What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

PAF Camp Badaber has a technical area, which houses crucial R&D, support, development, and missile maintenance depots of Pakistan Air Force. This is no surprise that this base is attacked, as it handles key top secret projects of Pakistan Air Force. I am pleased to hear the successful QRF operation.

and it had two technicians guarding it? Sorry I don't buy your statement.

Sir, with all due respect I still beg to differ, I do understand that terrorists won't send the invitation cards before their arrival to their intended targets but don't you think its about time we should re-access and re-draw our strategies to circumvent the precious loss of innocent lives whether it be through improving the "local intelligence network" or through re-designing the security perimeter around our sensitive (soft or hard) installations...I am not a security expert but if all incoming routes to the base had a check post or some sort of surveillance mechanism this could have been prevented...I think the bottom line is until and unless we plug the porous border between Pakistan and Afghanistan it will be really tough on ourselves to believe we will be able to thwart such incidents in the future...

Thank you for raising a very important point.

At the moment, Pakistan boasts the largest intelligence apparatus by manpower however, the problem arises from the fact that the terrorists have also devised strategies to keep information breaches to a minimum even if one of the main culprits is captured. Attacks are broken down into phases, and people are tasked with completing their phase only, no questions asked. For example, there will be a contact who will collect the terrorists from drop point A and keep them for the night before dropping them off at drop point B. He does not know where these guys are coming from and where they are going, the terrorists themselves will know that they are going on a fidai hamla but the exact detail will only be revealed by the last operational handler. To further secure their own position, the attackers might be moved in small groups or individually over a course of weeks to avoid all of them being arrested in a bust.

Like I said if you don't take out the base of operations then this will keep happening. This is basic military 101. Somebody give me control of army and I will have this wrapped up in a week.
True we are lamers

I don,t have a problem where they came from.

The problem is:

How did they travel inside Pakistan - who provided help ?

Where did they stay inside Pakistan ?

What is the complete network around them inside Pakistan ?

i get that most dont mind seeing pictures of dead bodies (especially of militants, which i dont have a problem with), but i do mind. also i noticed @WebMaster, @Horus commented here. did they not see the images at the beginning of the thread?
what do you think @waz

Btw: Such sort of attack cannot happen without some Inside intelligence and helping hand.

We got our GHQ attacked, ISI headquarter attacked, NAVAL bases attacked and now Airforce camps, this pattern clearly indicates the rogue elements in our armed and security forces .

12047093_771884952923691_2883027461040169017_n.jpg

So Who is the "Shaheed" again?
TTP or Him?

2000+ rounds of AP 7.62
~80 grenades
RPGs
Several IEDs

Its apparent from the load out that these guys came here with the intent to:

1. Cause maximum damage
2. Hold out for as long as possible
3. Make clearance a tough task by leaving behind traps
4. Using the confusion to escape like in the case of PNS Mehran attack.

Luckily, these efforts were thwarted.

They had every intention to cause same if not worse bloodshed as APS.
It's a miracle that none of them got a chance to detonate their explosives.
All due to heroics of the security guards who pinned them down for good ten minutes before help arrived,

Asma Jhangir's missing persons ...
glad that they are killed otherwise Ch Iftikhars love child judges would have suspended their sentences

he needs to provide some proof rather than speaking like a TV host.

if he is so convinced then share more details about how he knows and what is the location of the planners/ directors inside Afghanistan.

SSG teams should be sent accross the border to gather evidence and best to bring one of such planners back. something which will be irrefutable and hard to dodge by any alleged foreign handler state or non-state actor/ director

Do you really think that they should share location etc in media :close_tema:? Come On.

IN ALLAH E WA IN AL RAJEOUN
WE ALL ARE MISSING ONE THING NO CODDMINATION CAME FROM AFGHAN GOVERNMENT YET

WE ALWAYS CONDEMN EVERY ATTACK ON AFGHAN SOIL

AND WE SEND OUR ENVOY FOR AFGHANISTAN TO ACT WHERE EVER TERRORIST HIDING

THEY ALWAYS BLAME PAK

NO YOU WANNA PLAY BLAME GAME YOU CANT HANDLE IF WE PLAY TOO

FOR WORLD PAK IS MORE IMPIRTANT GHAN AFGANISTAN

SO TIME TO SEND CLEAR MESSAGE TO AFGANIS ACT TOGETHER OR WE ACT AGAINST U

Do you really think a wall will hold very long in a region where RPGs sell in the open market and a one tonne IED is considered routine?

Walls can't be used to slow down the enemy? Yes of-course there is IED, RPG available but a obstruction that possesses the capacity to slow down to prevent any infiltration, is it better than no obstruction where they can easily stroll into and out of? Time has come where excuses like cost or lenght of border, terrain can no longer be accepted.

What is your plan Caesar?

Promise Taliban keys to Kabul in exchange to ally against TTP and help to wipe out from within Afghanistan.

Shock and awe air strikes in Kunar and Nuristan to take out Fazullah then full ground invasion. This is the only way.

Afghanistan are doing this to spite Pakistan. They don't want it to become peaceful and grow. Unless you de-seat Afghan politicians and somehow bribe your way to pro Pakistani Afghan politicians then time to break off relations with them and take out TTP base.

Back
Top Bottom