What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

CPMaRP4VAAAw5Oz.jpg

CPMaQUxVAAInHSE.jpg

CPMaQfCUAAAjtu_.jpg

Motherfukers got lucky with the attack this time. Don't worry pigs, we coming for you, smoke you out of your pig holes.

PAF Badaber camp attack was planned, controlled from Afghanistan: DG ISPR

55fc0b2dd9890.jpg

Director-General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major-General Asim Bajwa. -DawnNews screengrab
PESHAWAR: Director General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major-General Asim Bajwa on Friday said that the attack on Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Badaber camp earlier in the day was planned and controlled from Afghanistan.

The DG ISPR held a press conference following the attack on PAF Badaber camp earlier in the day and provided details of the attack and follow-up actions by security forces.

According to the details given by ISPR in its press conference, the attack on the PAF installation started at around 5am, when the terrorists arrived on Inqalab road, and dismounted from their vehicle near the gates of the base.

“After dismounting, the terrorists used rocket-propelled grenades (RPG) and automatic rifle fire to breach the gates and gain entry into the PAF base,” said Bajwa.

He elaborated by adding that as soon as the terrorists entered the facility, they met stiff resistance from the PAF guards who were stationed to guard the base.

“The terrorists then split in to two groups, with one group heading towards the administrative area of the base while the other group headed towards technical area,” added the ISPR head.

Major-General Bajwa said that the terrorists were under continuous fire from security forces, and the Quick Reaction Force (QRF) reached within ten minutes and managed to contain the attackers in a relatively small area of the base.

“Once the terrorists entered the facility, they were contained within 50 metres of either side of the gate, and were not able to advance towards their objectives.”

The head of the ISPR confirmed that the ensuing firefight took place within the small area which also housed the base’s mosque, which “unfortunately became a target for the attackers, and they rushed in and opened fire on the people present for morning prayers.”

“At least 29 people have been martyred -- 23 from air force, three from army and three civilians,” AFP quoted Bajwa as saying. The ISPR spokesperson said that 29 people were also wounded during the attack

The DG ISPR explained to the media personnel present that the ensuing attack on those present in the mosque and a barracks building next to the mosque caused the most casualties during the attack.

Maj Gen Bajwa also praised the media for its objective reporting and informing the people regarding the developments announced by the ISPR in a timely manner.

I am NOT extending any condolences. This incident does not affect me. Nor does it affect my nation. I am talking to a fellow Indian here. That's all. Thanks.

Then go and talk to fellow Indians somewhere else.

Leave us alone, all of you Indians! We DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOU!

Go open your own forum and post whatever shyte you want there!

shows how much of a human being you are. shows typical indian mindset. .

Indian mindset or whatever. I only care about my own people and my country. Afghans can go get killed by daisy cutters. I don't give a flying f*ck. And neither any other Pakistan should care about it. Might is right. This is the only rule that works in this world. Human rights, freedom, liberty are all words meant for dictionary and thesaurus. Accept this rule. You have no other choice.

Since this thread running from morning with 39 pages, other than you not a single chinese put any condolences to this sad incident even though lot of their arch enemy indians made condolences
they send us in personal :D

Shame on some of the Indians and Pakistanis to glorify this act. I can understand Indians but Pakistanis. They are the one supporting them. We feel so disheartened listening about all this and will support Pakistan in need of hour but here the way some people are acting is completely ridiculous. There is a problem and Pakistan should find out a way to deal with it. We will completely support you in whatever way we can.
谢谢兄弟, 我们非常感谢中国人说会support 我们。 阿富汗和印度 最近太麻烦。没事儿慢慢就好了。pak army 在努力把他们没了。然后有的人在这里pakistan defence 上 是18岁左右比太懂事儿所以 看来在glorify an act of terrorism.

I am NOT extending any condolences. This incident does not affect me. Nor does it affect my nation. I am talking to a fellow Indian here. That's all. Thanks.
Yes it doesnt effect u yet u are seen in this thread. On this forum. Such indiffernece for pakistanis yet on pdf.
And no one is expecting or needs ur condolences , as i said take them...away with you.

Yes it doesnt effect u yet u are seen in this thread. On this forum. Such indiffernece for pakistanis yet on pdf.
And no one is expecting or needs ur condolences , as i said take them...away with you.
Uff. Last time we showed sympathy, we were proved to be the children killers, drama queens etc. Some Indians may not learn their lesson. But others do. Please quote me elsewhere and don't spoil this thread if you respect your men.

Which Pakistanis you speak of?

Of course Indians are filthy and disgusting due to their same mentality since.

我也还没看到你说的那个巴基斯坦人。 i have looked did'nt understand who are you refering to. anyways sometimes young kids bring emotions. just ignore them. todays act was indeed provocative and thought provoking but shows need to cary on ajd take the fight to terrorists in their homes and in their minds.

Just got the news regarding a militant lead attack on a small air force base situated in Badaber.

Any Details?

Updated 1:

View attachment 257879 View attachment 257879 View attachment 257881

Update 2:

Pictures of neutralized militants!!

View attachment 257923 View attachment 257924 View attachment 257925 View attachment 257926

Update 3: 13 militants sent to Hell so far.

View attachment 257940
vahi Service ka joggers......is Sevice shoes are hallmark of terrorist or what.....

Back
Top Bottom