What's new

Terrorists in Kashmir have abducted J&K Police constable Mohammad Saleem Shah

He was involved in the Killing of very famous Pakistani Mujaihd Adil Pathan in Burhhan Wani's native area Tral.
So today he met his fate.

Well then good the rat got his fate. I saw the video they were all justified in killing him. He deserved it.

I think India is using this as a strategy to use Muslims to infiltrate Mujahideens.

These abductions will make sure that no one will do this in future.

@Burhan Wani he also admitted it without any pressure. That is also hear in the video. Saleem was a scumbag and he deserved what he got.

On one thing I am also correct they will issue a reason for the abduction. Freedom Fighter never do it without a reason.

@Burhan Wani he also admitted it without any pressure. That is also hear in the video. Saleem was a scumbag and he deserved what he got.

On one thing I am also correct they will issue a reason for the abduction. Freedom Fighter never do it without a reason.
What a idiot...
First you claimed that Indian army killed him and blamed terrorist to kill innocent... You also named Raw... But now when news is confirmed you took u turn...
Now where is your Muslim pain

What a idiot...
First you claimed that Indian army killed him and blamed terrorist to kill innocent... You also named Raw... But now when news is confirmed you took u turn...
Now where is your Muslim pain

A Muslim who is a traitor has no soft corner with me. I am not a stubborn man I believe in good argument.

A Muslim who is a traitor has no soft corner with me. I am not a stubborn man I believe in good argument.
A soldier is never a traitor... You just think whoever does have your thought process is a traitor...
Infact you are nothing more then a conspiracy theories maker who makes a statement without having any idea about it...
Anyways let's have patience and watch his unit taking his revenge... It's no more Mehbooba Mufti in Kashmir...
President rule = bjp rules = free hand to army and local police

A soldier is never a traitor... You just think whoever does have your thought process is a traitor...
Infact you are nothing more then a conspiracy theories maker who makes a statement without having any idea about it...
Anyways let's have patience and watch his unit taking his revenge... It's no more Mehbooba Mufti in Kashmir...
President rule = bjp rules = free hand to army and local police

I have no war with your thoughts a traitor for me is hero for you that is how world works. If I was a conspiracy theorist I would have stayed with my statement I still have my argument to back my statement but when I get the reality I accept it. I don't live in dreamland rather I explore all sides.

You provide some proof of him being abducted by freedom fighters?

Since when Pakistan started believing in evidence? :lol:
Your ex Chief of ISI called 9/11 as american conspiracy and OBL found near GHQ as false news.:P

Indian Army will get it's due for killing this Muslim.

Don't be in hurry or else you will again ask for evidence when 5 of your NLI havaldars are downed by Indian shelling.

Well then good the rat got his fate. I saw the video they were all justified in killing him. He deserved it.

I think India is using this as a strategy to use Muslims to infiltrate Mujahideens.

These abductions will make sure that no one will do this in future.

LOL
Contradictions in your all posts.
Upgrade your debating skills.

Your ex Chief of ISI called 9/11 as american conspiracy and OBL found near GHQ as false news.

Now here is the biggest problem with Indian mentality. You think that a single statement represents every one this is the very reason of racism in India. If one Muslim eats a cow you will kill all neighborhood. lol.

Now here is the biggest problem with Indian mentality. You think that a single statement represents every one this is the very reason of racism in India. If one Muslim eats a cow you will kill all neighborhood. lol.

Nothing to do with this topic.

Upgrade your debating skills!

You are forgetting that this is an ISI funded Pakistani Forum and me an Indian. ;)

Poor excuse, some of this forum's top posters are Hindustani, and after Pakistanis you are probably this forums biggest community.

If it bothers you so much, go to DFl where everyone there is as moronic as you.

Back
Top Bottom