What's new

Terrorists in Kashmir have abducted J&K Police constable Mohammad Saleem Shah

shut the **** up ....giving baseless allegations while sitting in home in front of the laptop ....
we are not animals like your army who don't even claim their own soldiers bodies....
any officer , whether hindu/muslim/sikh/christian/buddhist/jew....is equal in army.
my whole family has served in army for generations.
We live in India with peace and harmony, not as marketed in the news channels or by politicians. i have so many muslim friends and neighbours.
politicians are the only ones who take this kind of strategy to bag their vote banks.
neither the police or army recruit never has to disclose his religion or caste . there is no option of even religion in the forms.
even in kashmir as well pandits , muslims and sikhs , all used to live together with peace before pakistan took the policy of state sponsored terrorism in the state, supplying ammunations and using the muslim card on the kashmiris. just to avenge bangladesh sepration.

Indian Army is Killing ruthlessly civilians in Kashmir. Now Indian has started a new policy of Abducting Muslim officers and killing them and throwing their body on the street and than start a civilian massacre in the name of searching for Freedom fighter. I wonder why all officers being abducted and killed are Kashmir Muslims and no Hindus are abducted by freedom fighter and killed there lol. This is a nice try of India to spread misinformation.

All muslim are facing brutality in India be Sunnis be is Shias. Even the Sikhs are being killed by India. it is a shame you people have lost all ethics for your evil ambitions.

UN has already exposed them bastards.

UN needs to act not just do word trades. We are losing human life every day in Kashmir. Indian Army makes a new excuses every day. First Indian Army kills a Muslim officer and then they will kill few more civilians in the name of Operation. This is a very sad situation in Kashmir.

Another inside job by IA to target and divide Muslims.
RIP

Back
Top Bottom