything you posted is a LIE... get me the pictures, be a man and fulfill your promise

With pleasure..:azn:

d043c9884e9a769d89feadcdfb108755_sfds.jpg

130328100432821.jpg

With pleasure..:azn:

d043c9884e9a769d89feadcdfb108755_sfds.jpg

130328100432821.jpg
first of all , that is the sun reflection,
sample:
1325974705_IMG_6376.jpg

3778411008_0ca60511d5_z.jpg

13647641.232f7922.560.jpg

and you said you will provide a picture of the airport destroyed.... you lie so much, you don't even know what you said?

I thought it was in KSA before you modify your post..:flame:
Anyway, the regime turned all it's flights to an airport in Swayda as the Dimuscuss one was destroyed as a result of plane crash and explosion. I will post the pictures as soon as I get them.
I'm still waiting for the pictures :omghaha:
Have some dignity and stop watching Alarabieh and Aljazeera....

Damascus Airport shown at the start of 1:13

This student that those terrorists killed might have become the builder of Syria, instead those terrorists killed knowledge, and the knowledge seekers...

20130328-155439.jpg

Syrian refugees are being exploited by rich gulf men. It is terrible. You can read tones of articles on it. Shameless from Jordan and every imperial gulf kingdom.

Rape and sham marriages: the fears of Syria's women refugees - Channel 4 News

This is the first time I hear about this, actually it's the other way around, just yesterday I read news about 3 Syrians attempt to hijack 10 years old Jordanian girl, and before I heard that some Syrians harass Jordanian women in the streets. It could be true but for sure it's rare as people here adhere to Islam and wouldn't do such things as they are strictly forbidden by law and Islam. Regarding marriage, many Jordanians married Syrian women to protect them as well as they are in general beautiful and decent. Again, I really doubt that kidnap accidents happened not because never heard about them but also it's impossible for an outsider to get into the camp or Syrians to get outside it. They tried to get out of it many times by violence but they failed as Jordan can't afford their living in cities. It's better for them to stay in the camp where everything is for free.

@BLACKEAGLE
The video you posted does not give any proof or indication of an Iranian plane crashing and exploding in Damascus airport. Is this a joke?
Syrian Lion gave a good rebuttal to that ridiculous video you posted. That is just the sun's reflection.

After I saw the video, I thought to myself: Is this guy actually being serious or just joking? How can someone be so gullible and easily fooled? :crazy:

Face the facts dude, you have been duped by a very poorly made propaganda piece. I guess some people just see what they want to see...
But by all means, bring forward the pictures of Damascus airport being destroyed, that you have claimed in this thread.

This is the first time I hear about this, actually it's the other way around, just yesterday I read news about 3 Syrians attempt to hijack 10 years old Jordanian girl, and before I heard that some Syrians harass Jordanian women in the streets. It could be true but for sure it's rare as people here adhere to Islam and wouldn't do such things as they are strictly forbidden by law and Islam. Regarding marriage, many Jordanians married Syrian women to protect them as well as they are in general beautiful and decent. Again, I really doubt that kidnap accidents happened not because never heard about them but also it's impossible for an outsider to get into the camp or Syrians to get outside it. They tried to get out of it many times by violence but they failed as Jordan can't afford their living in cities. It's better for them to stay in the camp where everything is for free.

Stop admiring sand bedouins.
[video]http://www.********.com/view?i=903_1364512990[/video]

@BLACKEAGLE
The video you posted does not give any proof or indication of an Iranian plane crashing and exploding in Damascus airport. Is this a joke?
Syrian Lion gave a good rebuttal to that ridiculous video you posted. That is just the sun's reflection.

After I saw the video, I thought to myself: Is this guy actually being serious or just joking? How can someone be so gullible and easily fooled? :crazy:

Face the facts dude, you have been duped by a very poorly made propaganda piece. I guess some people just see what they want to see...
But by all means, bring forward the pictures of Damascus airport being destroyed, that you have claimed in this thread.
Everything he says is just lies, never believe him from now on... he just spreads propaganda

Everything he says is just lies, never believe him from now on... he just spreads propaganda

I don't want anybody to believe me, wake up, I am not the one who is going to topple the regime but rather FSA. Two years ago, the regime used to control the majority of Syrian territories, and was chasing FSA, but now it's FSA who control the majority of Syrian territories and they are the ones who are chasing Bashar terrorist gangs. I don't have a slightest doubt that FSA will eventually win. It's a given, furthermore, if I was keen to counter your pro-regime propaganda, I would have posted tens of videos showing FSA capturing areas, military bases, operations and seizing arms on daily basis, but I want you to keep your hope up until it gets crushed as soon as FSA win, beside, people views here don't matter whether they're pro or anti FSA, so why to bother myself with them.

I don't want anybody to believe me, wake up, I am not the one who is going to topple the regime but rather FSA. Two years ago, the regime used to control the majority of Syrian territories, and was chasing FSA, but now it's FSA who control the majority of Syrian territories and they are the ones who are chasing Bashar terrorist gangs. I don't have a slightest doubt that FSA will eventually win. It's a given, furthermore, if I was keen to counter your pro-regime propaganda, I would have posted tens of videos showing FSA capturing areas, military bases, operations and seizing arms on daily basis, but I want you to keep your hope up until it gets crushed as soon as FSA win, beside, people views here don't matter whether they're pro or anti FSA, so why to bother myself with them.
This is not about F$A, its about you spreading lies, racism and hate....

I'm done with you... as long as you don't carry the Syrian Passport, your opinion to Syrians is NOTHING...

Back
Top Bottom