What's new

Terrorist Attack in Peshawar Market

I live in Pabbi Cant, Peshawar. Hook me up, well eat some kebabs in taru jabba if you like.

Blatant lie, TTP4LIFE. Your IP address cannot lie, and while you're comfortably sitting in the United Kingdom, people are actually dying here by the hands of the moronic TTP that you support. You lost your credibility over here the moment you came in with that highly offensive username. And now you're telling everyone that you're from Peshawer? The patriotic and brave people of Peshawer would eat you alive if you even tried to associate yourself with their city.

Spare us the Bull$hit, please.

Back to the topic, shall we?

TT4LIFE is now banned. Don't reply to his posts.

I have nothing left to say, nothing.

This is such a horrible human tragedy that words fail. The entire day I was just.... tears came to my eyes and I'm seriously beginning to doubt the existence of god, I mean either there is no god or if he's up there then he's not interested in us (humans) he's probably just saying, do whatever the **** you want and leave me out of this, when you die I got hell to take care of you.

I don't know how the families of those killed and injured must be. I mean imagine loosing a family member... just like that. Look around your home, look at your brothers, sisters, children and parents and imagine loosing them. The thought, the thought is doing something to me. I'm fuckin' loosin' my mind here. These TTP beasts and their supporters, some on this forum, I read some of their posts and it's boiling my blood. I hope and wish the worst on you, asshole, I hope you die the most gruesome death ever, you don't get a grave and if you do then animals piss and **** on your graves you TTP m'fkers and it's sympathizers and supporters.

You wanna know why TTP didn't accept the responsibility, you asswipes, that's because they only targeted civilians just like they did two weeks ago and killed over 50 in peshawar and never claimed it and just today their culprits, some TTP shitbags were arrested. Even now the TTP bastards have emailed media and said they're not behind today's attack, these fuckin' cowards, on one hand they slaughter people and on the other work to get their sympathies. Tell me javed, did you write that email to Geo? you fuckin ttp whore.

Blatant lie, TTP4LIFE. Your IP address cannot lie, and while you're comfortably sitting in the United Kingdom, people are actually dying here by the hands of the moronic TTP that you support. You lost your credibility over here the moment you came in with that highly offensive username. And now you're telling everyone that you're from Peshawer? The patriotic and brave people of Peshawer would eat you alive if you even tried to associate yourself with their city.

Spare us the Bull$hit, please.
this must be that other a-hole javed's second ID. I'm telling you. They made a drama out of this national and human tragedy.

well one thing is clear that these terrorists shall be eliminated but what can you do about their sympathizers. their sympathizers are their soft power. what can the state do about it.

well one thing is clear that these terrorists shall be eliminated but what can you do about their sympathizers. their sympathizers are their soft power. what can the state do about it.

Brothers, I got no knowledge about this. But all I can say is try and educate as much as Pakistanis as possible.

consider them terrorists and treat them and try them as such in courts and jails. Simple. Any fuckin asshole that comes out sayin stop the military operation and attacks will end, arrest that ******, prosecute him, enough is enough. Leave the murderers, mass murderers alone because "they are our own people"? are you fuckin' kidding me, so then judges in Pakistan shouldn't issue death sentence for murder in court because he's killing his own fellow muslim. Doesn't matter if he's killed someone. But state must not kill a murderous muslim. Great.

Salafi Wahabi Najdi TTP are using the same ideology that Ibn Saud used to kill innocent muslims.

These people are pure evil.

Mulana Diesel and Jamat e Islami(Najdi) should be banned and supporters of Taliban thrown in the arabian sea.

Death to Najdi Taliban.

My condolence to my Pakistani friends here. I am surprised to see so many blasts in last couple of weeks. Hopefully, PA will take care of this problem.

I am imagining that this TTP fellows are like a beehive nest. Now that PA has stocked their home land and hit it hard, they are flying all around to kill everyone.

Also, I hope that none of the members have family members living there. :pakistan:

Man I feel sorry for the UK for having the user TTP4Life. How did they even let him in? :undecided: Maybe the UK residents here should report this guy to the British intelligence :lol:

You know more than making me angry, it makes me realize how much deep sh*t we are in. How many Javed's and TTP4Life's do we have in Pakistan? I reckon A LOT. These same people shelter and donate to the TTP cause. You wonder where the funding is coming from? Don't need to worry about funding when you have such supporters in the country itself. That is why this war is the most challenging war that Pakistan has ever faced.

I also think this country needs to have a debate on what is and isn't Islam. More importantly, what is shariah law and does this country want that? You cannot continue to be in denial and uncomfortable with these questions.

Brothers, I got no knowledge about this. But all I can say is try and educate as much as Pakistanis as possible.

Dear you are right we need to educate people but the Saudi State sponsors hundreds of thousands of Madrassas (so called religious schools) that are the breeding ground for these evil indoctrinated people. Anyone in Pakistan who speaks against these evil people is blown up just like some righteous religious leaders who exposed there evil motives were blown up in suicidal attacks.

Dear according to these evil maniacs Pakistani people even there own family and next of kin are not muslim unless they endorse there evil devious ideology. For them the whole humanity is a fair target. All people of the world who say no to there evil ideology are a fair target for these Taliban maniacs even the infants and women are regarded as a fair target.

Last edited:
Man I feel sorry for the UK for having the user TTP4Life. How did they even let him in? :undecided: Maybe the UK residents here should report this guy to the British intelligence :lol:

You know more than making me angry, it makes me realize how much deep sh*t we are in. How many Javed's and TTP4Life's do we have in Pakistan? I reckon A LOT. These same people shelter and donate to the TTP cause. You wonder where the funding is coming from? Don't need to worry about funding when you have such supporters in the country itself. That is why this war is the most challenging war that Pakistan has ever faced.

I also think this country needs to have a debate on what is and isn't Islam. More importantly, what is shariah law and does this country want that? You cannot continue to be in denial and uncomfortable with these questions.

of course such people are financing Taliban together with arabs. i have been saying this for quite some time that these bastards living in UK and US and other European countries are sending them huge funds via hundi and other systems. they think they are doing their part of "jihad".

but this particular person seems to me a troll or may be he is TTP sleeper cell in UK. who knows.

Salafi Wahabi Najdi TTP are using the same ideology that Ibn Saud used to kill innocent muslims.

These people are pure evil.

Mulana Diesel and Jamat e Islami(Najdi) should be banned and supporters of Taliban thrown in the arabian sea.

Death to Najdi Taliban.

absolutely, I can't believe that scum-bag of JI is tolerated in the political scene. They should be dismantled and banned. WTF, is their contribution to the country aside from coming out in groups with their JI green flags, dandas and shouting like illetrates at America and Isreal for every problem in Pakistan. Fukers were protesting Kerry Luger Bill, ask em if they even know what it's about, let alone having read it. These religious zealous are like parasite, eating our country and religion from inside.

Last edited:

Great point..Infact if you cannot win over the sympathizers you cannot win the war...Thus pak need to be very careful in her approach..As much imperative it is for Pak army to crush these militants equally is to win over sympathizers...Now the question is how?? As per me

- The only way forward is to bring prosperity to these places...Poverty is one of main culprit that make youth and masses gullible...

- Pakistan is a proud islamic state but she got to get rid of Mullas who on the name of preaching Islam are converting masses into a Jihadi outfit ready to blow up and kill innocents

- An independent foreign policy is a must for Pakistan..Right now US pokes too much nose in your internal matters which definitely has a negative impact

- Civilian government is the way to go. Dictators in the long run are not good for a country and more often use force than a healing touch to calm down the masses...

- Tha last one is a little controvertial so please bear with me...I strongly think that in the past Pakistan has used these thugs as a strategic assets and now this daemon is bitting them...So in my views its very important that Pak should not consider them a strategic asset(All terrorist groups not just anti-pak)...

In the end i know Pakistan will succeed and you guys know a lot more than me...I am positive that pakistani's will be able to put their house in order.....

My best wishes...

Back
Top Bottom