What's new

Terrorists destroy Mosque, kill Namazis during Jumaah Prayers

I understand we're faced by an extreme tragedy, but do not resort to attacks on the Indian members here.

That is out of the scope of this thread.

I think you need to read properly. No one has attacked any Indian member on this forum. We are just debating about the culprits. What's wrong in saying that the Indian terror group operating in Afghanistan should be brought to justice? What's so offending about it? Not a day passes by in Pakistan with the world witnessing heinous acts obviously sponsored from across the border. Nothing on earth can justify such terror against innocent civilians.

Last edited:
if u have no knowledge, pls desist from making useless comments accusing india or giving clean chit to islamists.

apologies abt my tone.

I gave the clean chit to Sunni terrorists because they would not go and bomb their own mosques.Simple logic,and BTW my "clean chit" does not even matter.

I did not have much knowledge on Pakistan's sectarian violence but I have enough knowledge about Radical Hindu terrorists.They have the funding,they have the motive and they can easily infiltrate Pakistan.

If you look at this broadly,some people might try to run it as sectarian attack,thus causing counter offensives of Radical muslim terrorists against the Shia community in Pakistan and thus making Pakistan unstable further.

Having said all these,it is not necessarily be done by the Indian govt. itself,may be some "non-state factors"?What do you say?Are you going to vouch for them?

Not only has suicide bombing been an exclusively Muslim tactic so far...

You try to come across as a dispassionate thinker when in reality your capabilities can be best described as below average and transparently biased with an ''axe to grind'' approach.

The earliest reference to a suicide attack is the story of Samson who died together with his victims as he collapsed a Philistine temple:"Samson said, 'Let me die with the Philistines!' Down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more as he died than while he lived." (Judges 16:30).

In the late 17th century, Qing official Yu Yonghe recorded that injured Dutch soldiers fighting against Koxinga's forces for control of Taiwan in 1661 would use gunpowder to blow up both themselves and their opponents rather than be taken prisoner.[1]

During the Belgian Revolution, the Dutch Lieutenant Jan van Speijk detonated his own ship in the harbour of Antwerp to prevent being captured by the Belgians.

During their revolts against the British in late the 1700s, 1818 and 1848 the Sinhalese conducted numerous suicide attacks against the British. The common tactic was to hide inside a hollowed Kitul Palm Caryota urens tree trunk and blow up oneself when the British troops came near.

Another example was the Prussian soldier Karl Klinke on 18 April 1864 at the Battle of Dybbøl, when he blew a hole in a Danish fortification.

Modern suicide bombing as a political tool can be traced back to the assassination of Czar Alexander II of Russia in 1881. Alexander fell victim to a Nihilist plot. While driving on one of the central streets of Saint Petersburg, near the Winter Palace, he was mortally wounded by the explosion of hand-made grenades and died a few hours afterwards. The Tzar was killed by a member of Narodnaya Volya, Ignacy Hryniewiecki, who died while intentionally exploding the bomb during the attack.

During the Battle for Berlin the Luftwaffe flew "Self-sacrifice missions" (Selbstopfereinsatz) against Soviet bridges over the River Oder. These 'total missions' were flown by pilots of the Leonidas Squadron under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Heiner Lange. From 17 April until 20 April 1945, using any aircraft that were available, the Luftwaffe claimed that the squadron destroyed 17 bridges, however the military historian Antony Beevor when writing about the incident thinks that this was exaggerated and that only the railway bridge at Küstrin was definitely destroyed. He comments that "thirty-five pilots and aircraft was a high price to pay for such a limited and temporary success". The missions were called off when the Soviet ground forces reached the vicinity of the squadron's airbase at Jüterbog.[2]

Following World War II, Viet Minh "death volunteers" fought against the French colonial army by using a long stick-like explosive to detonate French tanks, as part of their urban warfare tactics.

# Suicide attack on foot: explosive belt, satchel charge
# Attempted suicide attack with a plane as target: Richard Reid on American Airlines Flight 63
# Suicide car bomb: 1983 Beirut barracks bombing, Sri Lankan Central Bank bombing, numerous incidents in Iraq since 2003
# Suicide attack by a boat with explosives: USS Cole bombing, attacks in Sri Lanka by the LTTE Sea Tigers.
# Suicide attack by a submarine with explosives (human-steered torpedo): Kaiten, used by Japan in World War II
# Suicide attack by donkey: Donkey bombs were a speciality of the Sendero Luminoso (Shining Path) in Peru.[7]
# Suicide attack by a woman (Thenmuli Rajaratnam) wearing a belt with explosives or a bra bomb : Assassination of Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi by Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE).
# Suicide attack by a bicycle with explosives: Assassination of Sri Lankan President Ranasinghe Premadasa by Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
# Suicide attack by a hijacked plane with fuel: September 11, 2001 attacks, possibly Air France Flight 8969 and attempted by Samuel Byck

Suicide attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in a geo report said that most of people that were praying were security personal. they had issued a warning that they would blow up the police station next to the mosque if it was not removed.
This is there jihad blowing up mosque they should be wiped of this earth.

Its time for Pak and US govt to stop operation in FATA and call for grand jirga in which good and bad all taliban and political figure of both side should be invited. Kick out Karazai and establish democratic govt, in which all faction of taliban give chance. Once all these elements are in govt and responsible for peace in Afghanistan then attitudes will be start changing. But US and NATO should stay and watch for while Afghanistan newly democratic govt. Only solution of this problem is communication with bigger groups.
It look like lots of small groups are active with foreign backing, because terrorism is unleashed dog,when master set it free it hunt down the master.

^^ I have answered each and every question.

You most certainly have not, although I hate to repeat myself once again:
How do you "know" what you claim to know?
Why would the US fuel terror and get their own soldiers killed and spend hundreds of billions in the process of fighting terror and stabilizing the region?
If they don't want to see Pakistan prosper why are they giving billions to you in development and military aid to help you build up and stabilize your country?

Saying India is destabilizing the region because they want to destabilize is a circular argument and a logical fallacy and doesn't even remotely answer any of my questions.

I don't even care what an outsider thinks or has to say on the matter. I know what the facts are.

Well thank you for proving my point right there on your own. That is the most typical and obvious behavior of a conspiracy theorist.

Where were you when we needed yu after the Cold War ended? Where were you when war torn Afghanistan needed to be rebuilt? Where were you when Pakistan had to bear the brunt of the orphans of Afghanistan.

Well I'm am the last person not to admit that mistakes were made. I agree that after helping Afghan resistance against the Russians spending a few million on rebuilding would probably have been a good idea. Just because the US didn't help Pakistan that does not make them responsible for everything that happened after that, because without the US, Pakistan would have bordered and possibly have been invaded by the Soviet Union..
The Afghan refuges were caused by the Russian invasion, not by the support of the resistance.
However this is a little bit of topic and again shows that you lack real arguments. You throw out diffuse accusations to distract from your lack of a cohesive argument.

Now you show up and lecture?
I am trying to show you how nonsensical your assumptions and arguments are.
And for that matter I wasn't even born back then nor have I any influence on US foreign policy, so maybe you shouldn't try to refute my argument by blaming me for the inaction of the US in the 1980... just answer to my point and don't make this about the collective west/ east history of the last 100 years.

If your next post is again only diffuse accusations and evasions, then it doesn't make sense to discuss this with you any further and I will not reply. Don't loose yourself in conspiracy theories man, it is not healthy..

Muslim may drink, do Zina, eat haram. But he would never bomb a mosque.
This has RAW written all over it

I disagree sir, one can look at recent Iraqie experiences for the Mosque bombing.

You most certainly have not, although I hate to repeat myself once again:
How do you "know" what you claim to know?
Why would the US fuel terror and get their own soldiers killed and spend hundreds of billions in the process of fighting terror and stabilizing the region?
If they don't want to see Pakistan prosper why are they giving billions to you in development and military aid to help you build up and stabilize your country?

Saying India is destabilizing the region because they want to destabilize is a circular argument and a logical fallacy and doesn't even remotely answer any of my questions.

Well thank you for proving my point right there on your own. That is the most typical and obvious behavior of a conspiracy theorist.

Well I'm am the last person not to admit that mistakes were made. I agree that after helping Afghan resistance against the Russians spending a few million on rebuilding would probably have been a good idea. Just because the US didn't help Pakistan that does not make them responsible for everything that happened after that, because without the US, Pakistan would have bordered and possibly have been invaded by the Soviet Union..
The Afghan refuges were caused by the Russian invasion, not by the support of the resistance.
However this is a little bit of topic and again shows that you lack real arguments. You throw out diffuse accusations to distract from your lack of a cohesive argument.

I am trying to show you how nonsensical your assumptions and arguments are.
And for that matter I wasn't even born back then nor have I any influence on US foreign policy, so maybe you shouldn't try to refute my argument by blaming me for the inaction of the US in the 1980... just answer to my point and don't make this about the collective west/ east history of the last 100 years.

If your next post is again only diffuse accusations and evasions, then it doesn't make sense to discuss this with you any further and I will not reply. Don't loose yourself in conspiracy theories man, it is not healthy..

Keep you BS theories to yourself. Also, stop acting like the good Samaritan. You're not and in fact very far from being mother Teresa. Your lecturing sounds so hypocritical to say the least. The last person on this planet that should be handing out lectures are people like you. We received a lousy thanks after the removal of the Berlin wall from the Germans. Instead, you should have helped us in stabilizing Afghanistan. Especially you... I don't care for one moment what you think. All I care about is how we are going to tackle Indian terror which is growing each day like cancer. Your country doesn't have to deal with suicide attacks on a daily basis. It's easy for you to be judgemental sitting comfortably somewhere in Germany with a cup of tea and handing out decrees. Now we have got a real problem on our hands. How are we going to solve this problem is my main concern.

Last edited:
You mean the one where British SAS agents were caught red handed dressed in disguise? later to be freed by tanks breaking through the walls of holding cells?

I am certain if we look at the casualty number of US troops,then we will find a sudden decrease on the rate.That's because Sunni-Shia were instigated against one another through incidents you already mentioned.Now US troops were not targeted mainly instead they targeted their fellow countrymen.
So the net gainer=USA.
Wonderful tactics from US Generals' part,I must say.

None would simple as that!

This has India written all over it. Afghan border town, no American army/Pakistani army target.

The timing was particularly well chosen. As soon as the Imam said "Allahu Akbar" the bomb went off.

America sleeps while its trusted partner in the war on terror wreaks havoc upon us from American controlled soil!

Hon Asim,

Indian involvement (probably in funding) cannot be ruled out. But actual deed is done by the jehadis. You have seen the video from Swat posted elsewhere in this forum. It clearly glorifies the young men wearing suicide jackets on the way to carry out their dastardly act. Shouldn’t we be condemning the people who physically train and brain wash these idiots?

I see a lot of finger pointing at India. Could India have had a hand in this barbaric act? Maybe.....
These are Pakistanis. We need to get out of this denial mode. It's time we acknowledged the "elephant in the room" and get it out.

I gave the clean chit to Sunni terrorists because they would not go and bomb their own mosques.Simple logic,and BTW my "clean chit" does not even matter.

I did not have much knowledge on Pakistan's sectarian violence but I have enough knowledge about Radical Hindu terrorists.They have the funding,they have the motive and they can easily infiltrate Pakistan.

If you look at this broadly,some people might try to run it as sectarian attack,thus causing counter offensives of Radical muslim terrorists against the Shia community in Pakistan and thus making Pakistan unstable further.

Having said all these,it is not necessarily be done by the Indian govt. itself,may be some "non-state factors"?What do you say?Are you going to vouch for them?

No i can not vouch for anyone, how can i?

i don't know how some radical hindu group can easily infilterate pakistan, no indian hindu group to my knowledge has done it in the past, or carried out suicide attacks. nothing is impossible but there has to be some reason to believe its them (who again?).

I am certain if we look at the casualty number of US troops,then we will find a sudden decrease on the rate.That's because Sunni-Shia were instigated against one another through incidents you already mentioned.Now US troops were not targeted mainly instead they targeted their fellow countrymen.
So the net gainer=USA.
Wonderful tactics from US Generals' part,I must say.

Spot on bro. This is what happens when a handful of generals take it upon themselves to decide the fate of 170 million people. Today Pakistan is reaping the fruits of the Cold War. We shouldn't have chosen any sides. Instead, we should have fought our own war on our own terms against the Communists. How sorely mistaken we were to join these backstabbing Yanks. Just another superpower taking advantage of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom