What's new

Terrorists destroy Mosque, kill Namazis during Jumaah Prayers

All indications point out that India is involved.

Don't be ridiculous. You sound just like the Arabs who see "the Jew" behind every bad thing that is going on in their countries. Not only has suicide bombing been an exclusively Muslim tactic so far, but the evidence actually suggest that the bombing was targeting a radical group who is an enemy of Pakistani Taliban leader Baitullah Mehsud. Both sides have committed several attacks and bombings against each other in the past. (for those who can read German one possible source: Pakistan: Dutzende Tote bei Bombenanschlag in Moschee - Nachrichten Politik - WELT ONLINE)

This is what happens when you let the death worshipers take over part of your country. Instead of pointing fingers, examine what is going wrong in your own country.

nd who make them brainwashed? we r going to find out real culprits not that brainwashed men..
pointing out these brainwashed make u innocent but u r not so innocent as we know..giving us these kind of xamples make ur departments culprit (chor ki darhi me tinka)

Do PM me when u find out.

ur rest of the post is BS as always.

Yes sir, hindu groups are known to be active in pakistan afghanistan border, infact during the last mosque bombing in pakistan (this is not the first one as some here wanna believe) a hindu named Ankur Kasbe was caught, he's from pathankot, india.

NO, not really, that was ajmal kasab from faridkot pakistan and he killed scores of innocent people (including scores of muslims) in mumbai.

hence 'just because ur heroes do it indians must be doing it' logic is pure speculation, denial of daily ground realities of your own nation and misplaced belief (of course) in a brainwashed illiterate person't inability to kill fellow believers!!!

Its been only 49 days, a shiite mosque was bombed, killing 32, in dera gazi khan. forgotten already? how can a muslim do it? well i'll tell u how, like any other brainwashed idiot.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

First of all Pakistan is not my nation.

Second I asked whether this could be sectarian violence as I did not have particular knowledge on this.

So the third part is that, you better read posts clearly and understand,before posting,otherwise your post seemed ranting to me.:blah::blah::blah:

Bachey nahin hain, to act like grown ups and catch the people involved, prove ur claims, take the indian organizations to UNSC and get them sanctioned, act like real responsible state for once instead of looking at someone else either for blame or donations.

I'm not running the state, but thank you for your concerns.

Pakistan Army must establish strict Government writ in these areas so it does not happen again and i think Pakistani members should not blame India.We don't have any proof to prove it.

We know that the Indians together with the Americans are destabilising and fuelling terror in Pakistan. They have created terror camps in Afghanistan. They are also involved in destabilizing Baluchistan. They don't want to see Pakistan prosper. Let's not fool ourselves. The sooner we acknowledge and face up to the realities the better we will be able to face this enormous threat. AQ/Taliban are one part of the equation. The danger that Pakistan faces today emanates from more than one source.

Last edited:
We know that the Indians together with the Americans are destabilising and fuelling terror in Pakistan. They have created terror camps in Afghanistan. They are also involved in destabilizing Baluchistan. They don't want to see Pakistan prosper. Let's not fool ourselves.

And how do you "know" that? It doesn't make any sense what so ever. Why would the US fuel terror and get their own soldiers killed in the process of fighting terror and stabilizing the region? And if they don't want to see Pakistan prosper why are they giving billions to you in development and military aid to help you build up and stabilize your country?
Instability in the region is what made it a base for global terrorism in the first place, that is why NATO is there.. So to suggest our goal is to further destabilize it, is just idiotic.
If the US wanted to take Pakistan down there would be no need for sneaky tactics like that..

I suggest you read a little bit more and smoke a little bit less conspiracy-dope...

Your whole premise is just oblivious to facts and logic..
You have already fooled yourself big time.

We know that the Indians together with the Americans are destabilising and fuelling terror in Pakistan.

Care to explain how would a destabilzed pakistan help India in achiveing her ambitions. I think and you may disagree , for any country to prosper its in her best interest that neighbouring states remain trouble free. After all we all know what a bad neighbour is - purely Pain in the #$%.

Till then i would request you to refrain from making such BS posts.

First of all Pakistan is not my nation.

Second I asked whether this could be sectarian violence as I did not have particular knowledge on this.

So the third part is that, you better read posts clearly and understand,before posting,otherwise your post seemed ranting to me.:blah::blah::blah:

if u have no knowledge, pls desist from making useless comments accusing india or giving clean chit to islamists.

apologies abt my tone.

And how do you "know" that? It doesn't make any sense what so ever. Why would the US fuel terror and get their own soldiers killed in the process of fighting terror and stabilizing the region? And if they don't want to see Pakistan prosper why are they giving billions to you in development and military aid to help you build up and stabilize your country?
Instability in the region is what made it a base for global terrorism in the first place, that is why NATO is there.. So to suggest our goal is to further destabilize it, is just idiotic.
If the US wanted to take Pakistan down there would be no need for sneaky tactics like that..

I suggest you read a little bit more and smoke a little bit less conspiracy-dope...

Your whole premise is just oblivious to facts and logic..
You have already fooled yourself big time.

Look who we got here. Another member of the coalition of the willing.

Period. The Indians are resorting to such acts of terror in order to destabilize and create havoc in Pakistan. I've already explained that India has always regarded Pakistan as their enemy. After the Mumbai attacks many Hindu terrorist outfits openly threatened to carry out terror acts against Pakistan. We have today seen the result. The carnage is devastating and India will pay heavily for their genocide. Nothing you say can change that. India sponsors terrorist activities against Pakistan from across the border. They have set-up terror camps and are training poor local Afghans to carry out suicide missions. The Indian RAW sponsors terror against Pakistan in many forms. That includes financial, moral and training for suicide missions. The Indians provide the bombs and train these people to go into Pakistan and carry out mass terror. We will make you pay India. Mark my words. We will annihilate the main sponsors of terror against Pakistan.

Last edited:
You have not answered any of my questions, maybe because you don't have any answers? Repeating your absurd theories doesn't make them any more true or logical..

Oh and I regard myself more as a member of "the coalition of logic and reason" if you will (to which George Bush etc. certainly do not belong), but label me whatever you want, just answer the questions or accept that your logic is flawed...

^^ I have answered each and every question. You are not willing to accept the dire realities for obvious reasons. I don't even care what an outsider thinks or has to say on the matter. I know what the facts are and that's what counts. Where were you when we needed you after the Cold War ended? Where were you when war torn Afghanistan needed you? Where were you when Pakistan bore the brunt of millions of orphans and refugees of Afghanistan? Now you suddenly show up and lecture us about your wonderful theories? We don't need your sympathies and lectures any more now. It's too late for useless lectures. We know what is needed when it comes down to business.

Last edited:
I understand we're faced by an extreme tragedy, but do not resort to attacks on the Indian members here.

That is out of the scope of this thread.

The Americans are the main sponsor and creator of terror in the world today. You left everyone high and dry after the Cold War. Today you have the audacity to lecture us. Don't act like the innocent. You're the biggest culprit.
Contradictory, to say the least. At most, you have only asserted that the U.S. knew when to stop, whereas Pakistan did not.

it could be a case of sectarian violance. all these ppl should be invited for debate where they are given a chance of proving their point. we have got many great religious scholors who can interpret islam or these people. i think gov should do something and get these scholors teach islam to common muslim who has got no clue of wat is in Quran. if they can brainwash ppl with some highly illogical stuff then y cant gov teach some thing which makes sense.

^^

It could be anyone for that matter, right? People are pointing fingers at me for being too premature in my judgement. Yet when someone claims that terrorists or sectarian violence is to be blamed hardly anyone throws a fit. Well, I still believe that the Indian terror group across the border is responsible for this heinous and cowardly act of terror.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom