What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

wake up kiddo. America has defeated Taliban. There is no terror incident after 9/11 in America. They don't care about what is happening in Afghanistan as long as they are safe. They can even nuke Afghanistan completely and eliminate mighty Afghan race from this world and won't even take a burp after it. And India has defeated LET. There are more people who die by falling down from their stairs in india than those who are killed by LET. Turkey has beaten PKK. It is bombing PKK hideouts in Iraq and Syria and is not only collecting dead bodies like us.

And those South American governments have also beaten those mafias. Brazil is one of the biggest economies for a reason. Wake up kid. It might be all normal for you to see your countrymen dying since you are a mullah too who believes in conquering Delhi. but the fact with jokers ruling this country, there is no chance of us even conquering our own country. And if I would have been COAS and some similar kind of sh!t would have happened and I wouldn't have done anything then I would have simply resigned.
lol no terror attack after 9/11 My God! taliban dont have/Had (in 2000-2001) the capability or any interest to attack america or american civilians . to my understanding, 9/11 was done by Al Qaeda leader Bin ladin or so we read and heard in news . no one said taliban leader or commander attacked Did shameless act of 9/11. america defeated taliban lolz think you are living under a rock or something.

Mumbai was an inside Indian job.

Now show credible proof in International Court of Justice if it was otherwise.

If Mumbai was an inside Indian job !!!!

Then ISI can never be hailed as a good intel agency as it failed to uncover this conspiracy to the world

Cause, Mumbai Attacks did brought down Pakistan's image considerably.

Wake up kiddo USA begging us to put pressure on Afghan Taliban to start talks the groups they claimed to have defeated now they are talking to them and offering share in Afghan government. Defeated stop joking.Yes lone wolf attacks increasing by every day in USA soldiers getting killed around the world. As for Brazil defeated drug mafias stop joking thousands die every year in Brazil less than others still die because of Mafias vs state wars. So wake up smell the coffee we are fighting war will be won but it would take time.

US is begging no one. US doesn't even care about Afghans. Afghans for them are nothing but numbers. One more 9/11 type thing in USA and Afghanistan would burn down with nuclear and radioactive heat. Lone wolf attacks where a pissed employee kills his boss might be some victory for you but doesn't really hurt America. America won't collapse just because some disheartened and frustrated employee killed his colleague or his boss. And Brazil is far better than what we see today in Badaber. They hosted last FIFA WC for a reason. While we can't even host a f*cking T20 match with a country like BD in Pakistan because of mullahs like you.

General Raheel is no different from Kayani or anyone else. What different he has done. Only ting new he has done NWA operation. Well Kayani did more operations like in Swat, SWA, Bajaur, Mohmand, Kurram, Orakzai etc etc.

If Gen raheel just keeps continuing with the present BS of being all cheesy with Afghanistan then he is no different than Kayani.
Have our own ppl been with us thru out?
How many pakistanis stopped supporting extremist ideologies after aps?

Why cant we take down lal masjid mullah yet? There is a fear of strong public and political opposition. Yes our armed forces and isi have been lax on all those ocassions when we suffered attacks at sensitive installations but ucant ignore the support provided to such terrorists by our own ppl.

And if in todays case the terrorists had brought the weapons and explosives from another town city then tahts also our major security failure.

Lets also put this in a broad perspective...

Did americans manage to win in iraq...
Desert train ... no real foreign sponsors.... nope

Last time 11 armed men entered bombay... it took 4 days and commandos came from delhi to neutralise them...

This war in pakistan is being and will be won .... mark my word for it...

But i agree .... we must learn from our mistakes....
And we have ... just need to be more thorough and quick....

Why cant peshawar and all approaches to it rung with HD cctv cameras and live monitoring of faces and number plates done??

Exactly, it takes time, patience and amzing acts of bravely to defeat the maniac of terrorism which is being financed and sponsored by a very determined enemy from the East who would not settle on anything less than destroying us (at least, this is what they dream every night).

And we Pakistanis are brave and resilient people and have shown time and again that we can defend ourselves.

Just like Sri Lankans defeated the greatest terrorism unleashed opon their country by supposedly "the largest democracy of the world", we will also prevail! Insha Allah.

Shame on some of the Indians and Pakistanis to glorify this act. I can understand Indians but Pakistanis. They are the one supporting them. We feel so disheartened listening about all this and will support Pakistan in need of hour but here the way some people are acting is completely ridiculous. There is a problem and Pakistan should find out a way to deal with it. We will completely support you in whatever way we can.

Since this thread running from morning with 39 pages, other than you not a single chinese put any condolences to this sad incident even though lot of their arch enemy indians made condolences

If Mumbai was an inside Indian job !!!!

Then ISI can never be hailed as a good intel agency as it failed to uncover this conspiracy to the world

Cause, Mumbai Attacks did brought down Pakistan's image considerably.

Lets not get there.

It was a reponse to a very pathetic person's post who was provoking Pakistanis in this very delicate time, when we have not even buried our dead yet!

US is begging no one. US doesn't even care about Afghans. Afghans for them are nothing but numbers. One more 9/11 type thing in USA and Afghanistan would burn down with nuclear and radioactive heat. Lone wolf attacks where a pissed employee kills his boss might be some victory for you but doesn't really hurt America. America won't collapse just because some disheartened and frustrated employee killed his colleague or his boss. And Brazil is far better than what we see today in Badaber. They hosted last FIFA WC for a reason. While we can't even host a f*cking T20 match with a country like BD in Pakistan because of mullahs like you.
USA is begging because they know they lost war every USA General comes to meet COAS RAHEEL SHAREEF to request that we put pressure on Afghan Taliban so they talk. Yes as for nuclear attacks USA can't nuke entire world because their stupid actions have made sure every one considers them enemy.Brazul hosted with Army deployed in cities and continuous operation going on they still loose thousands every year. USA won't collapse neither do we but still lives are lost. As for Brazil they still loose several every second day . These wars are never easy they have to be fought for decades.

wake up kiddo. America has defeated Taliban. There is no terror incident after 9/11 in America. They don't care about what is happening in Afghanistan as long as they are safe. They can even nuke Afghanistan completely and eliminate mighty Afghan race from this world and won't even take a burp after it. And India has defeated LET. There are more people who die by falling down from their stairs in india than those who are killed by LET. Turkey has beaten PKK. It is bombing PKK hideouts in Iraq and Syria and is not only collecting dead bodies like us.

And those South American governments have also beaten those mafias. Brazil is one of the biggest economies for a reason. Wake up kid. It might be all normal for you to see your countrymen dying since you are a mullah too who believes in conquering Delhi. but the fact with jokers ruling this country, there is no chance of us even conquering our own country. And if I would have been COAS and some similar kind of sh!t would have happened and I wouldn't have done anything then I would have simply resigned.

shows how much of a human being you are. shows typical indian mindset. as so if we are discussing who "Can do what " if Americans can nuke and wipe afghan race off of.the plannet then do remember Pakistan can do it as well and can do it to any nation same size as indian country in september 2015. applies to all nuke nations with stock piles more than 100 nukes. so keep yoir can do to yourself. there is alot.of difference in can do will do and actully doing and acting on it. Afghans are our brothers, dont bother talk in our affairs yoi have no business in our talk. and we dont hate all afghans we hate the terrorists faithless people in that country. i am sure we shall sort out the mess usa and india created for us in afghanistan will take time.

What next? A terrorist will walk into a shopping mall in a densely populated Pakistani city and detonate his suitcase Nuke?

I am surprised to find some sort of Psychos here.
You words are enough to show the world that who is actual Terrorist.

thankyou

that's exactly the mentality we need.
now that we are in agreement please pull the thumb out of your arse you appear in great pain

so much so that you fail to see my point. I am not wishing death for our soldiers instead I am wishing them victory.. but what is done is done.. so stop pissing on their corpses because you are upset.

now let me explain to you what occupational hazard means because I have lived it. we have temporary graves by our trenches and bunkers along the LoC.. we are not holding our dicks there we have our fingers on the MG's and 12.7s triggers and we know just like we will shoot at our opponent .. so shall he. and its a given whenever there is an exchange of fire there are bound to be casualties.. its a not a comic story its a reality yes jazba e Shahadat is over cooked and over blown by some Pakistanis but its not as grave as you are suggesting.

look at those pictures of the pigs lying on the ground by the walls or on the roads.. see that? they achieved cheap shot through surprise but they met their end too when they got shot back.

now please pull that thumb out and calm down.

Why what is done is done? Who is going to ask our military that how come more than a dozen cave dwellers first managed to come into Pakistan from Afghanistan. Then crossed into KPK from FATA. And then traveled to a sensitive military installation in an open truck and nobody in the whole city bothered to check them. Don't tell me stories what you used to do in military. Since seriously nobody gives a f*ck.
And situation is grave. This shahadat is exaggerated too much. Watch this year's 6th September show for further details.

And I have seen those pictures. And they didn't give me any comfort since those useless scums didn't come to go back alive. They came to kill and get killed. And this is exactly what they achieved. They achieved what they wanted. They won. We lost. we are a fcking losers.

And now take thumb out of your mouth and accept a few hard realities. You are not a baby either.

Lets not get there.

It was a reponse to a very pathetic person's post who was provoking Pakistanis in this very delicate time, when we have not even buried our dead yet!
may this dastardly terror attack unite every Pakistani to fight against every Terrorist :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom