What's new

Terrorists in Kashmir have abducted J&K Police constable Mohammad Saleem Shah

Nothing to do with this topic.

Upgrade your debating skills!

He is champion on his own turf.

A soldier is never a traitor... You just think whoever does have your thought process is a traitor...
Infact you are nothing more then a conspiracy theories maker who makes a statement without having any idea about it...
Anyways let's have patience and watch his unit taking his revenge... It's no more Mehbooba Mufti in Kashmir...
President rule = bjp rules = free hand to army and local police

He Has taken many u turns.

@Burhan Wani he also admitted it without any pressure. That is also hear in the video. Saleem was a scumbag and he deserved what he got.

On one thing I am also correct they will issue a reason for the abduction. Freedom Fighter never do it without a reason.
Three Brothers embraced Shahadat today.

brother i can understand why you think this way because you don't have a secular society and its difficult for you to imagine that people of different religions can live in peace.and i am talking about a country who had two sikh prime ministers and two muslim presidents in past 70 years.
so saying poison about a situation in front of a laptop which you don't know about and understand is quite easy, but i feel most of your's and many pak youth has these kind of notions from the media itself not ground situations.
if you want real knowledge about it, youtube a video of parvez mushharaf in india today enclave and see what an ulema of india replied to him,
yes there are problems in our country, and every country has,
so i would suggest rather than worrying about our problems, its better that pak focus on its own problems which are on a greater extent than india has
take care

Brother I can understand what you mean to tell me but Kashmir is our problem not yours.

Poor excuse, some of this forum's top posters are Hindustani, and after Pakistanis you are probably this forums biggest community.

If it bothers you so much, go to DFl where everyone there is as moronic as you.
Indians are treated here like enemies.they are subjected to partial behavior.

well nice thought process, i can understand why you think this way , i may not agree with it but don't want to debate on it as well, because its a long one.
fir kabhi baith ke baat karenge dost.
take care

You have all the right to think what you want no one can take that away from you. Will be most happy to debate with you on the issue. Take care.

Hope debate can make you understand the real reason why India is on the wrong side of history.

@Burhan Wani he also admitted it without any pressure. That is also hear in the video. Saleem was a scumbag and he deserved what he got.

On one thing I am also correct they will issue a reason for the abduction. Freedom Fighter never do it without a reason.

Freedom fighter... Hunh

It is ours because Kashmiri people chose us and have been rejecting you since 70 years that is how.

Where is the plebiscite? You did not even conduct plebiscite in Pak occupied Kashmir, since when did they chose you? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom