What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

Would you mind explaining it as far as i know Love for one's homeland is a sign of Imaan

Love for homeland is different than being blinded by it.
If you hate a human and don't bother about his suffering bcz he doesn't share your flag,then that is the cancer.

Your comment shows that your have zero knowledge regarding what u're saying.pleez
Ttp belongs to a certain sect ikhwaan belongs to the same alqaeda alshabab Abu siyaf oh its a coincidence all belong to the same cult

My uber-islamist landlord is more worried about why they didn't let them build a mosque in gendaria than the people dying in this terrorist attack...priorities!

30 Injured and 5 dead. News agencies are reporting . The firing was halted for a brief period as govt was negotiating with the attackers but it started again

Come on BD, just move in. Do U think they have carried this act to end up on a negotiation table? The more U delay in using deadly force, the more chaos these scums would create. Losing even one diplomat in such act means a deadly blow to relations with that very country. Good Luck.

30 Injured and 5 dead. News agencies are reporting . The firing was halted for a brief period as govt was negotiating with the attackers but it started again

They are fidayeen they throwing granedes and carrying sophisticated modern weapon's

No chance they are here to die

sorry for informing you sir i have no mercy for anyone nor any pain .did you ever see any pain for 60000 pakistanis killed ? a single rally or walk for pakistanis out of pakistan ?
Because they are blinded by nationalism too.They will not wake up untill they see a coffin wrapped in Turkish,Bengali flag.

New casualty

Islam frm uttara db

Has embraced martyrdom

Come on BD, just move in. Do U think they have carried this act to end up on a negotiation table? The more U delay in using deadly force, the more chaos these scums would create. Losing even one diplomat in such act means a deadly blow to relations with that very country. Good Luck.
We can't say that...if people are alive inside we have to make sure they live....any sudden attack increases their chances of dying too.

Because they are blinded by nationalism too.They will not wake up untill they see a coffin wrapped in Turkish,Bengali flag.
chalo phir aaj wo din bhi a hi gya janab . BTW i am more confident then i was in 2007 abut pakistani security forces .. now we can handle terrorists our forces learn to tackle them i am not worry we push them back in rat hole

They are fidayeen they throwing granedes and carrying sophisticated modern weapon's

No chance they are here to die

Fidyeen means suicide bombers if that was the case they would have blown themselves away till now. anyway I am still wondering what is there as inspiration for young lads of 20 years of age?

I dont think Bangladesh has a proper unit for this situation - it can end up as another 'Mumbai attack'.

We should gas them Russian style, take the hostages out while everyone's unconscious and make sure the terrorists never wake up.

Btw, I heard two Italian diplomats died. RIP. :( @MarkusS

Back
Top Bottom