What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

upload_2015-9-18_17-51-27.jpeg

So now these self claimed pious Muslims have to kill people in deep prayer .
Lowest of the low

@Areesh I can understand the frustration you must be feeling...the collateral damage somehow remained high...just thinking out loud would it be possible to have multiple layered security perimeter so that as soon as the most outer one is breached (which is the farthest from the target) ... the forces have ample reactionary time to neutralize the threat with minimal loss of lives...?
upload_2015-9-18_11-56-29.png

RIP martyrs, your sacrifices will not go in vain.

People from all corners of the world mourn your untimely passing, we have full faith that your brothers would bring those TTP cowards down with Extreme Prejudice. These people who attack a prayer gathering and innocent children are a blot on humanity.

With the threat environment Pakistan is facing, it is impossible to stop all such attacks. It just takes one try out 100 to succeed and wreak havoc. It is a worst kind of fight but take heart that days are not far when TTP will be wiped out of this universe. Do not dwell on your defeats for too long - mourn your warriors then fill your heart will steel for you have another fight coming up and this time you will persevere

To Pakistani Members - This information is public-ally available but not many analysts have covered it - GoI has iced it's relationship with Afganishtan despite many urgent pleas for more weapons and training. Whatever ill conceived notions existed regarding using unrest in Pakistan for strategic gains have all been chucked into dust-bin for perpetuity post Peshawar School Attack.

It is just my word out here - but NSA talks which were to happen was meant to benefit Pakistan way more than India as their was a covert proposal to expand inter agency co-operation on TTP and other actors inside Pakistan. This is why NS agreed to it but sadly it could not pan out due to media circus.

I hope in future we get another opportunity to collaborate on finishing these pigs.

Regards.

@Icarus

Last edited:
Can any one even count the number of times these bitches has attacked civilian targets?? Than they bitch about collateral damage...yes its a war ... there may have been some civilians killed...hundred of thousand times less than killed by talibitches who make civilians there promary target...

I'm with @Areesh on this one. This is once again a colossal failure on our end and a massive success for the ttp.

Ttp was successful the moment they crossed the Afghan border. And along the route, success after success when Pak security apparatus failed to intercept them at each pass through.

And the nail in the coffin when once again at the gates of military base they overcame the guards and caused such human tragedy inside.

There are so many security lapses and failures that I do not know where to begin. It boggles my mind that we don't have some sort of a massive alarm blaring alerting everyone on the base that we've come under attack.

People and soldiers get shot up sleeping in their quarters, praying, working on their daily routines, totally oblivious to the fact that terrorists have infiltrated the command.

And what do we celebrate afterwards? The dead terrorists. Oh, geez, they came to die anyway and ended up killing so many of ours.

Just look at the pictures being posted here, soldier with his child, they have families and kids, all of them are killed in a sense now. Imagine for a child to grow up with their father. Imagine a wife, a mother who doesn't have her son and her husband anymore.

These aren't just 29 people but 29 families. And countless others that ttp have destroyed. Granted that we have made great success against them but the fact that they're still alive and operational is more than a reality that they won and continue to win.

I am not expecting too much from them. I am expecting them to defend their own installments. Is that too much top ask? Can't they even defend their own installments? And killing 13 terrorists while they killed 29 of our is no achievement. Even ANA can do better than that. They might have negate dozens of other incidents but that doesn't change anything. Nobody in this world cares about those failed attempts. People only care what they see. And they have seen more than a dozen rats entering a PAF airbase and massacring its personnel at a time they wanted to.

They say this is the battle of wits but unfortunately ,we have to many dim-wits like you running around posting uneducated ,ignorant and to be very frank totally insensitive BS.

Please get this through your thick skull .Those assailants weren't yahoos as you call them .These were not your average TTP foot soilders.They were carefully selected , intensely trained battle hardened militants armed to the teeth. These aren't your local militant turned poppy farmer boys ,these are Uzbeks and Central asians .Many of them are ex-special forces who rebelled during the 80s. These guys posses sophisticated communication devices, bullet proof vests and even NVGs among other tactical gear. They come with the element of surprise and a one way ticket.

The information that is provided to the LEA by the Intelligence agencies is always limited .The info only points to which group might carry the attack , what the targets might be ( and often there are hundreds) .There are several reports issued every day and sometimes they are able to narrow them down and subdue their plans.Its like playing a game of whack-a-mole. The enemy is hidden and might appear anywhere at any given time.

Its just the nature of this type of warfare.Let me ask you this , after the attack on 911 , why was the white house still open to public tours ? , why did it still have a low fence .Because you can't build a fort around all your security installations. The US went after its threats abroad ,invested on intelligence gathering and improved surveillance at home . But still a bomb went of in Boston ,does that mean that Homeland security failed ? . No

@Areesh I can understand the frustration you must be feeling...the collateral damage somehow remained high...just thinking out loud would it be possible to have multiple layered security perimeter so that as soon as the most outer one is breached (which is the farthest from the target) ... the forces have ample reactionary time to neutralize the threat with minimal loss of lives...?
View attachment 258151

I cannot talk about the security layout but whatever it was, it did its job and minimized casualty. Its easy to forget that the terrorists don't announce their arrival in advance and that such measure are in place all over the country and civil and military installations of sensitive nature. There were 29 people martyred out of which 16 were lost at the mosque alone, regrettable as that is, with the target density in the area in mind, it could have been much worse.

Of Course not.But they are taking the risk to attack your Armed Forces base.They know they will slaughter easily ,yet they are taking that dangerous way.
They had been attack civilian target .But this time they specifically targeting soldiers annd their families.

This time but thousands of times they have plainly targetted civilians...

Foot soldiers are idealogically brain washed..its not about revenge..

Its same idealogy as that of isis in iraq and syria

Ghatiya performance by our security and intelligence forces. They managed to kill 16 of ours. It doesn't matter that we responded very quickly or not. They managed to get to their place of attack unchecked and they achieved what they wanted. Lakh lanat on our security and intelligence apparatus.

Hi,

That is a shameful post----. Just remember---the enemy gets to vote as well.

I say nuke this cancer afghanistan pain for everyone once it for alltime to ask US are u with us or with india in afghanistan

If they do nothing to stop afghanistan indian funded terrorism

We ask russia to repeat afghanistan war this time we stand with mighty russian and US cannot do anything

Let the game begin russia march on basterds afghanis

Solution

• Surgical strikes inside Afghanistan
  • covert operations against TTP
  • Block funding and neutralize thier network
  • They killed our people, kill thier few sympathizers across the border
Not a solution, because you cannot implement any.
1. You cannot go inside a sovereign country. They already hate you a lot, if you do that, you will have both the Taliban and ANA as your enemy.

2. You have no authoritative power to block funds or freeze accounts. It's a complicated process.

I say nuke this cancer afghanistan pain for everyone once it for alltime to ask US are u with us or with india in afghanistan

If they do nothing to stop afghanistan indian funded terrorism

We ask russia to repeat afghanistan war this time we stand with mighty russian and US cannot do anything

Let the game begin russia march on basterds afghanis
If someone like you manages to get to a position of power, then a lot of problems will be solved one way or other.

Good to have @Spectre back.

i have one question to indian members

what afghan leaders with u

ghouri & ghaznavi etc

and now u are the best friend of ur enemy

We lost 29 very valuable lives but just look at the weapons and explosives the scumbags had and how much worse damage they could have done if it wasn't the gallant effort of the security forces.

CPM5_vIWcAE_k3Q.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom