What's new

Terrorists destroy Mosque, kill Namazis during Jumaah Prayers

Nuts! The "greatest enemy of Pakistan" are those officials who turned government into a vehicle of injustice. Both the lawyers' revolt and the Swat rebellion are symptoms of this - and India had little if any hand in either of them.

LOL @ the American. Of course, you and your obsession with rebels and the terrorists. This attack was carried out by Indian terrorists from across the border. Period. The Indian RAW terrorist outfit has carried out, planned and financed this act of heinous terrorism against our innocent people. We are going to make the Indians pay for their terrorism.

My condolences to those who were killed.May Allah(swt) grant them Jannat.

This one cannot be Al-qaeda or any other Muslim terrorist group,because it would go against their principles.And they would lose their support.

I remember Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka did exactly the same when muslims there went to pray for Jumma.LTTE entered the mosque and killed them all.From the looks of this heinous act,I can say that this is done by some Radical Hindu terrorist,especially after listening to some Radical hindu leaders,and recently Varun Gandhi.Their mentality shows how much hatred they have in them against muslims.

But I have a question,Pakistan also has sectarian problems.Any possibility it was done by Shias?Although it seems recently there was no such violence.I may be wrong so correct me.
I would not like to believe that a muslim entered a mosque and blew himself up,never mind whatever sect he is from.

To those who thinks blaming India is not right,I have something for you.Whenever any bomb blast happens in India,be it in train or in temple,your media points finger at Pakistan first.So the Pakistanis also have the right to point finger at you.Moreover,India has a reason to harm Pakistan and has the ability to do that.So,naturally India will be on suspicion list before anyone else.

I just hope actual criminals are brought in front and executed.

This is a cancerous tumor within Pakistan. What needs to be done is aggressive treatment of chemo and radiation (military option). After the tumor shrinks... it needs to be removed (no place for this ideology and thinking... anywhere).

Does your lifestyle (society) promote or help control the tumor? Yes. So the lifestyle (civil society and public thinking) needs to change and go for an approach that will help fight the disease.

My personal opinion is that.... you cannot reason with these lunatics.... sorry animals.
One more point I would like to bring up. Lets not blame other countries for this problem we have NOT at our door step but in our HOUSE! Lets clean house and then blame whoever we want to. Public needs to form a clear consensus and support our troops/govt to get rid of this.

"So far we have counted 50 bodies," Tariq Hayat Khan, the top administrator in the Khyber region, told Geo news, adding the toll could rise.

Between 250 and 300 people were in the mosque and about 125 wounded had been taken to Sherpao, Lady Reading and other hospitals in Peshawar, he said.

"It was a suicide attack. The bomber was standing in the mosque. It's a two-storey building and it has collapsed," he said.

Worshippers searched through piles of bricks, pulling out bodies and carrying them to ambulances in sheets and on rope beds.

There was no claim of responsibility but militants had earlier threatened to blow up the police post next to the mosque, residents of the area said.

"It's surprising, those who claim that they are doing jihad and then carry out suicide attacks inside mosques during Friday prayers," Khan said.

"They are infidels. They are enemies of Pakistan. They are enemies of Islam," he said."

70 feared dead in Jamrud mosque blast - GEO.tv

This one cannot be Al-qaeda or any other Muslim terrorist group,because it would go against their principles.And they would lose their support.

I remember Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka did exactly the same when muslims there went to pray for Jumma.LTTE entered the mosque and killed them all.From the looks of this heinous act,I can say that this is done by some Radical Hindu terrorist,especially after listening to some Radical hindu leaders,and recently Varun Gandhi.Their mentality shows how much hatred they have in them against muslims.

But I have a question,Pakistan also has sectarian problems.Any possibility it was done by Shias?Although it seems recently there was no such violence.I may be wrong so correct me.
I would not like to believe that a muslim entered a mosque and blew himself up,never mind whatever sect he is from.

To those who thinks blaming India is not right,I have something for you.Whenever any bomb blast happens in India,be it in train or in temple,your media points finger at Pakistan first.So the Pakistanis also have the right to point finger at you.Moreover,India has a reason to harm Pakistan and has the ability to do that.So,naturally India will be on suspicion list before anyone else.

Not a chance bro. All these sectarian attacks are 99% of the time carried out by external factors. They exploit this weakness to their advantage. India has always been involved in acts of terrorism in Pakistan. They are involved in Baluchistan, Tribal Areas and other vulnerable parts of Pakistan. India sponsors terrorism in Pakistan. This attack is 100% the work of a terrorist network operating from across the border known as the Indian RAW. They have been plotting for months and years. The Indians are the greatest threat to Pakistan. We must deal with this threat immediately and accordingly.

Your doubt is not justifed as we have seen bombings in mosque in Iraq, in shite mosques and sunni mosques right..????

And its not abt right to blame, but right to blame with the right proof.

None would simple as that!

This has India written all over it. Afghan border town, no American army/Pakistani army target.

Asim sir,

Care to elaborate your statement or have you pulled that out of thin Air ? Being such a senior member, we new members look up to you to give better comments than Mr BS Zaid Hammid. I personally have been hearing this theories (might be true ..) , but so far there was no conclusive proof. Mariot bombings , french engineers bombings , Lanka cric attack happened , people jumped onto the bandwagon and said "Its India" , but so far nothing has been remotely connected with India.Hell even Bangladesh mutiny has been blamed on India on this forum courtesy Mr BS MBI ( i am truly sure his idol mr Hammid) but again no proof it ,people who start this accusation suddenly go dormant and then they have to eat their words. :hitwall:

I highly respect ISI and PA in terms of capability to believe that if government is trying to push something under the carpet , ISI or PA would leak findings in the press; unless of course they themselves are culprit or fear that their involvment would get exposed. Again i would like to say maybe India does have to capability to stage attacks but till no proof is provided i would take this accusations as all gas.

All being said Highly this is terrible tragedy, such people should be arrested and then executed.

May allah/god/bhagwan/everyone give them peace (enuf blood has been spilled in the name of religion) :angry:

I suggest you put on your radiation suit then if this is your wish...

Friend blaming India is your birth right.....nothing wrong with that.

This has been happening for some years now right. It is prudent to be circumspect and investigate all angles. If it is India as you suggest then why don't you bring all the evidence in front of a world body and expose the Indian organization responsible.

Why I feel it is not India is coz I know how my country works all agencies are answerable to the GOI. We are no sheep’s but in the present geo political atmosphere where all world is looking into Pakistan it would be very stupid to do something like this. We are too busy with our elections around the corner to engage in such activities.

As responsible netizens we must do our part not to flame allegations and counter allegation. I appreciate the responsible way Pakistani authorities reacted after Lahore attack on cricketers. Killing innocent people who are praying is the worst form of crime that can be committed and nothing can justify that.

By blaming India you may feel good for some time but the real issue is you have to eradicate this culture of gun and violence from its roots. You have a professional army to defend the country so no need to patronize non state actors like LET. Movements like this are easy to start and sustain but very difficult to wind up as we have seen in history. In the process you are loosing some of the bright and young lives who could have contributed to the development of nation.

My heart goes out to the victims of any such violence in any part of the world. I request my friends from across the border to think & reason dispassionately.

Yes sir, hindu groups are known to be active in pakistan afghanistan border, infact during the last mosque bombing in pakistan (this is not the first one as some here wanna believe) a hindu named Ankur Kasbe was caught, he's from pathankot, india.

NO, not really, that was ajmal kasab from faridkot pakistan and he killed scores of innocent people (including scores of muslims) in mumbai.

hence 'just because ur heroes do it indians must be doing it' logic is pure speculation, denial of daily ground realities of your own nation and misplaced belief (of course) in a brainwashed illiterate person't inability to kill fellow believers!!!

Its been only 49 days, a shiite mosque was bombed, killing 32, in dera gazi khan. forgotten already? how can a muslim do it? well i'll tell u how, like any other brainwashed idiot.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

For a senior member, you are loosing your credibility very fast by resorting to such blatant claims everytime without even waiting for slighest bit of info/ proof. At least wait till Zaid Hamid starts his rhetoric, which I believe, should not take much time.

PPS: I condemn such cowardly acts and pray for the innocent victims. I wish and demand people of Pak to wake up and ensure GOP brings an end to such incidents immediately and decidedly. This cannot go on any more. I'm deeply saddened and hurt by the incident where even a religious assembly was not spaed. Dhikkar Hain!!
Let's take out those training camps aka Indian consulates and see if their reign of terror ends or not.

Let's take out those training camps aka Indian consulates and see if their reign of terror ends or not.

Best of luck for removing them! BTW can you show any evidence/proof instead of chest beating and ululating about India's role in each terror act occurring in Pakistan?

Other than the two lines above rest all that you have written can be said to be kite flying.

A victim is a victim in Pakistan, India or Bangladesh. A bomb doest ask name and religion before exploding. Why put a color and spin to the tragic episode. Why can't we criticize the barbaric act in the strongest possible ways without giving this a indo- Pak flavor.

Asim sir,

Care to elaborate your statement or have you pulled that out of thin Air ? Being such a senior member, we new members look up to you to give better comments than Mr BS Zaid Hammid. I personally have been hearing this theories (might be true ..) , but so far there was no conclusive proof. Mariot bombings , french engineers bombings , Lanka cric attack happened , people jumped onto the bandwagon and said "Its India" , but so far nothing has been remotely connected with India.Hell even Bangladesh mutiny has been blamed on India on this forum courtesy Mr BS MBI ( i am truly sure his idol mr Hammid) but again no proof it ,people who start this accusation suddenly go dormant and then they have to eat their words. :hitwall:

I highly respect ISI and PA in terms of capability to believe that if government is trying to push something under the carpet , ISI or PA would leak findings in the press; unless of course they themselves are culprit or fear that their involvment would get exposed. Again i would like to say maybe India does have to capability to stage attacks but till no proof is provided i would take this accusations as all gas.

All being said Highly this is terrible tragedy, such people should be arrested and then executed.

May allah/god/bhagwan/everyone give them peace (enuf blood has been spilled in the name of religion) :angry:
I think we need a long march to the tribal areas next... If the security forces won't do it, we Pakistanis need to march there, grab these militants, shove them into Afghanistan and let America sort it out with India.

Exactly! The Indians have created safe havens and anti-Pakistan training camps across the border in Afghanistan. They train, brainwash and sponsor anti-Pakistan elements from across the border. They also arm anti-Pakistan elements such as the Northern Alliance and local suicide bombers. These anti-Pakistan terrorist training camps sponsored by the Indian RAW need to be dismantled ASAP! We need to smoke these Indian terrorists out of their holes. This Indian axis of evil across the border must be dealt with in the strongest possible manner.

Asim sir,

Care to elaborate your statement or have you pulled that out of thin Air ? Being such a senior member, we new members look up to you to give better comments than Mr BS Zaid Hammid. I personally have been hearing this theories (might be true ..) , but so far there was no conclusive proof. Mariot bombings , french engineers bombings , Lanka cric attack happened , people jumped onto the bandwagon and said "Its India" , but so far nothing has been remotely connected with India.

Well marriott bombing has been blamed on Lashkar E Jhanghvi (a rabid secterian group) by the govt of pakistan.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi involved in Marriot blast: Malik - GEO.tv

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom