What's new

Terrorist attacks decrease in Pakistan

aggression is the best defense

Are you in multan

As I said earlier despite the differences between Raheel Sharif and Kiyani, Raheel Sharif would have done more or less the same things which Kiyani did. Change of face doesn't mean much.
When Kiyani assumed command of the army, that time period was the worst time period in Pakistani history after 1971.
Lets say it that way "Kiyani initiated a decisive war on TTP by starting Swat Op and hopefully Raheel will end it with operation Zarb-e-Azab".
You do understand that it is a "Long war".Don't you?
Meaning that it is a slow and gradual war.
Kiyani had not only the headache of NWA. Kiyani had to clear most of FATA as well. Swat and Bajur operations set up the required standards in COIN history. It is easy to point out the negatives of someone, but don't forget the positives.
KIYANI HAD ALSO TO CHANGE PA FROM A CONVENTIONAL ARMY TO A CT CAPABLE FORCE.
The challanges that he faced were of that magnitude which you couldn't imagine. Put some solid arguments instead of rants that Kiyani was a coward.
And for your points 13 to 15 they have nothing to do with Kiyani.

Any proof to back up this allegation?

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. You are new here that is why you are asking for proof. Enjoy your stAy.

Are you in multan

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. You are new here that is why you are asking for proof. Enjoy your stAy.
will be next week boss not yet traveled to pakistan plan is early or next week to fly sir. have some thing ?

Are you in multan

Hi,

I guess proof is some article in a newspaper or perhaps in some blog............

Credit goes to the "Sharif" sitting at helm of Pakistan Government, making all the correct decision, taking prompt actions and taking Pakistan in the right direction.

nobody escapes what they have sown. The incessant bombing will come back to haunt 'em

i live in Karachi & i am feeling secure
Thanks Pak Army & Rangers
i was in Karachi for a couple of days , people there hate Nawaz sharif and only give credit to rangers for peace and security , i cant understand if Nawaz sharif did anything wrong to Karachi , is he responsible for all the mess created in Karachi? I am really confused ? if some K

i was in Karachi for a couple of days , people there hate Nawaz sharif and only give credit to rangers for peace and security , i cant understand if Nawaz sharif did anything wrong to Karachi , is he responsible for all the mess created in Karachi? I am really confused ? if some K
The problem is that Karachi has suffered so much in the past that they have lost all the hopes in politicians and local police. Its not just Nawaz people hate Altaf and Zardari as well. Now they only see army and rangers as their last hope and what ever happens is credited to them.

its not like that, the problem is nawaz Sharif hasant done any thing for karachities only rangers & army did & Sometime ago our hero MUSTAFA KAMAL did but then MQM ALTAF bhai start to hate him and they removed him after then now rangers and army done something great for us and we are very very thank full to them

But their is a serious Problem with rangers some of them soldier are jealous or dislike or dont know what but they dont like muhajir i am studying in KARACHI University and on regularly Basis i heard this type of statment

"Oye kidhar ja raha hai chutiya, sedha depart ja warna tujha pta hai"

They captured my friend during exams, and when they realize that they are wrong they said to him that

"Ja paper kar, aur tujha to chor rahe hai shukar kar jo phela walo ke sath kia hai wo aj tera sath nhi howa warna tu apne pairo par ghar nhi jata aj"

And what they did before

"They heavily torchered my friend and kill him, and yes this is true i know him very well he is a good guy and not just this they raped his girl friend too

So Rangers should have to behave Neutral But if they didnt then wohi MUHAJIR ke khelaf operation & wagera wagera

its not like that, the problem is nawaz Sharif hasant done any thing for karachities only rangers & army did & Sometime ago our hero MUSTAFA KAMAL did but then MQM ALTAF bhai start to hate him and they removed him after then now rangers and army done something great for us and we are very very thank full to them

But their is a serious Problem with rangers some of them soldier are jealous or dislike or dont know what but they dont like muhajir i am studying in KARACHI University and on regularly Basis i heard this type of statment

"Oye kidhar ja raha hai chutiya, sedha depart ja warna tujha pta hai"

They captured my friend during exams, and when they realize that they are wrong they said to him that

"Ja paper kar, aur tujha to chor rahe hai shukar kar jo phela walo ke sath kia hai wo aj tera sath nhi howa warna tu apne pairo par ghar nhi jata aj"

And what they did before

"They heavily torchered my friend and kill him, and yes this is true i know him very well he is a good guy and not just this they raped his girl friend too

So Rangers should have to behave Neutral But if they didnt then wohi MUHAJIR ke khelaf operation & wagera wagera

Buddy majority will disagree with you
but this the truth that many people here dont digest
this one sided attitude of Rangers has increased the votebank of MQM again
and this is not good for PTI who are willing to take major seats of Karachi

This is the best nation in the world for whom,creator changes the plans of universe...

Why isnt the civilian govt taking the blame for the shit about Yemen that they are spitting out? The day govt learns to take their own shit too they can have the credit for the good that PAKISTAN progress towards!

And you forgot that without the Army NS would be found under the bed or in a body bag and not as a PM! MARK MY WORDS!
Well u seems to be a very emotion guy without a thinking head.I have read the Army Generals heroisam i Pakistans History.I think Gen Niazi must be ur Hero???Sorry i dont think the Army Generals have that much capability to govern the Country.

Well u seems to be a very emotion guy without a thinking head.I have read the Army Generals heroisam i Pakistans History.I think Gen Niazi must be ur Hero???Sorry i dont think the Army Generals have that much capability to govern the Country.
I am sorry you dont see the bigger picture...

Take ANY general's era......Pakistan was always at its peak....

I never equated generals to our hero - I never picked on generals but the army as a whole and I do know how respect people who are out there taking bullets for our safety and I was never thought to forget those who do you good....

If you want to put forward the bad the generals did balance it with the bad so called politicians also did!

But NS taking all the credit like he was involved in any of the operations or was our 1st line of defense is sickening!

Can we even say NS did it on his own? Would he be able to ? So far he has shown us he cant think far...he is not one with a vision...He thinks small terms like he has no idea or no interest for a Pakistan that can sustain itself....And every good he seems to suck in like some black hole! While any bad he refuses to take any responsibility of....such a man cant be considered a leader in any form!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom