What's new

Terrorist attacks decrease in Pakistan

Well u seems to be a very emotion guy without a thinking head.I have read the Army Generals heroisam i Pakistans History.I think Gen Niazi must be ur Hero???Sorry i dont think the Army Generals have that much capability to govern the Country.
Nawaz does not deserve any credit for this. He was the one who declared butchers as stake holders in peace talks.
PA started operation on it's own and informed govt a day later.
Nawaz would have been busy making commitees for peace talks had the army not started operation on his own.
Niazi got all the blame for fall of Dhaka but no one points out the real people responsible for it i-e Bhutto, Mujeeb and Yahya.

Nawaz does not deserve any credit for this. He was the one who declared butchers as stake holders in peace talks.
PA started operation on it's own and informed govt a day later.
Nawaz would have been busy making commitees for peace talks had the army not started operation on his own.
Niazi got all the blame for fall of Dhaka but no one points out the real people responsible for it i-e Bhutto, Mujeeb and Yahya.
Niazi was the one who said that Mai in haramzadon ki nasal badal doun ga.Nawaz sharif is a politician he knows how to takel mqm He played v smartly woth MQM he engage them in dialoge and they themselves ask for the operation Now that thing u call smart politics not like idiot army general like Niazi.Musharraf supported MQM and for ur king information Army general made MQM.so look at history they talk.

Niazi was the one who said that Mai in haramzadon ki nasal badal doun ga.Nawaz sharif is a politician he knows how to takel mqm He played v smartly woth MQM he engage them in dialoge and they themselves ask for the operation Now that thing u call smart politics not like idiot army general like Niazi.Musharraf supported MQM and for ur king information Army general made MQM.so look at history they talk.
I said Niazi is not ALONE to be blamed.
So much for the PM who called TTP as stakeholders and his ministers almost cried when Hakimullah Mehsood died while forget general Sanaullah
MQM is off topic

A line must be drawn here.

No terrorism is acceptable. Be it TTP or MQM, a religious party or a sectarian outfit. Destroy all of them. We want our children to live in Pakistan free of terror.

For the last 35 years, Pakistan has had a very violent past. Enough is enough. And we cant back away now. This job must be finished. Even if political leadership is reluctant to go ahead.

Another aspect of this terror is economic maiming of the country. The way capital has fled in the past 6 years since Musharraf NRO, has crippled the country economically. I hope people like Rehamn Malik and his buddy Zardari are also on the radar.

I said Niazi is not ALONE to be blamed.
So much for the PM who called TTP as stakeholders and his ministers almost cried when Hakimullah Mehsood died while forget general Sanaullah
MQM is off topic
PM is a civilian he has thinking head on his shoulders not like army general who did not think about the emotions of the common man.at that time common people of pakistan think that taliban r our brothers so PM made a plan to show the people that look we want peace but taliban dont want peace So when every body knows that they r bad guys then He gave go ahead to the Army.This is what a Civilian Leader can do not a Army Gen and u know in history Army gen have conducted so many operations which fails like Bangladesh,in balouchistan.Look at Balouchistan now PM nawaz sharif plays a great politics their He gave govt to the nationalists .Now we have political stibility in balouchistan and a favourable time for the security agencies to work against terrorists.

its not like that, the problem is nawaz Sharif hasant done any thing for karachities only rangers & army did & Sometime ago our hero MUSTAFA KAMAL did but then MQM ALTAF bhai start to hate him and they removed him after then now rangers and army done something great for us and we are very very thank full to them

But their is a serious Problem with rangers some of them soldier are jealous or dislike or dont know what but they dont like muhajir i am studying in KARACHI University and on regularly Basis i heard this type of statment

"Oye kidhar ja raha hai chutiya, sedha depart ja warna tujha pta hai"

They captured my friend during exams, and when they realize that they are wrong they said to him that

"Ja paper kar, aur tujha to chor rahe hai shukar kar jo phela walo ke sath kia hai wo aj tera sath nhi howa warna tu apne pairo par ghar nhi jata aj"

And what they did before

"They heavily torchered my friend and kill him, and yes this is true i know him very well he is a good guy and not just this they raped his girl friend too

So Rangers should have to behave Neutral But if they didnt then wohi MUHAJIR ke khelaf operation & wagera wagera
@fakhre mirpur
Rangers and police in Karachi are mafia in uniform, it's a usual phrase in Karachi " agar choron luteron Bach gae tou rangers/police ka darr "
On topic.
Overall a great achievement General Raheel Sharif Sahib is a courageous COAS all credit goes to him, Nawaz has no choice left but to listen him as he and IK tried best to save their Naraz brothers. I wish before COAS left he make another operation on corrupt politicians to remove them and save our future.

Eliminate terrorism as soon as possible and resume Indo-Pak cricket ...or else i will stop watching cricket in coming years :undecided:

BUth Afghans, Burmese and Bangalis have to leave Pakistan. I am sure than Pakistan population from 18-19 corers will be decreased to just 13 Corer or even less.

BUth Afghans, Burmese and Bangalis have to leave Pakistan. I am sure than Pakistan population from 18-19 corers will be decreased to just 13 Corer or even less.
Na bhai ab itni bhe na chor

PD needs to deal with Mullah Burqa who is roaming freely in Pakistan & Lal Masjid once & for all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom