What's new

Terrorist Attack in Peshawar Market

TalibanSwatter

“”Don't worry..we are going to chop up all these TTP jokers and feed them to the dogs. These TTP sons of ******, your buddies, are blowing up women and children, and you have the cheek to talk about pregnant women living in tents!!””

Your rant is based on the premise that the blast was done by TTP. They have typically owned up whatever they did, including the atrocious attack on GHQ. Till the time they own up or deny responsibility it is wrong to bracket them.

You have no right to put unfounded accusations and using bad adjectives against any honorable member of this forum.

Respect Is Earned, Not Given

My blood really boiled when i read this, what i want to know where is the MMA Protest over this? They love protesting over anything that Israel or America does, where is the protest over this absolutely hideous act? Wonder where Imran khan is, he loves criticizing the army why not this?

Pray--- Praying is a funny word here that people use when they feel hurt as if that will solve the underlying problem. Instead of praying how about you actually go out and help the families who have been affected by this (if you live in Peshawar). Praying will not abolish TTP, changing a certain mindset to take action will. Praying only gives you a false sense of hope where as what you need is a dose of reality check.

My blood really boiled when i read this, what i want to know where is the MMA Protest over this? They love protesting over anything that Israel or America does, where is the protest over this absolutely hideous act? Wonder where Imran khan is, he loves criticizing the army why not this?

Pray--- Praying is a funny word here that people use when they feel hurt as if that will solve the underlying problem. Instead of praying how about you actually go out and help the families who have been affected by this (if you live in Peshawar). Praying will not abolish TTP, changing a certain mindset to take action will. Praying only gives you a false sense of hope where as what you need is a dose of reality check.

They are cowards of the highest nature, they know if they spoke their arses will be blown up like the other political parties members killed by them. So they keep quiet & enjoy the show. Pathetic losers.

I laugh at those clowns who think this is work of Amrika and Amrika is doing it to destroy Pakistan.Why would they want to destroy Pakistan when Pakistanis are destroying it themselves?Secondly American can chope off Pakistan economically without firing a single bullet by placing sanctions on us.Third, Logic apparently does not work with Taliban and their sympathizers.Sometimes Taliban claim responsibility but still their apologists come here and say its done by Amrika.

i agree with the principle of this, i hate the mindless amrika bashing myself, it shows a lack of thought and critical thinking

HOWEVER,

lets not be just as illogical and say the us have nothing to gain from the destruction of pakistan.

lets suppose they want to neutralise our nukes, then one possible and feasible way to go about this is to make our country seem so unstable and volatile that we can no longer be regarded as a responsible nuclear power and our nukes are taken under "international control".

i mean suppose there was to be a serious attack on our nuclear facilities, or suppose the ttp types were to somehow explode a dirty bomb and there were links to pakistan's nuclear programme - then in this instance they could feasibly and realistically neutralise our nukes under international control, without any war, so it seems a natural, just and logical, remember this is the era of propaganda and lies, look at the iraq war.

and the crucial point is that US when they need to meet their goals have a long history of causing internal destabilisation in countries, in fact with 2 wars already its an extremely efficient and cheap method to tackle pakistan.

having said that my first para stands.

i think that after getting rid of the taliban we should seal off the border with afghanistan......it has always been the center of all terrorist activities......also i think we should close the illegal gun market of pakistan in darra because i went there 5 years ago and anyone could buy a weapon without even getting a license.....

I've edited the rest of your quote as its an appeal to emotion fallacy and not one that i can consider to have any logic.

OK with regards TTP involvement in this attack is the FACT that the TTP have NOT claimed responsibility. Something they almost certaintly do after ever planned operation. They'll infact denounce it just like they did the last time a bomb exploded in a market in kohat. Now this leaves me to the point the finger at the ISI since their collegues in the army have been taking huge embarassments over the past month and are lacking public support in the NWFP.

Now, let me throw the ball in your court, what evidence do you have? That's easy, absolute zilch, nada, zero.

http://img175.imageshack.us/i/200910281029535967975.jpg/
The market mostly sells products for women, and most of the dead were reported to be female (clue number one Homosexual TTP is involved)
More than 90 people, many of them women, have been killed by a car bomb that ripped through a crowded market in the Pakistani city of Peshawar.

Officials said about 200 more people were hurt in Wednesday's attack.

The blast brought down buildings, caused a large fire and left doctors appealing for blood donations to treat the wounded.

Sahib Gul, a doctor at the city's main hospital, said many of the victims were women and children.

The attack comes as Hillary Clinton, the US secretary of state, touched down in Islamabad, the Pakistani capital, for talks with government officials.

Rescuers said people were trapped under collapsed shops and buildings.

"There was a deafening sound and I was like a blind man for a few minutes," Mohammad Usman, who was wounded in the shoulder, said.

"I heard women and children crying and started to help others. There was the smell of human flesh in the air."

Omar Waraich, a journalist with The Independent newspaper, told Al Jazeera: "The blast will create a great deal of despair, certain panic.

"This is not the first time such a marketplace has been hit. What you're seeing is a gradual escalation.

"The question many people will be asking is, 'what is the government doing to protect these people and thwart these attacks before they're even mounted?"

Volatile situation

Imran Khan, Al Jazeera's correspondent in Islamabad, said officials had told him that a car drove into a narrow and packed market place before exploding."(clue number 2 it was your friendly suicide bomber )

The bomb disposal squad are at the location and are looking for clues as to what type of explosive was used," he reported.

"From there they will be able to tell what organisation was behind the bomb-making, because they will be able to link it to previous attacks.

"This goes to show that the security situation in Pakistan is very delicate as the US secretary of state is in Pakistan for the first time."

Ban Ki-moon, the UN secretary general, condemned the "appalling bomb attack".

"I want to express my outrage at the loss of so many innocent lives," he told a news conference in New York.

The blast comes as Pakistan's military is fighting members of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in the country's semi-autonomous tribal region of South Waziristan.

The military launched its offensive nearly two weeks ago, pitting about 30,000 Pakistani troops against an estimated 10 to 12,000 Taliban fighters in South Waziristan.

Tariq Azeem Khan, a Pakistani senator and a former minister of state for information, told Al Jazeera: "The Taliban and the terrorists are getting reckless now.

"When they cannot get to the main targets because they are well guarded, they are doing these explosions all over the place - in the main shopping centres without any pre-determined targets.

"There's very little the government can do to try to protect every single shopping mall. It's a difficult task, but they are doing their best. Pakistan is paying a very high price at the moment.

"We had expected that we would get this rise in terrorism before the operation in Waziristan dies down."

Waziristan offensive

Since the South Waziristan assault began, the military says it has killed at least 231 fighters, and lost 29 soldiers. However, independent tolls are impossible to come by as journalists and aid agencies are barred from the conflict zone.

More than 125,000 people have been registered as displaced by Pakistan's offensive in South Waziristan since October 13, United Nations officials have said.

The UN High Commissioner for Refugees has said that humanitarian access to people in need remains the key challenge for agencies, given the volatile security environment in the displacement areas.

The military has given no figures for civilian casualties, but those fleeing say many people caught in the middle have been killed.

http://img692.imageshack.us/i/77104920.jpg/

http://img692.imageshack.us/i/60276911.jpg/

http://img141.imageshack.us/i/80963815.jpg/

http://img203.imageshack.us/i/25615567.jpg/

http://img163.imageshack.us/i/21383350.jpg/

http://img260.imageshack.us/i/98102467.jpg/

Last edited:
I've edited the rest of your quote as its an appeal to emotion fallacy and not one that i can consider to have any logic.

OK with regards TTP involvement in this attack is the FACT that the TTP have NOT claimed responsibility. Something they almost certaintly do after ever planned operation. They'll infact denounce it just like they did the last time a bomb exploded in a market in kohat. Now this leaves me to the point the finger at the ISI since their collegues in the army have been taking huge embarassments over the past month and are lacking public support in the NWFP.

Now, let me throw the ball in your court, what evidence do you have? That's easy, absolute zilch, nada, zero.

ok u support ttp according to ur user name lets say they didn't do this attack what about times they have proudly taken responsibility for attacks ? what u have to say about the interview video i posted ?

Taimikhan

I condemn this atrocity and whoever the perpetrators are; be it TTP, ISI or any other faction. Heart felt sympathies for your personal tragedy. We pray to Allah Almighty for a speedy recovery to your lovely daughter, and to all those who have suffered injuries. May Allah give patience and forbearance who lost their loved ones.

“”And Mr. Javed3, i did not wished to tell it but your pathetic posts made me to write, but i very well remember your sicko comments in which you said you don't condemn the bombings by TTP but you condemn the actions by PA.””

A logical and balanced person will at least speak the truth in this hour of tragedy, but you are hell bent on distorting the context. Bombing is happening from both sides, both Army and TTP are WRONG!. Army bombs with “Legal” Mk-82, AGM-65, 105/130 mm shells with added thrill of hellfire’s fired by US drones. These “legal” weapons produce a shower of flowers and candies. TTP on other hand are using awful semtex and other deadly concoctions that actually kill people.

My point is very simple. We should stop playing American hired mules, and stop the “Do More” stuff. Stop treating FATA as captured territory and stop racking up “victories” on our own soil.

I agree with your point that TTP should focus on Afghanistan. All operations should be waged in Afghan territory. Army should leave them alone and focus on the actual threat India that is the raison d’eter for its existence and its bloated size. Army should move out of FATA and concentrate on racking up some REAL victories.

Russia , Iran, Afghanistan Saudi Arab or India who is backing these mad People ?
and where is ANP leadership when Pashtuns need some one to take care off them, are they all hiding in bunkers , afraid of TTP or have left Pakistan?

Sub Say Pehlay Pakistan

Army should leave them alone

This quote says alot about you so TTP should be let go then ? why the f uck do u keep blaming the army ? how many times did we withdraw from waziristan after giving them peace deals did they stop killing people ? how can army leave them alone when they are suicide bombing us every week ? what about apprehending them for the crimes they've admitted too like the ghq attack.

StreetRacer

“”think that after getting rid of the taliban we should seal off the border with afghanistan.....””

 Our Government and Army cry hoarse calling themselves US “allies”
 Kabul government is a US puppet.
 US government can prod the Afghan government to recognize the Durand line as legal border.
 Following that you can seal the border.

If you cannot make the US prod the Karzai government, then you are not an ally but a coolie.

@ Taliban

Why are u sitting in front of Computer, haven't ur Ameers declared it a a "kafir" thing
Why don't u join them ur Comrades

U just Shut Up
Have u lost any one in these bombing?
nearly 300 ppl in 2 weeks, u know how many are 300...

& u Javed3 why are u sitting in Uk, Come join the Jehad...

Last edited:
StreetRacer

“”think that after getting rid of the taliban we should seal off the border with afghanistan.....””

 Our Government and Army cry hoarse calling themselves US “allies”
 Kabul government is a US puppet.
 US government can prod the Afghan government to recognize the Durand line as legal border.
 Following that you can seal the border.

If you cannot make the US prod the Karzai government, then you are not an ally but a coolie.

wtf has this got to do with Pakistan

I give a F*** to Afgh & americans, AMericans wont live here Neither will u, u are sitting in UK, We the ppl of Pakistan will live in this country

Its we who are paying for this mayhem, the ordinary people will not ask whts Durand Line or what is Karzai Smoking, They want to live in peace & for that we will have to exterminate the Race of Taliban

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom