What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are going off topic meesna. Don't drag shia's in this thread now

i am already fed up with peoples who rather than condemning this terrorist activity are arguing about the self belief of Ahmedis. We all know they are kafirs then whats a big fuss?

now you are dragging Shias whose case is nothing like Ahmedis. No comments - please delete your post

Zaki....Milestogo has said it in a lighter sense. But the way followers of different prophets are makeing mess on earth...he really can think of sending another prophet.

Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. said there will be 73 different sects of Muslims and only one will go to paradise. What do you sense from this saying of the Prophet? All i could figure out is that remaining 72 will be misguided and only one will be guided one.

Despite the poor state of Muslims there will be many guided peoples on earth and we are being beaten up everywhere because those guided peoples are so small in numbers. We are all among the misguided ones unfortunately (not adhering to the true teachings of Islam)

And Allah knew this already - still he declared Prophet Muhammad S.A.W as his last prophet There is no need of a prohet anymore - there are the guided peoples of Allah who keep preaching the true essence of Islam - they are enough to do this job

These are the same molvis who spread hatred in the first place with support from government but shed alligator's tears when an incident like this occurs.

107663069.jpg

Link to article: Culpable role of PML-N in Lahore’s Ahmadi massacre – by Farhad Jarral | Let Us Build Pakistan

So is there anything wrong?

I would request MODs to please close this thread :hitwall:

or delete last 5-10 posts including the picture posted above

Do me a favour please :D

Nothing, except this incitement to hatred with government support gets Ahmadis killed. Normally governments are supposed to protect their citizen's lives, not put them in danger using public funds.

30 thousand muslims have also been Killed by TTP , its not just Ahmadis.

30 thousand muslims have also been Killed by TTP , its not just Ahmadis.

How does this justify government's persecution of Ahmadis? Governments should act in lawful manner and not like terrorist outfits like TTP. How did you miss this point?

How does this justify government's persecution of Ahmadis? Governments should act in lawful manner and not like terrorist outfits like TTP. How did you miss this point?

There is no persecution on Ahmadis by GOP its rather self imposed as they try to hide Behind Islam which outrages Muslims as Ahmadis are stealing their identity.

Ahmadis are a new religion , whatever they worship to they need to take it to GOP that a new legislation can be put in place by allocating them a separate identity , Renaming their places of worship etc.

By having done that they will enjoy a full minority status and would be able to practice their religion freely.

GOP is not supporting any acts against Ahmadis like i said its
everyone being killed , its rather a national issue than religious.

There is no persecution on Ahmadis by GOP its rather self imposed as they try to hide Behind Islam which outrages Muslims as Ahmadis are stealing their identity.

Ahmadis are a new religion , whatever they worship to they need to take it to GOP that a new legislation can be put in place by allocating them a separate identity , Renaming their places of worship etc.

GOP is not supporting any acts against Ahmadis like i said its
everyone being killed , its rather a national issue than religious.

GOP is clearly trying to flare public sentiments against Ahmadis as per its advertisement pic above. No two ways about it.

GOP is clearly trying to flare public sentiments against Ahmadis as per its advertisement pic above. No two ways about it.

I am not going to advocate GOP here but the truth is out there to be noted .

@ Meesna.

Are you saying that GoP deliberately let terrorists target Ahmadis?

What if God changes his mind and sends another Prophet?

Why u r putting GOD and human's in the same league.

One is Creater other is Created.

GOD'S laws r final, GOD does'nt suffer from lack of judgement thing.

If GOD say's in his revealed final holy book QURAN that Prophet MUHAMMAD (SAWW) is final Prophet that's it for us muslim, no argument or futher discussion.

And if some one say's that Prophethood still exist he is "KAFIR" PERIOD. :cheers:

then plz take them to your mother india :lol:

Gladly would. Parsis, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims etc. have always found refuge here through the ages. We might not be a monetarily rich, but we do have a tradition of giving refuge. And I believe that if all Indians were Ahmadiyyas and thus believed that Muhamad, Buddha and Krishna are all Prophets of God - then all our religious problems will be solved. Such progressive thoughts should be welcomed rather than be discriminated against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom