What's new

Terrorist Attack in Peshawar Market

Ameen!

May Allah give them patience.

Why does it always have to be the innocent that suffer?

Mr terrorist i am confused about your username.... you support ttp but feel bad for innocents??? thats hypocrisy!:undecided:

Whenever an American dignitary visits Pakistan, our government offers a KALI MATA KI BALLI.

In the past it used to US drone strikes, or anti-terrorist operations, or the arrest of Al-Quaida second in command!

Now it is the same Balli system at work; to garner US praise for the valiant SW opertion. Its the same sickening ISI system at work that propelled Shia-Sunni riots for a decade.

you know guys my uncle was wid his family when this blast happened.....thank god they are ok but i pray that all terrorist attackers burn in hell!!!

No - im no spokesman, im going by all the evidence and reports that are emanating from the region.

Do you have any evidence of TTP involvement?

please ring up the UN headquarters so ban ki moon can denounce TTP on live TV for the world, untill then keep blindly supporting your wine-sipping idiot zardari.

Thanks.

I just want to ask you one question, I will buy your argument for a sec that ISI did it.
Now can you please tell me that did you see the video of the going to be bomber that was posted here I think 3 pages before this one, if you didn't see it look at it and can you give your views on it. How can an amir tell some one that what is going to be on his head and what not. You are a Muslim we all are and we all know that you are and will only be responsible for your deeds as I will be for mine. The how can that guy on tv say that a small kid who is in the lap of his mother and gets blown up is evil. Are his actions and views justifiable. How can you say that what he was saying was ok?

I support islamic pakistan - whats wrong with that?

I don't like the site of naked pakistani sisters. put "miss pakistan" into youtube search - tell me, is that the reason why pakistan was founded so we can be seen to represent ***** like that?

An islamic pakistan is what we need, not bollywood muslims trying to give a pretencious representation to the world of what we are NOT.

No person/ people/ country/religion ever became sucessful by being sheeps of another.

As winston churchil said, "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last".

Appeasing the USA isn't going to get pakistan anywhere - Sadam hussain learnt this as a dear friend in the 80;s.

I support islamic Pakistan too but not an extreme islamic pakistan.....whatever we do you cannot justify attacks on poor and innocent people.....islam doesnt believe in suicide its an eternal sin.....then why blow up to kill muslims? if they want to fight fight like a man.....pick up your gun and fight but kill people the easy way? thats wrong.....and ttp are not muslims....they are funded by other agencies who want to see pakistan fail......if you are a pakistani you should know whats good for the country.....islam is a religion of peace not suicide attacks....:pakistan:

TTP 4 LIFE... You have nothing positive to contribute, just malicious claims and counter-claims. What evidence do you have that the TTP is not involved?

And the onus of evidence is not on the people and state when the TTP is concerned. They are public enemy no. 1 and don't tell me that those who support the offensive are sell outs.

If you think we are sell outs then come with me to Mansehra and i will introduce you to a Mr. Bhatti who's son was serving in the FC and was brutally butchered in Khooni Chowk by your beloved TTP.

I have heard statements from Mehsud, Hakimullah etc... All of them against the motherland, as far as i am concerned they are the biggest threat we have ever faced.

God curse the TTP and all those who support them. Inshallah we will wipe them out. Ameen!

Thanks for selectively replying to one part of what I wrote, shows your inability to comprehend my point.

I have no masters - Just love for my religion. I havent spilt the blood of any muslim. I think you'll find thats what the army did when they decided to make 3.5 million pashtuns displaced and 60,000 pregnant pashtun women live in tents without any basic provisions in the searing heat of summer.

Salafi TTP-loving maggots like yourself will get whats coming to them - in this life and after.

Don't worry..we are going to chop up all these TTP jokers and feed them to the dogs. These TTP sons of ******, your buddies, are blowing up women and children, and you have the cheek to talk about pregnant women living in tents!!

A word of advice: Don't repeat your rubbish in a public gathering outside the online world - it might jeopardize your health!

Last edited:
No - im no spokesman, im going by all the evidence and reports that are emanating from the region.

Do you have any evidence of TTP involvement?

please ring up the UN headquarters so ban ki moon can denounce TTP on live TV for the world, untill then keep blindly supporting your wine-sipping idiot zardari.

Thanks.

:tdown: Get life man.

The TTP terrorists are killing innocent people. either you are not a Pakistani and disguising as one. Your ID speaks volums for who you are .

And yes we have seen the true face of TTP terrorists, the bhangees are maligning the name of Islam

I don't like the site of naked pakistani sisters. put "miss pakistan" into youtube search - tell me, is that the reason why pakistan was founded so we can be seen to represent ***** like that?

:rolleyes:

Wait a minute, no body is forcing you to look at naked women. You clicked on that link of your free will. What really pushes me off the edge is when people like you feel it's okay to "Force" your rather narrow-minded and pathetic viewpoint on others.

People are entitled to do what and how they wish, you have "NO" right over anyone else life.

I've edited the rest of your quote as its an appeal to emotion fallacy and not one that i can consider to have any logic.

OK with regards TTP involvement in this attack is the FACT that the TTP have NOT claimed responsibility. Something they almost certaintly do after ever planned operation. They'll infact denounce it just like they did the last time a bomb exploded in a market in kohat. Now this leaves me to the point the finger at the ISI since their collegues in the army have been taking huge embarassments over the past month and are lacking public support in the NWFP.

Now, let me throw the ball in your court, what evidence do you have? That's easy, absolute zilch, nada, zero.

Fallacy, i wish you were infront of me so i could ram my foot down your bloody throat you ******* bastard. God damn the ******* lot of you i am sick and tired of your kind!

OH BTW, what evidence do i have that the TTP is behind every attack in Pakistan following the operation in SW? Because we are kicking your ***!

Ive sat in that market where the attack occured in meena bazzar, i use to get my fans not far from there - in china market. I am more pakistani than any of you.

My man.......buying "pankhis" does not make you a Pakistani. Its a set of common values/religion that unites us. Pakistan isnt based on any petty old foundation. Its foundation is religion, a home for Muslims, whose blood your TTP is sheding today.

So buying a pankhi from Meena bazar doesnt make you a Pakistani, neither does eating pakora make me one. Its the allegience to the state, loyalty to the flag and respect for one another that determines whether we are that.

And the TTP has no respect for human life let alone Pakistan

Javed3 & TTP4Life, can you both shut your *** holes. Around 100 people have died just today, in last one month more then 200, majority being in Peshawar alone, my own 7 month old daughter got injured in the last one & you guys are spreading & defending the barbarism of an organization who have no interest in Jihad or fighting the occupational forces in Afghanistan, rather their sole aim is to somehow destabilize Pakistan & kill as many innocent human beings as possible. If they are so much concerned about the US & its drone strikes, why don't they send all the suicide bombers & their fcuked up fidayeen squads to Afghanistan to attack the occupational forces, what is the purpose to send them into cities & kill hundreds. Do you guys have any idea how many innocent human beings they have killed with their bombs & attacks, 7000+, just the figure of the civilians who had nothing to do with all this BS.

You both have no humanity left in you, people are dead & you guys defend the ones who are on the wrong path. Shame on both of you.

And Mr. Javed3, i did not wished to tell it but your pathetic posts made me to write, but i very well remember your sicko comments in which you said you don't condemn the bombings by TTP but you condemn the actions by PA. So cut short this hypocrite face that you feel sorry, i hope you & your family doesn't have to see such kind of a day, then may be you realize what it feels to be in the shoes of the people who are mourning their dead.

Try to think with your useless brains & see who wants what. And as for drone strikes, the wazir tribe has lost more people then anyone else, maximum drone strikes happen in their area of domain, but still they don't call themselves TTP nor are they part of it nor they do & accept responsibility for the suicide bombings killing hundreds, still they are fighting the right cause & supporting their brethren in Afghanistan & utilizing their resources there, not by fighting the PA. So get your thoughts in the right direction & see who is our enemy due to which reason.

Feel sorry for people like you 2 & others who have their brains in a state of denial that TTP is not what they try to tell or show. Its a face of evil & fitna.

TalibanSwatter

“”Don't worry..we are going to chop up all these TTP jokers and feed them to the dogs. These TTP sons of ******, your buddies, are blowing up women and children, and you have the cheek to talk about pregnant women living in tents!!””

Your rant is based on the premise that the blast was done by TTP. They have typically owned up whatever they did, including the atrocious attack on GHQ. Till the time they own up or deny responsibility it is wrong to bracket them.

You have no right to put unfounded accusations and using bad adjectives against any honorable member of this forum.

TalibanSwatter

“”Don't worry..we are going to chop up all these TTP jokers and feed them to the dogs. These TTP sons of ******, your buddies, are blowing up women and children, and you have the cheek to talk about pregnant women living in tents!!””

Your rant is based on the premise that the blast was done by TTP. They have typically owned up whatever they did, including the atrocious attack on GHQ. Till the time they own up or deny responsibility it is wrong to bracket them.

Their bedfellows are the ones behind it or its the TTP itself, we'll know. They're all bedfellows know that, a pack of hyena groups who avenge each others losses by killing women, kids.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom