Terrorist leader Fazlullah killed

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Interior Ministry says Maulvi Fazlullah killed
Updated at: 1905 PST, Wednesday, December 03, 2008
ISLAMABAD: Maulvi Fazlullah, leader of a banned outfit Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan, has been killed, Interior Ministry said here Wednesday.

However, spokesman of Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan has denied the government’s claim.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=61638

We can only hope. Great news if so. How, anybody? PREDATOR?

Not important, actually, compared to him being six feet under.

Well done!
This is another blow for TTP in short time! :tup:

I hope this is true. I really really hope that the bastard is dead. But no torture of the murderous bloodthirsty pig?

Death to taliban and death to their invinsible supporters. Taliban has murdered enough Pakistanis. We want an absolute genocide of the taliban. :agree:

Taliban is here only to ruin Pakistan.

I wish the GOP did the same with the porcine animals of Lashkar-e-Taiba.

From "The News"

Thursday, December 04, 2008
Reports about death of Maulana Fazlullah denied

By Musa Khankhel & Delawar Jan

MINGORA/PESHAWAR: Four persons were killed on Wednesday in fresh incidents of violence in the militancy-hit Swat Valley.

Though some private channels, quoting sources in the Interior Ministry, reported the death of the chief of the Swat chapter of the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Maulana Fazlullah during the ongoing military operation against his network, independent sources did not confirm the reports.

“I talked to him right now and he is alive and safe,” a source close to the militant leader told The News following the reports about his killing. The source said the TV reports had forced him to contact Fazlullah. “He is unscathed,” was his last sentence when forced to tell whether he had received any injuries in the continuing operation.

Also, the spokesman for the militants in the valley denied reports about the death of the chief of the Swat militants. “He is still alive. The reports about his killing were aired by the persons wanting to achieve cheap popularity. It is also an attempt to demoralise our fighters, but they will meet certain failure,” the spokesman said.

The military officials also refused to confirm his death. The security forces have been using fighter planes and gunship helicopters to hit militants’ hideouts in the remote Peochar, a mountainous area, where Fazlullah and his top lieutenants are believed to be hiding.

Well if its true is a good news for us!!

BTW if Maulana Fazlullah is dead then some other commander will naturally take his place,his death don't mean that we hav got our destiny we still need to do so much more to end them all.

I really really hope it is true that he is dead, but false and unconfirmed reports end up being very damaging too so we should aviod it unless we have his dead body infront of us or if we're like 100% sure he's snuffed it.

Mashah Allah!!! We need to kill all these terrorists. Inshah Allah we will suceed and kill each and everyone of these terrorists Amin sumamin

No confirmation still from the IM or ISPR - I'd say the journo's 'source' was wrong.

we have proved totally incapable of learning any lessons from the events of the past 5 years. Fazlullah is alive, Fazlullah is dead, just does not matter in the context of the hell we are going through as a nation. Let us for a moment suppose he is dead ... then what? ... is Swat safe enough to enjoy a trecking holiday?

we have proved totally incapable of learning any lessons from the events of the past 5 years. Fazlullah is alive, Fazlullah is dead, just does not matter in the context of the hell we are going through as a nation. Let us for a moment suppose he is dead ... then what? ... is Swat safe enough to enjoy a trecking holiday?

Totaly agree. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom