What's new

Terrorists kill Damascus University Students

I don't want anybody to believe me, wake up, I am not the one who is going to topple the regime but rather FSA. Two years ago, the regime used to control the majority of Syrian territories, and was chasing FSA, but now it's FSA who control the majority of Syrian territories and they are the ones who are chasing Bashar terrorist gangs. I don't have a slightest doubt that FSA will eventually win. It's a given, furthermore, if I was keen to counter your pro-regime propaganda, I would have posted tens of videos showing FSA capturing areas, military bases, operations and seizing arms on daily basis, but I want you to keep your hope up until it gets crushed as soon as FSA win, beside, people views here don't matter whether they're pro or anti FSA, so why to bother myself with them.

After Syria destroy Iraq (again)?

All I'm calling for is a stable, peaceful and prosper Syria after ousting the regime. Enmity with any religious or ethnic groups especially Alawites will only partition and destroy Syria and destabilize the whole region especially my country. Enmity with any of Syrian neighbors especially Israel and Iraq will only undermine the country and region. It's non of any Syrian interest to keep fighting after ousting the regime especially Sunnah who need to show the world that they are a key factor in stability. Therefore, it's mainly Sunni interest to to get Syrians regional and global trust in forgiving and forgetting, if they wanted to take revenge they should take it after rebuilding the country and getting it up on it's feet.

All I'm calling for is a stable, peaceful and prosper Syria after ousting the regime. Enmity with any religious or ethnic groups especially Alawites will only partition and destroy Syria and destabilize the whole region especially my country. Enmity with any of Syrian neighbors especially Israel and Iraq will only undermine the country and region. It's non of any Syrian interest to keep fighting after ousting the regime especially Sunnah who need to show the world that they are a key factor in stability. Therefore, it's mainly Sunni interest to to get Syrians regional and global trust in forgiving and forgetting, if they wanted to take revenge they should take it after rebuilding the country and getting it up on it's feet.

Right but after your done with Syria, do you believe in supporting an iraqi civil war to put sunnis into power ?
Cause Iraq borders Iran and Saudi arabia, 2 countries will be sending in weapons 24/7 with no limits.

You see, Iraq does not care that much about Bashar, the Syrian intelligence agency was part and sent fighters to Iraq during the beginning of the war.
The sooner Syria falls to the FSA, will bring Turkey & GCC focus on Iraq, the problem is as I said, we border Saudi arabia and Iran.
Think about the consequences of that.

Right but after your done with Syria, do you believe in supporting an iraqi civil war to put sunnis into power ?
Cause Iraq borders Iran and Saudi arabia, 2 countries will be sending in weapons 24/7 with no limits.

You see, Iraq does not care that much about Bashar, the Syrian intelligence agency was part and sent fighters to Iraq during the beginning of the war.
The sooner Syria falls to the FSA, will bring Turkey & GCC focus on Iraq, the problem is as I said, we border Saudi arabia and Iran.
Think about the consequences of that.

Iraq is just an another Lebanon nowadays, you are making your country look like a joke, all you need is a strong and NATIONALIST leader who works only for Iraq and Iraqis without seeing sects or ethnicity. Maliki is a sectarian puppet. Anyway, it's your problem, keep fighting eachothers and let the outsiders use you.

Nope, we want to uproot any pro-khomaini creatures in the arab world. You know the arab world don't welcome chest beating and fire/grave worshipping. P.S the FSA has pledge to carry on until they reach Tehran to First: deliver Assad and Nasarslsyatan covens. Second to make Khamini pay the price for the brutal crimes he committed against people of syria, Iraq,Lebanon and Palestine. The Syrian people will eat him alive. Third to bring that area under Muslims and arabs control again.

Iraq is just an another Lebanon nowadays, you are making your country look like a joke, all you need is a strong and NATIONALIST leader who works only for Iraq and Iraqis without seeing sects or ethnicity. Maliki is a sectarian puppet. Anyway, it's your problem, keep fighting eachothers and let the outsiders use you.

Dude, your not answering my question your going around it all the time.
WOULD YOU SUPPORT IT ( CIVIL WAR ) OR NOT ?

Maliki I dont care about him but that does not mean im going to help Qatar destroy my country.

WOULD YOU SUPPORT IT OR NOT ?

Maliki I dont care about him but that does not mean im going to help Qatar destroy my country.
Off course, I don't support it, not even attacking Israel. Not because I like Alawites or Maliki, but because it would lead to splitting Syria and Iraq into small countries, not to mention it's dire effects on neighboring countries to have uncontrolled Militiamen.

Off course, I don't support it, not even attacking Israel. Not because I like Alawites or Maliki, but because it would lead to splitting Syria and Iraq into small countries, not to mention it's dire effects on neighboring countries to have uncontrolled Militiamen.

I agree, even though your already supporting it in Syria, thing would be 50x worse when bordering the 2 states Iraq borders.
That is why many sunnis, including me oppose it.
Sahwa militia opposes it.

WOULD YOU SUPPORT IT ( CIVIL WAR ) OR NOT ?

It's up to the people of Iraq to decide wether they want to continue this struggle or not. Even AlSadet Moqtada is sick and tired from AlMalki. Iraq needs our assistance more the ever ,yes including Egyptians,Jordanians,and the others.

Who started mobilizing tank in the middle of the streets of Homus? Who released the prisoners and asked them to bang on the streets? They Qataris didn't sends weaponries on their own. Just go back to the mid of 11 and you will see the AL asked not to drag in the military in this fight.

I agree, even though your already supporting it in Syria, thing would be 50x worse when bordering the 2 states Iraq borders.
That is why many sunnis, including me oppose it.
Sahwa militia opposes it.

We have no another choice other than supporting anybody opposing Bashar, I didn't study politics, but I knew that Qaeda would infiltrate into Syria if Bashar refuses to step down at the very beggining of the uprising, and things would get even worse and worse as long as fighting goes on. It's Bashar's fault not Syrians fault who are desperate to the degree that they would forge friendship with anybody to get him out. My support for them is a matter of principles, I will not just forget about the massacres and destruction he caused because Qaeda is fighting him.

I am very sure that Qaeda is going to destabilize Jordan and work on undermining it's regime and I heard that from them, but it's out of hands and either to support Bashar or Syrians who have Qaeda fighting along with them. Jordan along with Turkey, GCC and Western countries are arming and training moderate wings of FSA, so they keep things under control after Bashar era as much as possible, let's hope it works.

Damascus University Students Light Candles for Repose of Their Colleagues' Souls

20130329-140059_h474994.jpg

20130329-140028.jpg

Students of the University of Damascus on Thursday organized a 'mourning stand' for the repose of the souls of their colleagues who were martyred in the Faculty of Architectural Engineering by mortar shells.

The participants in the event lit candles at the site of the terrorist attack, stressing that "the martyrs' blood won't go in vain", and that terrorism will not deviate them from continuing the process of education.

"We will remain loyal to our martyrs' souls by committing to continue our education process which the terrorists try to assassinate," said the participating students, stressing that they will continue to go to university and attend classes as they are "the homeland's future."

The strongly condemned the targeting of residential neighborhoods, schools, universities and worship places by terrorists, holding the countries which are supporting the terrorist groups responsible for these crimes.

^^

No mention of the post graduates neglected by the assads for years as jobs and opportunities were given predominatly to members of the ruling baathist party and alawaites

Back
Top Bottom