What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

number of Fidayeen is 11, as per the photo -- what happened to 3 others???
this blurry faces is confusing me man

Count again there are 13 Jhanuumi excluding two blurry faces and one in the back ground. The blurry faces would be the underground commanders in Khyber agency. Remember their launching point ?

Ajit Devil has taken care of all the smallest of details.

Displaying the banner with "Kalima" in the background to go to a mosque and spray praying Namazis with bullets.

Yep, they are doing it for "Hoors", but most probably for "Hoors" pictured on Indian Rupees, a few million of those would do a fine job!
We can keep the indian crap out for the time being....until we get the proper answers (not from media made up breaking news like in APS)

:haha: its a man with really funny hairdo
Hanslo mein thori us kameenay Chakkay ko check kiya tha!

hope its halted resulting in a total failure for the pigs of hell and their genes
the pigs killed 16 people in the Mosque.its good to see the picture evidence that the dead terrorists were not killed by themselves through blowing up but through precise gunshots in the encounters.

rest in peace to those who took the brunt of the attack. the success of the security forces is that these attacks are prevented in their planning stage and these pigs are eliminated in their nests. regardless where these pigs are hiding

@Bratva - also note that TSG = Tactical Support Group is tasked with carrying out coordinated tactical attacks on installations while STF - Special Task Force has been involved in Targetted killing ----
holy moly these guys have cooler names than our Police :o:

And the MSG= Muslim services group which are used to pinned down Royal Indian army (Pak army) advancing infantry and LCB battallion :P

check in photo - the fideyaan's have their white Shroud draped on their head- the remaining don't
Yes bro i notice is too thats way i said may they are still out there or alive

CPLSu-qWgAA4RRU.jpg

Salute.........

What next? A terrorist will walk into a shopping mall in a densely populated Pakistani city and detonate his suitcase Nuke?

oh ...it may happen in India... and yeah this time it can be a shopping mall not hotel..

Back
Top Bottom