What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

Communication.
Guy called his uncle from the inside...police asked to stop firing...everyone held hostage.

We can't say that...if people are alive inside we have to make sure they live....any sudden attack increases their chances of dying too.

Thats what each country have trained guys for hostage taking operations. U have to move those guys sooner or later. The sooner the better as later there may not be any hostages left to rescue. Good luck.

Fidyeen means suicide bombers if that was the case they would have blown themselves away till now. anyway I am still wondering what is there as inspiration for young lads of 20 years of age?

Fidayeen only do it when they know they will about to be caught remember APS these SWine have no heart or morals Mam they only do what there handler's brain washed them

For this situation bal bnp jammat is no less
They should always carry the blame also

I was expecting this type of attack in Bangladesh because there is wide spread support growing for Islam and hate for Hindus / India now they Indian supported Bangla Govt will put all the blame on Jamaat e Islami and start killing their members.
Bangladesh is a part of Indian great game to separate it from rest of the muslim world and eventually create civil war like situation where Indians wil get a chance to annex it.

Seriously ??

cant u get over your constipated conspiracy bullcrap mindset.

operation is still on nd u started brain farting already.

have some shame and stop scoring posting ur bullshit.

I request all the Sane Pakistani's and Indian members to refrain from personal war here.We are here to show are support with our Bangladeshi brother's in there hours of hard times.

Fidyeen means suicide bombers if that was the case they would have blown themselves away till now. anyway I am still wondering what is there as inspiration for young lads of 20 years of age?
Vine and maidens of paradise

Assistant Commissioner of Detective Branch killed.
Police are trying to smoke them out.

Communication.
Guy called his uncle from the inside...police asked to stop firing...everyone held hostage.

Attackers are said to be in their 20s. What do you guess? what can inspire such young-men? do you also suspect any foreigner attacker?

Back
Top Bottom