What's new

Terrorists in Kashmir have abducted J&K Police constable Mohammad Saleem Shah

LOL you proof of Abduction is google? This is how justice is done in India via google? then you are on spot. lol.

Justice by google wow what a theory. Idiot.
Your lack of comprehension skills don’t make me the idiot. On the contrary.....
There are many other cases, some very recent, that played out like this one. Read up- is what I’m saying.
Inform yourself before typing up whatever you feel like blurting out and making a fool out of yourself.

Your lack of comprehension skills don’t make me the idiot. On the contrary.....
There are many other cases, some very recent, that played out like this one. Read up- is what I’m saying.
Inform yourself before typing up whatever you feel like blurting out and making a fool out of yourself.

Oh I know very well what you are saying you want to talk about Aurengzeb he was also killed by Indian Army this is now becoming a trend in Kashmir kill all Muslim officers working in Indian forces. RAW is abducting them then torture them and then kill them to kill more civilians in the name of operations. In every operation there are civilians killed in the end. This story is well predictable. Now India will launch operation saying Terrorist are trapped and then kill few civilians. I cannot fucking understand how the hell they trap terrorist every time then terrorist escape and civilians are killed.

Wait for the consequences, freedom fighter will avenge the murder of their Muslim brother from Indian Army.

Who can forget bangali and muhajir muslim brothers murder.

Oh I know very well what you are saying you want to talk about Aurengzeb he was also killed by Indian Army this is now becoming a trend in Kashmir kill all Muslim officers working in Indian forces. RAW is abducting them then torture them and then kill them to kill more civilians in the name of operations. In every operation there are civilians killed in the end. This story is well predictable. Now India will launch operation saying Terrorist are trapped and then kill few civilians. I cannot fucking understand how the hell they trap terrorist every time then terrorist escape and civilians are killed.
Carry on world i s not PDF, they know your reality.

Sad for what?
These JKP policemen are hand in glove with Indian Occupational forces, they provide every possible help to Indians to kill Mujahideen brothers.

When ever Indian forces suspect any police trainee taking training from police and going to join mujahideen the abduct them torture them and the kill them

@Burhan Wani here read this RAW is tracking Muslims in Indian forces and killing them. Muslims and Sihks should avoid joining India forces at all cost they will be abducted by Indian forces and killed.

IPS officer's brother joins militant ranks in Kashmir

2018_7$largeimg08_Sunday_2018_144403141.jpg

Shamsul Haq Mengnoo.
Majid Jahangir
Tribune News Service
Srinagar, July 8

On militant commander Burhan Wani's anniversary on Sunday, militant group Hizbul Mujahideen released pictures of new recruits that include brother of an Indian Police Service (IPS) officer.

Shamsul Haq Mengnoo, 25, a resident of south Kashmir’s Shopian, was pursuing his BUMS from a government college at Zakura on the outskirts of Srinagar and went missing from May. Shamsul’s elder brother Inamul Haq is 2012 IPS batch officer who is posted in north East.

“Yes, Shamsul has joined Hizbul,” a police officer said.

The picture of Shamsul holding a gun shows his date of joining militant ranks on May 25, 2018. His code name shown in the picture is Burhan Sani. Over the past two years, it has been a trend of the new age militants they announce their joining by releasing pictures with guns on social media.

Shamsul is the fourth highly-educated youth to join militant ranks this year. Hizb has reportedly also released pictures of over a dozen other new recruited militants on Burhan's anniversary.

Over 50 youth already have joined militant ranks so far this year.

Meanwhile, normal life was affected across Kashmir Valley on death anniversary of militant commander Burhan Wani. His killing in 2016 had triggered a six month long unrest that led to the killing of nearly 80 people. Authorities had imposed curfew in Tral- the native town of Wani and restrictions were imposed in many part of Srinagar to ensure peaceful day

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/ja...r-joins-militant-ranks-in-kashmir/617185.html

@Burhan Wani why do you think Indian poster here are crying because I am exposing them. Now India says that Shias in India are their side you want to see what happens to Shias in India? There is whole false narrative being projected here to make muslims fight with each other in India. This is how shias in India are being treated.

Watch this whole video. Muslim no matter shia no matter sunni are being killed in India.

@Tokhme khar @SubWater @2800 please see above video and tell me if India is a monster or not.

@Burhan Wani here read this RAW is tracking Muslims in Indian forces and killing them. Muslims and Sihks should avoid joining India forces at all cost they will be abducted by Indian forces and killed.

IPS officer's brother joins militant ranks in Kashmir

2018_7$largeimg08_Sunday_2018_144403141.jpg

Shamsul Haq Mengnoo.
Majid Jahangir
Tribune News Service
Srinagar, July 8

On militant commander Burhan Wani's anniversary on Sunday, militant group Hizbul Mujahideen released pictures of new recruits that include brother of an Indian Police Service (IPS) officer.

Shamsul Haq Mengnoo, 25, a resident of south Kashmir’s Shopian, was pursuing his BUMS from a government college at Zakura on the outskirts of Srinagar and went missing from May. Shamsul’s elder brother Inamul Haq is 2012 IPS batch officer who is posted in north East.

“Yes, Shamsul has joined Hizbul,” a police officer said.

The picture of Shamsul holding a gun shows his date of joining militant ranks on May 25, 2018. His code name shown in the picture is Burhan Sani. Over the past two years, it has been a trend of the new age militants they announce their joining by releasing pictures with guns on social media.

Shamsul is the fourth highly-educated youth to join militant ranks this year. Hizb has reportedly also released pictures of over a dozen other new recruited militants on Burhan's anniversary.

Over 50 youth already have joined militant ranks so far this year.

Meanwhile, normal life was affected across Kashmir Valley on death anniversary of militant commander Burhan Wani. His killing in 2016 had triggered a six month long unrest that led to the killing of nearly 80 people. Authorities had imposed curfew in Tral- the native town of Wani and restrictions were imposed in many part of Srinagar to ensure peaceful day

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/ja...r-joins-militant-ranks-in-kashmir/617185.html

@Burhan Wani why do you think Indian poster here are crying because I am exposing them. Now India says that Shias in India are their side you want to see what happens to Shias in India? There is whole false narrative being projected here to make muslims fight with each other in India. This is how shias in India are being treated.

Watch this whole video. Muslim no matter shia no matter sunni are being killed in India.

Continue propaganda .

Indian Army is Killing ruthlessly civilians in Kashmir. Now Indian has started a new policy of Abducting Muslim officers and killing them and throwing their body on the street and than start a civilian massacre in the name of searching for Freedom fighter. I wonder why all officers being abducted and killed are Kashmir Muslims and no Hindus are abducted by freedom fighter and killed there lol. This is a nice try of India to spread misinformation.

All muslim are facing brutality in India be Sunnis be is Shias. Even the Sikhs are being killed by India. it is a shame you people have lost all ethics for your evil ambitions.
yes that why Terrorist only able to killed unarmed police and armymen, When armed with gun so called freedom figures beg for life.

Aurangzeb was abducted when he was unarmed by cowards freedom fighters.

UN needs to act not just do word trades. We are losing human life every day in Kashmir. Indian Army makes a new excuses every day. First Indian Army kills a Muslim officer and then they will kill few more civilians in the name of Operation. This is a very sad situation in Kashmir.
Well the same UN report also said PAK supporting terrorist, what you say about that, Should UN send it troops in PAK?

Now Muslim head is gone ...

Back
Top Bottom