What's new

Terrorists destroy Mosque, kill Namazis during Jumaah Prayers

Yes sir, hindu groups are known to be active in pakistan afghanistan border, infact during the last mosque bombing in pakistan (this is not the first one as some here wanna believe) a hindu named Ankur Kasbe was caught, he's from pathankot, india.

NO, not really, that was ajmal kasab from faridkot pakistan and he killed scores of innocent people (including scores of muslims) in mumbai.

hence 'just because ur heroes do it indians must be doing it' logic is pure speculation, denial of daily ground realities of your own nation and misplaced belief (of course) in a brainwashed illiterate person't inability to kill fellow believers!!!

Its been only 49 days, a shiite mosque was bombed, killing 32, in dera gazi khan. forgotten already? how can a muslim do it? well i'll tell u how, like any other brainwashed idiot.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Just because a Shiite mosque is bombed doesn't mean a Sunni did it, and vice versa. Hum bachay nahi hein, you don't have to be that smart to understand this.

The attack has quite clearly got the hallmarks of Indian RAW. Such an attack on a mosque would never have been carried out by any religious outfit. No matter how extreme. It doesn't make any sense. This senseless carnage is most certainly carried out by external factors. All indications point out that India is involved. India isn't sparing any moment in destabilizing Pakistan. The greatest enemy of Pakistan is India and this attack proves it once again.

I am saddened by this tragedy ---This people should be $%^$%^$

Hallmarks of RAW ? and what that might be Sir ? ISI & PA being such a stellar agency/army will surely nail who are behind these attacks (indians hate ISI , that speaks of their high respect towards them) , so lets wait. Otherwise the classical reactions that has been goin around here is "Oh Sri lankan cricketers were attacked by India , wait i am not sure now if it was India" , "French engineers bombing was done by India for sure , they wanted to France to stop work on Agosta ; Wait i am not sure anymore " .....If the investigations are not yeilding results , ask your government why.

As Fateh pointed out - Its been only 41 days since Shitte mosque has been bombed and people have already forgotten . For all i know People of pakistan needs to rise and ask "Who the #$% is behind this " to their government , army , etc " , instead of taking everything as 'This is India's doing" or "its war on Islam"?

The greatest enemy of Pakistan is India and this attack proves it once again.

I dont think anybody would disagree with this. Greatest enemy of India is pakistan and vice versa. period.

Its been only 49 days, a shiite mosque was bombed, killing 32, in dera gazi khan. forgotten already? how can a muslim do it? well i'll tell u how, like any other brainwashed idiot.

nd who make them brainwashed? we r going to find out real culprits not that brainwashed men..
pointing out these brainwashed make u innocent but u r not so innocent as we know..giving us these kind of xamples make ur departments culprit (chor ki darhi me tinka)

I think we need a long march to the tribal areas next... If the security forces won't do it, we Pakistanis need to march there, grab these militants, shove them into Afghanistan and let America sort it out with India.

Sounds like a good idea ......not sure how feasible it is.

Th Marriot blast too was an Indian act of terrorism. The Pakistani sold out stooges just don't have the courage to come forward and admit it. Indians have every stake in destabilizing Pakistan. Almost every act of terror against innocent civilians is a result of Indian involvement from across the border. No question about it.

The Indians have from day one never accepted Pakistan. The Indian RAW terrorist outfit is part of the axis of evil. It plots in order to kill innocent Pakistanis. India is sowing terror in Pakistan. We condemn Indian terror and we will pursue all necessary means to erase Indian terror.

Your doubt is not justifed as we have seen bombings in mosque in Iraq, in shite mosques and sunni mosques right..????

And its not abt right to blame, but right to blame with the right proof.

They were instigated by US itself.Didn't you notice after they started killing each other the number of US casualties became lower?These are all tactics.

Let's take out those training camps aka Indian consulates and see if their reign of terror ends or not.

All 107 of them? u r talking thru ur hat sir.

Take out ur own 'non state actors' who u r busy cutting deals with, that will end this reign of terror. that might help. take out ur thousands of madrassas churning out 'useful illiterates', that might help. Stop the policy of 'maintaining contact' with taliban, that might help.

Let's take out those training camps aka Indian consulates and see if their reign of terror ends or not.
An amazingly dopey statement, asserting that a little consulate can house a training camp. You guys established a separate country "to see if their reign of terror ends" and what happened, you institutionalized both corruption and terror. Why should you get a pass on another attempt?

An amazingly dopey statement, asserting that a little consulate can house a training camp. You guys established a separate country "to see if their reign of terror ends" and what happened, you institutionalized both corruption and terror. Why should you get a pass on another attempt?
You really think corruption does not exit in India and United States had equal stake in this terror.If you just want to take cheap shots then please visit some other forum.I was expecting you to make useful posts considering the fact that you are a diplomat.

Th Marriot blast too was an Indian act of terrorism. The Pakistani sold out stooges just don't have the courage to come forward and admit it.

Hmmm I wonder why capable agencies such as ISI or even PA (whom people here revere) doesnt have the courage to come forward and admit it that it was 'Indians' ?? I am pretty sure if the government is pathetic , ISI or PA will find ways to leak the findings to media; unless ofcourse they themselves dont want the findings to go out.

Makes you ponder doesnt it...Maybe you should ask the people who are governing you right now ...

Asim this comments are unlike you ....but such dastardly acts makes one emotional...... I can understand.

Easy way to take it out is blame someone or hit some one and in this regard we are blessed to have each other as neighbors. As this is what we do on both side of the border.

This is coming from an American whose intelligence agency the CIA is virtually the brainchild of terror that today exists in the world. The same terror that haunted your own country on 9/11. Remember how you created the menace of Mujahideen Jihadists which splintered into AQ and Taliban? Remember how Ronald Reagen hailed OBL and his Jihadists that fought against the Communist unbelievers as freedom fighters? The Americans are the main sponsor and creator of terror in the world today. You left everyone high and dry after the Cold War. Today you have the audacity to lecture us. Don't act like the innocent. You're the biggest culprit.

Last edited:
Just because a Shiite mosque is bombed doesn't mean a Sunni did it, and vice versa. Hum bachay nahi hein, you don't have to be that smart to understand this.

Bachey nahin hain, to act like grown ups and catch the people involved, prove ur claims, take the indian organizations to UNSC and get them sanctioned, act like real responsible state for once instead of looking at someone else either for blame or donations.

Pakistan Army must establish strict Government writ in these areas so it does not happen again and i think Pakistani members should not blame India.We don't have any proof to prove it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom